Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    true, true ... Jack can pull off just about anything!

(Interesting challenge on the R/K thread - must be lots of those short stories not done .... I guess a Lorne/Keller story doesn't quite fit )

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

No, probably doesn't fit

sigpic

Comment

I don't usually share something that isn't done, (except a few times with you) so this will be a very odd experience, being so public. Not sure I'll like it much. I can see myself trying to finish in a week so that it isn't sloppy when they see it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              I don't usually share something that isn't done, (except a few times with you) so this will be a very odd experience, being so public. Not sure I'll like it much. I can see myself trying to finish in a week so that it isn't sloppy when they see it.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...409-0018xe.jpg
              I think I'd be the same, only worse since I don't even do the beta thing either But if the purpose is motivating a story to completion, then mission accomplished! For me I like to have the space to change things right at the beginning - not that I do often, well .... except for Forlorn Hope and that was ... yeah, eight stories it quite the addition to the beginning See, TOTALLY learned my lesson about sharing before I'm done!!!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, an eyebrow raise for my 1500 post ... I think I'm setting the record for the slowest posting to get to having my own avi !!

sigpic

Comment

Break time from cleaning... hi all!

sigpic

Comment

You are getting there, but yes... rather slowly. Need to thunk more.

Yes, I guess if it gets it finished, then mission accomplished. Now I just need to start one. Need a couple of ideas. I figure I can cheat the first Saturday and ask for help picking between a few prompts or tags. Then work real hard to get it to a not-rough place by the following Saturday. And like you... I like to be able to work on the beginning of a story when and if needed. No posting till I'm finished.

That was quite a beginning you tacked onto your Lorne Story though But I loved it.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Sy... Whatcha up to for the weekend besides cleaning?

sigpic

Comment

Time for me to head to bed ... smiley-vault-stargate-003.gif
                        sigpic

Comment

It is getting rather late for you, Sha

dog tag peekage
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Sy

If the pic you posted is anything to go by, I do like your ideas on cleaning!!

smileyvault-sleep.gif Huh, what? Late? Mmm ... kind of ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, really going this time .... I used this pic in a sig I made today (for the O/T challenge) - gives away one half of the ship I picked (like anyone would be surprised I have Lorne in my sig!!!) I was going to give myself the week off ... kinda did cause I need the sig for something else anyway

Good night everyone - have a great day! Bay, thanks for the company

sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't be a Saturday morning if I couldn't visit with you in one way or another.

Night girlie

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X