X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

422 on captive.. with my fly-boys..
    sigpic

Comment

So... I thought about you while I was in the mall today Brn. Outside one of the furniture stores they've set up three of their massaging recliners. They always are just sitting there and usually occupied by what looks like waiting husbands. But they are complete with foot stools and I thought they looked much more comfortable than sitting in the food court

sigpic

Comment

Sy, so sorry to hear that you have to work on the Fourth. Day or night?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          So... I thought about you while I was in the mall today Brn. Outside one of the furniture stores they've set up three of their massaging recliners. They always are just sitting there and usually occupied by what looks like waiting husbands. But they are complete with foot stools and I thought they looked much more comfortable than sitting in the food court

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...15_cap074c.jpg

I'm working day...
          sigpic

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

What Makes A Man is COMPLETE!!!!!

Comment

So any fireworks or festivities where you are to watch that night, or is it an early night because there is work the next day?

sigpic

Comment

Congrats, lg

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    So any fireworks or festivities where you are to watch that night, or is it an early night because there is work the next day?
                    Next day early...

Congrats lg!!
                    sigpic

Comment

So cleaning and fun have to happen for you this weekend.

Getting ready to rearrange the kids room now... I hate unbunking the beds, but with no a/c it is definitely needed for the summer months.

We did go for a drive today, but the State parks were closed (budget issues) so we just got to look. DQ on the way home though made up for that disappointment.

sigpic

Comment

Yep! But my hubby have the day off
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Sy. And, Bay, that sucks about the state parks! Glad you got DQ, though. We don't have a DQ within a good 100 mile radius of my house.

Comment

I hate it when my hubby has the day off and I don't... however, I love it when I have the day off and he doesn't. Like having everything to myself, especially if it is a school day for the kids, doesn't happen often, but I love those days. Can play on the computer, write and such without feeling any guilt over neglecting anyone.

sigpic

Comment

YEA lg on finishing.. I still cant get near my computer..kids and that pokemon..but up to 997 on my challenge captive with my fly-boys cam and shep... and Bay those chairs sound wonderful but I dont think my loose inards would like that.. still feels funny when I roll over..

time to work on dinner just passing thru... later.l (did get my OT challenge done and sent off \o/ )
                              sigpic

Comment

Finished my OT challenge as well.

An no need to turn the massages in the chair on...just put your feet back, grab that laptop and enjoy the nice leather recliners.

Off to do the dinner thing as well.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X