Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Yes! Very!

FYI Only 800 more posts and y'all can call me General FG!!!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...14_cap288c.jpg
    General FG.. I don't think so!

"Is she serious??"

ONTLL: I think so!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      *laughing* Hiya Cate

Bay!!! *waves*

Yes, I know I'm a Lorne!Loving slushbucket here, but on the job - yes, I'm small but evil.

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I'm so glad he didn't take the role of Sheppard. Loved Flanigan as Sheppard and Love, Loved, Peacekeeper Wars!
        Also if he was Sheppard, they would have had to cast someone else as Mitchell.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi, Cam!! *waves*

Yes, I'd have to agree that I can't imagine anyone other than Ben and Joe in their respective roles. They both made Cam and Shep such uniquely layered characters.

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

Would have missed Ben being Cam.

sigpic

Comment

I know I was a bit apprehensive when I heard that Ben had been cast in Stargate. My thoughts, inevitably, went back to Crichton in Farscape. But Ben did a great job in putting that previous role behind him, and creating a completely new character for Cam.

And, of course, he looked amazing in his dress blues for those opening titles!

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

I saw them in the reverse order... Stargate, then Farscape. Wonder if I would have watched Farscape if I hadn't liked Cameron in Stargate... hmmmmm....

sigpic

Comment

That's a good point, Bay. I've followed several actors through their careers and, even if I didn't like them in a particular role, I've still watched them in the roles that came after.

I guess that's one of the challenges of being a fangirl!

Cate
                  sigpic

Comment

It is a bonus when you find someone you like and then also find that they have several other things you can go back and watch.

sigpic

Comment

It is a bonus when you find someone you like and then also find that they have several other things you can go back and watch.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...wproep-007.jpg
                      That's true, but it's also weird. I started to like Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate but then when I go back and watch him in MacGyver I find it weird. Even watching Kavan as Lorne and then as Andy or in any of his movies I still compare the character to Lorne.

Oh, btw -- HI Y'ALL!!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        That's true, but it's also weird. I started to like Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate but then when I go back and watch him in MacGyver I find it weird. Even watching Kavan as Lorne and then as Andy or in any of his movies I still compare the character to Lorne.

Oh, btw -- HI Y'ALL!!
                        Hey Sci... yeah it doesn't always work. I still haven't been able to get into MacGyver. I'll probably try again some time. I did love Andy, but it helped that I already loved Eureka!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post

Oh, btw -- HI Y'ALL!!

Hey, SG!! *waves*

I have a few eppies of MacGyver, and can definitely see some of Mac's traits on O'Neill. The humour, for a start. And think of all the times that MacGyver is mentioned in both SG1 and Atlantis!

You know the really odd thing? I've noticed on Kavan's entry on the imdb that he's 'known' for Mission To Mars. Given what happens to him in that movie, I would have thought he'd be better known as Lorne, or even Andy!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

MacGyver is on here all day Mondays but I can only watch so much of it. I do have to giggle when they mention the name on Stargate or Atlantis!!

They must have updated his entry on IMDB as it doesnt even mention it now.
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yes, that first one in Children Of The Gods always makes me smile, if just for RDA's face!And, of course, the world famous blooper from Solitudes!!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...wproep-007.jpg
                                I admit that's part of the fun, tracking down the other things they've been in. Thanks to immeratau I've been able to add to my collection of Kavan stuff. As you probably know, I'm a big fan of Dean Cain too, and he's been so prolific that it's hard to track everything down. Not counting the television eps, I figured I have 58 DVD of his movies, plus 4 seasons of Lois and Clark and 3 seasons of Las Vegas. Add in the all the avi's that I have for the rest, and you realize how busy he's been over the years. It's always fun though to see something new.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X