Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for my "gift" WW

While you and Brn are working out the kinks in your gimping skills... here is a link to some beginner tutorials that might be helpful, but remember to ask all your questions, no matter how trivial as they come up... we love to convert more addicts.
    sigpic

Comment

Definitely love to create more addicts.

Speaking of addicts......here's my latest Sheppy wallie.

No, not de-camping from Carson or Lorne. Just making Christmas gifts for a friend who is a Sheppard fanatic, so I like having feedback for the wallies.

Comment

LG!!! Thanks! I love the new wallie!

Oh, for everyone else, here's a FF avatar I made for the upcoming spooky holiday...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          LG!!! Thanks! I love the new wallie!

Oh, for everyone else, here's a FF avatar I made for the upcoming spooky holiday...

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...20pics/Eat.jpg
          You're welcome.

Comment

WW, that would be cool! Let me know when its all done and I'll have a snurch-fest...I mean, I'll have a look around...

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Thank you for my "gift" WW

While you and Brn are working out the kinks in your gimping skills... here is a link to some beginner tutorials that might be helpful, but remember to ask all your questions, no matter how trivial as they come up... we love to convert more addicts.
              You're welcome! And grazie, Bay for the link & the offer. Will bear that in mind. Do I need to read the "Help" stuff on GIMP first? I guess I'll be GIMPing instead of matriculating this year.

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                WW, that would be cool! Let me know when its all done and I'll have a snurch-fest...I mean, I'll have a look around...
                Feel free to snurch, FG! Am watching first, as I've never seen it all the way through.

Spoiler:
                Anyone know how to convert from the DVR to the computer? Is there a program or do I need to record onto a DVD or what? I've got Nightmare at the End of the Hall on my DVR & would love to add it to my DVD collection and cap it.

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

WW, I don't read directions very well, so I just jumped in with both feet when I started Gimping and learned as I went. Still haven't read the "helps".

Not sure on the DVR, but I know people do it all the time.

Love the Wallpaper, ~lg.

Cute avi, FG
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay.

Comment

Thanks Bay! Wait till you see the banner I made for Halloween! Oh, and lg helped.

Comment

*throws confetti* HI EVERYONE!!!! Welcome to the FlyBoy Thread...

(This isn't mine. I snurched it.)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          WW, I don't read directions very well, so I just jumped in with both feet when I started Gimping and learned as I went. Still haven't read the "helps".

Not sure on the DVR, but I know people do it all the time.
                          I'm not so good with directions, either, Bay. I may just jump in & start asking questions when I get stuck. For now, the boys are off to drill with their dad driving them, which means I've got about 20-30 minutes of the house to myself. Time to write!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love the Shep wallie lg!

sigpic

Comment

Good evening ... love the new arts lg, WW, FG

... spooky banner ... I guess I could have a go at that .... Halloween not traditionally celebrated here but over the years I see more and more 'stuff' appearing at the supermarket ... last year I had trick or treaters and no idea what to give them!!! Scrabbled something together - have to be more prepared this year!!

WW - yay on getting Impressions - sure you'll love it, let us know how much!! On converting DVR to DVD, try this link. I don't think I've converted a DVR myself but have used these instructions and the program mentioned to convert other file types. Warning - it takes A LONG TIME to do the conversion and you still need other software to actually burn (and possibly shrink beforehand) the resulting files onto a DVD. Try this link for these programs plus instructions.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X