Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That banner is awesome Sci!

Love the idea for your fic Tey! I'll read it when i get home
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      LOL, it's funny that the one that went the furthest is the one that actually got there... the one I'm sending to San (in the Netherlands) got sent back saying it didn't have enough postage, yet Nina got hers :s LOL.
      Really?!? Such an expensive trip, all the way over that tiny blue sea

Love the calendar sci!!! Would have loved to participate, but no time.. bleh I want free tiiiiime!!
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Challenge 70: Lifeline Voting closes at midnight (GMT)

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
          Sounds interesting, I wil have to check it out later. Nice banner too.

I sent mine to Jeyla. I'm very excited for this event. Should be awesome

Love the banner for the Advent Calendar Sci.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I:

Intriguing
          Intuitive
          Intense
          Inspiring
          Incredible
          Intelligent
          In Love
          Interesting
          Infatuated
          Impulse
          Inventive
          Ideal
          Immeasurable
          Indestructible
          Inseparable
          Intergalactic
          Thank you for the review hun. I know it was a big story, but I see that you have a couple of big ones too. I'll try to read those after the holidays..... I'm a slow reader.

I'm excited too. It's cool to get online presents.

And thanks hun. Glad you like it.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          That banner is awesome Sci!

Love the idea for your fic Tey! I'll read it when i get home
          Thanks hun. I was afraid that it would be too simple.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Really?!? Such an expensive trip, all the way over that tiny blue sea

Love the calendar sci!!! Would have loved to participate, but no time.. bleh I want free tiiiiime!!
          Thanks hun and KICKS RL for you. **HUGS**

Challenge 70: Lifeline Voting closes at midnight (GMT)
          Oh. I gotta go vote.

Tey!! I left you a review. It was very nice and sweet.

Comment

I love their playfulness.

Comment

Hmmm... four out of five reviews enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. the fifth review seems to think i'm stupid >.<

Should I answer the reviewer saying according to me and a few others, there is no such seasons as S4 & 5? (got as far as ep two of season four before channing the channel, hated what happened to wier, the show broke apart after that without Carson)

Personally, as the writer of the first story to kick off our JT Advent calander, I am happy with how the story turned out. It was longer then I had expected, and I enjoyed writing it. If someone else would like to reply to the reviewer (named 'oh so tired') in the form of a comment on the4 story would be very good for me. Because knowing me like I do, i'd fly off the handle and browbeat the lout >.<

Personally I did the names as I had for a biblical referance (two of the apostles were brothers, named James & John), I made it slightly AU as John remembered his father, (though according to Outcast, he did not have a good time with him), some could say I stole a line or some of one from the Eragon movie too....

So, four out of five reviews is not bad, not perfect mind you, but not bad

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Ok Tey. I'll let it go this time.

Here's a banner for the Advent Calendar. It's nothing special though, but it took me forever to do.

Day 1: So This is Snow by Teyilia

I will read tomorrow hun.
                Lovely wall for the calender.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Since it is the Christmas season, I thought I'd repost my Christmas fic for those who have not read it.

All I want for Christmas is You
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art ) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

Emerging
                    Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Since it is the Christmas season, I thought I'd repost my Christmas fic for those who have not read it.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art ) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

Emerging
                      Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition.
                      Great ... can't wait to read both...
                      sigpic

Comment

And to top off the worst seven days of my life so far... I've broken my foot.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

And to top off the worst seven days of my life so far... I've broken my foot.
                          Oh no! How've you managed that?

Comment

Oh no! How've you managed that?
                            Dunno. It's been sore since Saturday and I kind of pulled it today and thought I was gonna be sick, lol. it's at my big toe... just where your foot becomes your big toe? Aye, there. Bloody... sore.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Dunno. It's been sore since Saturday and I kind of pulled it today and thought I was gonna be sick, lol. it's at my big toe... just where your foot becomes your big toe? Aye, there. Bloody... sore.
                              Dude, that totally sucks. I wish I could send Carson your way.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Lovely wall for the calender.
                                Thanks hun.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Emerging
                                Thanks Jess and Padme for links.

Oh no! Do you remember stubbing it recently? Maybe it happened then.
                                Sooooo sorry hun. *HUGS*

Comment

Working...
                                X