X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the road

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the story is going well, ~lg and it is always fun to get to the fun parts to write... the scenes you look forward to doing. Will there be much Stargate-ness in the story or just taking off after the last episode to expand upon.

Nothing special other than it is Tuesday... have always liked Tuesdays.

Monring Sue

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha... you have a lot to make up for in sleep.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              Morning Sue, Bay, lg ... sadly it's time for me to go to bed ... happy thunking!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...Boys_00037.jpg
              Sweet dreams, Sha. Loved the latest chapter of Mosaic, btw.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Sounds like the story is going well, ~lg and it is always fun to get to the fun parts to write... the scenes you look forward to doing. Will there be much Stargate-ness in the story or just taking off after the last episode to expand upon.

Nothing special other than it is Tuesday... have always liked Tuesdays.

Monring Sue

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...420-0025xe.jpg
              Hmm.....there will be *some* Stargate-ness to the story, though not much. You know how I like to remove the characters from familiar environments.

Spoiler:
              I'm planning on having Carson's serum, that keeps his cells from deteriorating, stolen by a local druggie, leaving him needing the team to swoop in and save the day.

Comment

That will be a great way to keep some Stargate-ness in the story and add a bit of adventure to it.

sigpic

Comment

That will be a great way to keep some Stargate-ness in the story and add a bit of adventure to it.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x..._412_096-1.jpg
                  That's what I'm thinking.

Spoiler:
                  Even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I used the holiday as the time when the girl OD's (like I mentioned before). I had Team Sheppard, Jennifer, Cole, Evan, and Mr. Woolsey show up, and Ronon got to pass out candy. It was great fun writing the kids coming to the door to trick or treat and seeing Ronon!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    That's what I'm thinking.
                    Spoiler:
                    *grinning* Ronon would be great at handing out the candy and having that intimidation thing going without even trying. With a twinkle in his eye the entire time.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *grinning* Ronon would be great at handing out the candy and having that intimidation thing going without even trying. With a twinkle in his eye the entire time.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x.../SGA404-05.jpg
                      I think the conversation went something like...

Spoiler:
                      Kid: *looking up and up and up* Dude! Are you, like, a surfer dude or somethin'?"

Ronon: *blunt* I'm Satedan.

Kid: What?

Sheppard: An alien from Wormhole X-treme.

Kid: COOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        I think the conversation went something like...
                        Spoiler:
                        That is perfect and someone was thinking on their toes with that save.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That is perfect and someone was thinking on their toes with that save.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...503-0027xe.jpg
                          Yeah, but that's Sheppard.

Okay, off to clean the house.

Comment

Have fun with that

sigpic

Comment

Hiya lg! Glad to hear NaNo's going well. The story sounds like fun.

Bay, watched Hawaii 5-0 on my lunch break (took it a bit early since I couldn't eat breakfast this morning--still full from last night!)

Got my work done (mostly) for the day and now it's about the cleaning. AND I'm gonna write that scene Mr. WW interrupted earlier. I got the DVD of Caught in the Act so I can cap that later, too.

Dang, he looks ferocious here:

sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Hiya lg! Glad to hear NaNo's going well. The story sounds like fun.

Bay, watched Hawaii 5-0 on my lunch break (took it a bit early since I couldn't eat breakfast this morning--still full from last night!)

Got my work done (mostly) for the day and now it's about the cleaning. AND I'm gonna write that scene Mr. WW interrupted earlier. I got the DVD of Caught in the Act so I can cap that later, too.

Dang, he looks ferocious here:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...34m20s30-1.jpg
                                Thanks, WW. It's been a fun story, so far. Lots of angst, lots of nightmares, about to start some romance. And Carson.....

Comment

Working...
                                X