Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    We'll tire the poor guy out. Ah, well--price of fame and all that!

I can be bribed. New house is a four bedroom, with both a study AND a living room. C'mon down!
    Well as soon as I can convince him to come to Orlando, I'll be there.

At least he's the right age for me. Just 6 years younger, according to you, the perfect age.
    sigpic

Comment

I remember (vaguely) caroling one night in downtown New Haven with the German Club. We had partaken of some local, on tap anti-freeze first.

seriously its dedication while im alive not one Australian solider will be forgotten
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
        He didn't know what it was when he got on it, so when the ride dropped, he grabbed the leg of the guy next to him, the big hairy sweaty guy.
        Can't say as I blame him! Been on a falling elevator once (only two floors, but it was out of control, it was enough). Not as much fun as you might expect...

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post

seriously its dedication while im alive not one Australian solider will be forgotten
          That IS awesome, Lt. Col. So many people forget the sacrifices their nation's military make for the good of their respective countries. Supporting the military is near and dear to me, with hubby as ex-Air Force and both boys planning to join (Navy & Air Force). Plus, both my dad and my father-in-law served in the Army.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

That IS awesome, Lt. Col. So many people forget the sacrifices their nation's military make for the good of their respective countries. Supporting the military is near and dear to me, with hubby as ex-Air Force and both boys planning to join (Navy & Air Force). Plus, both my dad and my father-in-law served in the Army.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...7m15s212-1.jpg
            Same here. My dad was Air Force AND Army, my hubby went to New Mexico Military Institute, and his family has a long line of Navy and Army members, including his father, grandfather, great-uncle (who went down in Pearl Harbor), and brother.

Comment

Well as soon as I can convince him to come to Orlando, I'll be there.

At least he's the right age for me. Just 6 years younger, according to you, the perfect age.
              He's only 3 1/2 years younger than me. See you soon, I hope!
              sigpic

Comment

2 thing run in my blood 1.mining
                2. military my great grandfather died on his birthday (ANZAC Day) when the ANZACS landed in Turkey
                my grandfather was in Darwin at the time of the raid and in most of the Pacific Theater
                my father -in- law served in 'Nam
                now im in Reserves and my Brother a Navy Medic
                sigpic
                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

He's only 3 1/2 years younger than me. See you soon, I hope!
                  Well he did say he "does what he's told" when asked to sit somewhere other than next to me, so i apparently have some kind of influence over him so it's not impossible. And see, he's trainable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well he did say he "does what he's told" when asked to sit somewhere other than next to me, so i apparently have some kind of influence over him so it's not impossible. And see, he's trainable.
                    Must have a great wife, to make him so trainable.
                    sigpic

Comment

Must have a great wife, to make him so trainable.
                      Well on one of his recent trips to Paris, he brought her back a $2000 pair of boots and a $5000 coat. I'd say they both were great. It's funny what you learn at these meet and greets. I found out he likes to cook, but can't bake for anything. One time he made this fairly expensive dish for dinner (all I remember was that it included shrimp) and his 4 year old ate it all and didn't leave anything for the adults.......
                      sigpic

Comment

Well on one of his recent trips to Paris, he brought her back a $2000 pair of boots and a $5000 coat. I'd say they both were great. It's funny what you learn at these meet and greets. I found out he likes to cook, but can't bake for anything. One time he made this fairly expensive dish for dinner (all I remember was that it included shrimp) and his 4 year old ate it all and didn't leave anything for the adults.......
                        I can cook and bake, just lazy, and I need a recipe to follow for the most part. Only thing that really stumps me EVERY SINGLE TIME is home-made dinner rolls. Not that it's a sore spot or anything. My dad, a cook by trade, could never cook macaroni & cheese from scratch.

They sound like an adorable family. I guess you do learn a lot from the stories they tell in the M&Gs. Maybe if we can get him to Orlando, I'll find out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Flyboy thunkers.

A rather dreary day here today. Rain is good for the rivers and lakes though... Pollyanna spin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Afternoon Flyboy thunkers.

A rather dreary day here today. Rain is good for the rivers and lakes though... Pollyanna spin

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/0911-061.jpg
                            We could use a bit of rain here. Had some last week-end but not nearly enough. Retention ponds are down by about five feet on average and the foliage is like un-struck matches. One good lightning strike and Florida will be on fire again.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you could really use our rain! We didn't have much of a winter and hardly any snow, so the water is good to get, just makes it kind of could and Winnie-the-Pooh-ish.

sigpic

Comment

Sitting here in rainy Vancouver, waiting for my roomies to get here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X