X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks so glum... hopefully not picked to portray your mood

sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely enjoying all the lovely pics. I just couldn't stay away when I saw them all, though I'm not sure how much time I'll be on here in the next couple of weeks. Got a Human Target fic to finish up before I can go back to SGA.

*sigh* I MISS SGA! LOL! But I REALLY need to finish up that story!

Comment

Let's see if I did that right. ;-) Nice sig, bailey!

Comment

He's looking at his laptop wondering what the hell's wrong with it ... much like me It's okay though - just can't do anything I can't afford to lose, just in case my screen goes off and I have to shut down. I'm just dusting myself off and continuing along my way

sigpic

Comment

Smallville broke Stargate's record ... booooooo! (Not that I never liked Smallville, just didn't want anyone to beat Stargate )

sigpic

Comment

No need to get out the baseball bat or anything though ... it's just television

sigpic

Comment

(Yes I did just use Kavan Smallville pics to complain about Smallville! )

sigpic

Comment

Kavan pics are good no matter which show they come from Personal opinion, that is. ;-)

Comment

Love the pics from Smallville. I watch a season at a time, usually get it as a gift from family. Love it for Oliver/Chloe, but remember grinning goofily when I saw Kavan on it.

What record did they break?

sigpic

Comment

When your screen goes black can you plug it into a desktop monitor? (if you have one) That would be a bummer and saving would become your mantra.

sigpic

Comment

The record Smallville broke was number of episodes - they've done 218 now. Before that SG-1 held the record.

On my computer problem, good suggestion. I hadn't tried that yet (because it's a bugger unplugging stuff ) but it would be good to keep in mind if I do work on something and forget to save all the time (I save like every few seconds even if I haven't changed anything LOL).

sigpic

Comment

I understand that paranoia. I lost something I created in Gimp once... was almost done when the computer decided to lock up... now I save constantly. Kind of like writing, it never can quite be duplicated the same as the first go-round.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, ditto - i've lost chapters and cried it was so upsetting! Get over it and rewrite of course but it never seems as good.

This computer thing is driving me wacko though (couldn't find my window of op pics so this will have to do!)

sigpic

Comment

Love that sig, captured the best faces of that scene

sigpic

Comment

Window of Opportunity is one of my fav episodes, for all the great Jackness .... same deal Paradise Lost - I probably need a sig for that ep too. "It's the plant Harry ... it's messing with your head"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X