No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back lg! Can't wait for more What Makes A Man stuff...

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back ~lg See Kavan's happy to see you too.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back lg!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Brn!!!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! Seeing all the pics really put a smile on my face after the exhausting drive earlier!

Cam, got the package. THANK YOU!!! I was away when it came in, so my hubby opened it and used it right away! LOL! Poor guy. I came home to three cats begging for attention (he loves them, but he's not me. And one is MY cat. And only MY cat!) and flowers in the fridge because he wanted to have something special when I got home. (He was at work when I pulled in.) So, that made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Welcome back lg! Can't wait for more What Makes A Man stuff...
              I'm going to be working on it. Planning to watch some Major Lorne tonight, maybe cap some episodes, etc. But I'm so glad you're enjoying the story.

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Welcome back ~lg See Kavan's happy to see you too.
              Thanks! I really did need that laugh! And I'M happy to see me, too.

(Know why he's happy? 'Cause he knows he's gonna get more attention from someone! )

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Thanks, everyone! Seeing all the pics really put a smile on my face after the exhausting drive earlier!

Cam, got the package. THANK YOU!!! I was away when it came in, so my hubby opened it and used it right away! LOL! Poor guy. I came home to three cats begging for attention (he loves them, but he's not me. And one is MY cat. And only MY cat!) and flowers in the fridge because he wanted to have something special when I got home. (He was at work when I pulled in.) So, that made my day!
                He watched Growing the Big One?
                sigpic

Comment

Evening thunkers

Just wanted to drop off my latest Rewatch/Challenge sig. Probably my last one for this eps challenge unless I'm extra inspired tonight.

I'll catch some of you later

sigpic

Comment

Very nice Bay!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Since it's the last day for this fortnight's rewatch challenge (in my time zone anyway) I thought I'd post this ... will post again tomorrow as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Evening thunkers

Just wanted to drop off my latest Rewatch/Challenge sig. http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/rising2b.jpg
                          nice.. very nice.. I really like the ticker running thru.. very creative!
                          sigpic

Comment

And a couple of signatures I made for the Rising rewatch ...

sigpic

Comment

evening..(so sha its still my b-day!!! your not late!)

enjoying part of my b-day gift .. the rest go in tomorrow!!!!

my b-day gift every year is my gold ticket to ChiCon!! -so I always get it early
                              but this year he is working on my kitchen

Spoiler:
                              new stove!! and future counter top!!!

sigpic

Comment

Sha.. love the DID I DO THAT!! and heads he goes and tails he goes.. lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X