John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    This went over well in the whump thread so I'll post it here too. This article on SGU was posted: http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3600 and inspired this sig:
    Great article! My thoughts exactly.
    Oh, love the sig. Very, very true.

Comment

This went over well in the whump thread so I'll post it here too. This article on SGU was posted: http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3600 and inspired this sig:
      Spoiler:
      Thanks for the link Cazz! Great article. I agree with a lot of what was said.
      Spoiler:
      My husband happens to love SGU as I catch him watching it over and over again. He says he trying to get the little details. Me - when he used to have on SG1 or SGA on and I could hear it on while in another room, I would rush to get there to watch it to. Now when I hear SGU on, I have no desire to see it. I've seen all the eps so far- even some twice to give it a chance but its not working. My biggest gripe so far is that for years we all complained that Stargate had no romance for their characters (except Rodney) and TPTB kept saying SGU would be different, that there would be romance. But I am sorry, in my book Romance does not mean Sex only and that is what we are getting on SGU. There is sex without romance. Believe it or not, I would rather see the UST between John and Teyla than that.

Great sig Cazz!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Wow, I agree with pretty everything that was said in that article. In my opinion they should have just called the show "Universe" but no they made it a Stargate franchise.

Love the sig though. It's so true.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
        My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Last edited by cc_mac; 26 November 2009, 06:03 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
            Gonna break Rockhound's post into 2 parts so I can respond to each para.

Yes, I love how she stays too. soooooo sweet! awww!
            Rodney- or should I say blabbermouth? lol!
            I love John's reaction when he learns that it's HIM that was the monster in Tey's dream- all trying to figure out if Ronon's joking or not.........& rather adorable.

Wow. Cool- wish I had a TV that big........
            well, I DO have a big TV- just not sure on the SIZE!

I remember watching Doppelganger- though it was on the dodgy China DVDs I have.
            Ronon's dream sequence was all messed up on our copy- I had to skip a chunk around that to get it to play the rest of the episode.
            I'm just sitting tight- & I'll eventually buy the good version of S4.

Come to think of it........I MAY have it on computer somewhere...........
            I downloaded some episodes across s4 instead of waiting for it on Free to Air TV here in Aus.
            Just can't remember which eps I kept.........
            DOH! I can see lots of S5 episodes on there- just none from s4.....maybe I deleted them when I got the DVD from China????

Anyway..........

Aww, that's pretty, Luciana!

EDIT:
            I need some help from my lovely J/T friends.

Over on LJ- where I post my SGA fics- I keep getting someone adding me as their friend, but i DONT know WHO they are.
            So I'm wondering if anyone knows who this LJ belongs to:
            http://statog.livejournal.com/
            They keep adding me- & I'm not happy having them around unless I know them.
            The last time, I got so frustrated at it, that I sent a message to them insisting that they tell me who they are- but I've got nothing from them.
            And now they're back- & I'd REALLY like to settle this now.

So let me know if you know who that is- I'd really appreciate any help.
            I'm not there often at all- so I am no help.

You know - boys and their toys - big screen TV being one of them! Anyway, that dream scene of Ronan's was really freaky. Keller's dream of the bug exploding out of Teyla's stomach I thought was believealbe as John has often talked about the movie Alien. I just didn't get what burying Ronan alive was all about I also loved Lorne in that ep too!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

cc - Love those scenes!
            sigpic
            Forever!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

Love those too! Are they from Quarantine? I recognize Teyla's outfit.
                sigpic
                Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  Love those too! Are they from Quarantine? I recognize Teyla's outfit.

Yuppers, those caps are from Quarantine. That ep has awesome JT scenes.

Comment

Way past my bedtime. Had to post story just in case RL prevented me.

Clickie:

Happy Birthday Cazz!!
                    I'm gonna be late with your presents if things don't go smoothly today. Sorry hun.
                    Last edited by scifan; 27 November 2009, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Happy birthday Cazz!!!

Pressie!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy Birthday Cazz!~

Comment

Happy Birthday Cazz!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Cazz!

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              *blank stare* That is just.. guh.. Luci, gorgeous!! Can't green, so mental green
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy Birthday Cazz!!!

Enjoy your Day!!
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X