No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thoughts Rockhound!!!! I didn't realize she was sobbing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Just watched Doppelganger on my DVR from SyFy this week. I just love the way Teyla is so concerned about John after he touches the crystal that she stays with him in the infirmary. I also love the scene in the cafeteria where Rodney tells John that Teyla had a dream about him and Teyla says it was more like a nightmare. And then John asks if he was the dashing hero saving her from the big bad monster and Ronan says that he was the big bad monster! Classic!!

Favorite part - the hug. Now I have to say even though I always loved this scene, it always bothered me the way John looked in this scene -a bit awkward or uneasy. Now watching this on our big 58in HD TV, I can see that Teyla is crying in this scene and you can actually hear a couple of sobs from her. Now I know that John is not uncomfortable by the hug, but by seeing Teyla crying, which I think for him this was the first time. He just wasn't sure how to react to Teyla being so upset. I love it that she went to him for comfort once again because it only proves that John is the only one with whom she can let her guard down like that. And with John, it was so obvious that he was so concerned that he had hurt her even though no one knew what Kate's dream was that actually killed her. Just some thoughts....
      I completely agree with you.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
      My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, although we don't celebrate it.

Snurchable.
            sigpic

Comment

Lovely sig Luci

Here is a link to the LJ of one of the authors who is going to write the new SGA series of novels, she's also the one that wrote Death Game, the new book that I linked to the other day with the John/Teyla puddle jumper crash. She says that they've been allowed to actually do some character development for the first time, so they can progress things, so go over there and drop some JT hints
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/270...292777#t292777
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

F

Forever
                Family

Comment

To those that celebrate it today, Happy Thanksgiving

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

it's not even December yet and I got my first Christmas card...Thanks gator
                      Now if I only could make out some letters of your adress and I would send you one back
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Gonna break Rockhound's post into 2 parts so I can respond to each para.

Just watched Doppelganger on my DVR from SyFy this week. I just love the way Teyla is so concerned about John after he touches the crystal that she stays with him in the infirmary. I also love the scene in the cafeteria where Rodney tells John that Teyla had a dream about him and Teyla says it was more like a nightmare. And then John asks if he was the dashing hero saving her from the big bad monster and Ronan says that he was the big bad monster! Classic!!
                        Yes, I love how she stays too. soooooo sweet! awww!
                        Rodney- or should I say blabbermouth? lol!
                        I love John's reaction when he learns that it's HIM that was the monster in Tey's dream- all trying to figure out if Ronon's joking or not.........& rather adorable.

Favorite part - the hug. Now I have to say even though I always loved this scene, it always bothered me the way John looked in this scene -a bit awkward or uneasy. Now watching this on our big 58in HD TV, I can see that Teyla is crying in this scene and you can actually hear a couple of sobs from her. Now I know that John is not uncomfortable by the hug, but by seeing Teyla crying, which I think for him this was the first time. He just wasn't sure how to react to Teyla being so upset. I love it that she went to him for comfort once again because it only proves that John is the only one with whom she can let her guard down like that. And with John, it was so obvious that he was so concerned that he had hurt her even though no one knew what Kate's dream was that actually killed her. Just some thoughts....
                        Wow. Cool- wish I had a TV that big........
                        well, I DO have a big TV- just not sure on the SIZE!

I remember watching Doppelganger- though it was on the dodgy China DVDs I have.
                        Ronon's dream sequence was all messed up on our copy- I had to skip a chunk around that to get it to play the rest of the episode.
                        I'm just sitting tight- & I'll eventually buy the good version of S4.

Come to think of it........I MAY have it on computer somewhere...........
                        I downloaded some episodes across s4 instead of waiting for it on Free to Air TV here in Aus.
                        Just can't remember which eps I kept.........
                        DOH! I can see lots of S5 episodes on there- just none from s4.....maybe I deleted them when I got the DVD from China????

Anyway..........

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving, although we don't celebrate it.

Snurchable.
                        http://i46.tinypic.com/16c505x.jpg
                        Aww, that's pretty, Luciana!

EDIT:
                        I need some help from my lovely J/T friends.

Over on LJ- where I post my SGA fics- I keep getting someone adding me as their friend, but i DONT know WHO they are.
                        So I'm wondering if anyone knows who this LJ belongs to:
                        http://statog.livejournal.com/
                        They keep adding me- & I'm not happy having them around unless I know them.
                        The last time, I got so frustrated at it, that I sent a message to them insisting that they tell me who they are- but I've got nothing from them.
                        And now they're back- & I'd REALLY like to settle this now.

So let me know if you know who that is- I'd really appreciate any help.
                        Last edited by LandJrule; 26 November 2009, 02:33 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          EDIT:
                          I need some help from my lovely J/T friends.

Over on LJ- where I post my SGA fics- I keep getting someone adding me as their friend, but i DONT know WHO they are.
                          So I'm wondering if anyone knows who this LJ belongs to:
                          http://statog.livejournal.com/
                          They keep adding me- & I'm not happy having them around unless I know them.
                          The last time, I got so frustrated at it, that I sent a message to them insisting that they tell me who they are- but I've got nothing from them.
                          And now they're back- & I'd REALLY like to settle this now.

So let me know if you know who that is- I'd really appreciate any help.
                          Never heard of them. I'd report them as spam if I were you (can't remember how to do it, but it's in your links on LJ, I've done it before and it was pretty easy)

Comment

This went over well in the whump thread so I'll post it here too. This article on SGU was posted: http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3600 and inspired this sig:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              This went over well in the whump thread so I'll post it here too. This article on SGU was posted: http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3600 and inspired this sig:
                              Spoiler:
                              thanks for the link for the article! I happened to agree with a lot of what the writer of the article said, and i LOVE the siggie! It's so true!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Never heard of them. I'd report them as spam if I were you (can't remember how to do it, but it's in your links on LJ, I've done it before and it was pretty easy)
                                Thanks. Will have a look into spam.

Spoiler:
                                Thanks for posting that article.
                                I can't say much- as I've only seen Air Pts 1 & 2. But I am fully happy to put my input into it once it starts airing on FTA here in Aus on Dec 14. [though will have to be a week later- as the 14th is when it begins]

Love the sig, Cazz!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X