X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sure!! I'll give all you want.
    Few flakes would be nice
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Few flakes would be nice
      Here you go hun..... a few flakes.

Comment

Aww how sweet Thank you
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks Cazz. I keep forgetting to make some. Off to vote in a bit.

Today is a snow day. Kids are home from school.
          What?! I want snow!

*hugs back*

Voted

Snow huh? *looks outside* Wanne send some my way?
          I second that.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Aww how sweet Thank you
            You're welcome. :0

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            What?! I want snow!

I second that.
            Sorry hun. If you go to upstate New York you can get plenty of it. I heard they're expecting 3 feet.

It's raining now. The boys are itching to go outside.

Comment

You're welcome. :0

Sorry hun. If you go to upstate New York you can get plenty of it. I heard they're expecting 3 feet.

It's raining now. The boys are itching to go outside.
              It wouldn't stay anyway. It's never cold enough in Florida. I'll have to wait until I get to Illinois for Christmas.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                It wouldn't stay anyway. It's never cold enough in Florida. I'll have to wait until I get to Illinois for Christmas.
                I know. That' such a bummer. Have fun when you get to Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  Watched Missing yesterday. That episode said so much about how John feels about Teyla. His expression on the balcony as she and Keller were leaving just said it all... He is like a love struck puppy! I also watched in slow motion the scene as the guys run up to Teyla & Keller after they find them. John's face as he gets a first look at Teyla is just amazing. He looks at Teyla with a look of complete shock at her appearance. I think he also saw that she was in somewhat of a state of shock at that moment -considering she just lost her people and she also knew that she and Keller stood no chance at the number of Bola Kai that were approaching. When he turns to look at her face, his jaw just drops and (you know that he just wants to run up to her and put his arms around her ...
                  I agree with you- he does look like a love struck puppy!
                  (he cracked a couple of not that funny jokes, & Teyla smiled at him- even rolled her eyes at one point............)
                  And he was shocked when he arrived to save them.

Ah, the wonder of good acting- you gotta love that Joe & Rachel were aware of the attraction between their characters, & were able to put subtle stuff like this into their performances.

Also- at the end of SOW (cos it aired last week in FTA here), when she lets slip her baby is a he.......i LOVE the reaction Joe does. His voice completely changes to say "he?" Totally sweet!

Slightly OT:
                  Spoiler:

Here's what my TV guide says about tonight's S4 double (Quarantine & Harmony)-
                  8:30 Stargate Atlantis. Dr McKay and Katie are trapped in a labratory together after a city-wide quarantine is declared.
                  ^ As much as that's true, there's a situation WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than that! (John being stuck with Teyla- not that that's bad- & fearing she's gonna give birth at any moment! )
                  There's a real sense of comedy in those scenes- Joe acts the whole freaking out thing sooooooooooooooooo well.
                  And then there's the Spiderman immatation!

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Fic: Epiphany
                  Category: Fic
                  Title: Epiphany
                  Author: 2bluaeryn
                  Rating: G/PG/
                  Warnings: set after EATG
                  Disclaimer: The characters, etc, of SGA don't belong to us. For fun, not profit.
                  Size: word count 797
                  File Format: doc
                  Link: http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/183731.html
                  Comments: She wrote this for me and sent it to me only but I have her permission to post it. I loved it so much tears came to my eyes. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful online friends. I LOOOOVE this! It's so in characters, so believable and so beautiful. Everything Cyn does is beautiful. The truth is she got into Uhura/Spock and I told her I would envision all her fics of those two as John and Teyla. So, this was a product of that among other things. THANK YOU SWEETIE!!! this is a GEM!
                  Will read.
                  Thanks 4 sharing.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Posting some old art that I'm not sure I posted before...

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Really nice artwork gater
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think I have seen them before but I like them

Btw, that JF western movie I mentioned the other day might be a pilot for a new series on Fox
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                          Fic: Epiphany
                          Category: Fic
                          Title: Epiphany
                          Author: 2bluaeryn
                          Rating: G/PG/
                          Warnings: set after EATG
                          Disclaimer: The characters, etc, of SGA don't belong to us. For fun, not profit.
                          Size: word count 797
                          File Format: doc
                          Link: http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/183731.html
                          Comments: She wrote this for me and sent it to me only but I have her permission to post it. I loved it so much tears came to my eyes. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful online friends. I LOOOOVE this! It's so in characters, so believable and so beautiful. Everything Cyn does is beautiful. The truth is she got into Uhura/Spock and I told her I would envision all her fics of those two as John and Teyla. So, this was a product of that among other things. THANK YOU SWEETIE!!! this is a GEM!
                          Read it! This is really great. Very true to character!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          I agree with you- he does look like a love struck puppy!
                          (he cracked a couple of not that funny jokes, & Teyla smiled at him- even rolled her eyes at one point............)
                          And he was shocked when he arrived to save them.

Ah, the wonder of good acting- you gotta love that Joe & Rachel were aware of the attraction between their characters, & were able to put subtle stuff like this into their performances.

Also- at the end of SOW (cos it aired last week in FTA here), when she lets slip her baby is a he.......i LOVE the reaction Joe does. His voice completely changes to say "he?" Totally sweet!

Slightly OT:
                          Spoiler:

Here's what my TV guide says about tonight's S4 double (Quarantine & Harmony)-

^ As much as that's true, there's a situation WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than that! (John being stuck with Teyla- not that that's bad- & fearing she's gonna give birth at any moment! )
                          There's a real sense of comedy in those scenes- Joe acts the whole freaking out thing sooooooooooooooooo well.
                          And then there's the Spiderman immatation!
                          I agree too. Joe and Rachel definately know how to put in all the little things - looks between the two or one watching the other when the other is not looking - that just really show how John & Teyla feel about each other. They are not blatantly obvious (except to all of us! ), but it gives you just enough to know that there is stll that attraction there.

As for Quarantine - that's ridiculous. There is so much more going on in that ep than just Rodney and Katie.Joe is great. He does play nervous really well.

Gater- I hope you are feeling better. My husband was catching for my son on Sunday as he was having a pitching lesson, and a ball hit his foot and he broke his big toe-right through the sneaker. His toe is a very pretty purple! I imagine yours looks the same
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            Gater- I hope you are feeling better. My husband was catching for my son on Sunday as he was having a pitching lesson, and a ball hit his foot and he broke his big toe-right through the sneaker. His toe is a very pretty purple! I imagine yours looks the same
                            LOL seems there is something in the air for the big toes! Tell him to make sure he keeps it wrapped up in the cold/damp weather... it aches like nothing else when its cold and damp
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              LOL seems there is something in the air for the big toes! Tell him to make sure he keeps it wrapped up in the cold/damp weather... it aches like nothing else when its cold and damp
                              He has it wrapped up and is supposed to wear one of those boots for 2 weeks-but he thinks it looks dorky so he only wore it once. He says it is really really tender to put any pressure on his foot.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Gater, those are awesomely beautiful! I love the coloring on the first two.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X