John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the John & Teyla Thread Secret Santa

If you would like to participate please fill out the form below and post it as a comment here at my livejournal.

Spoiler:

Name:

WHAT YOU WILL DO
    What you can make: fic/art
    What rating?: G, PG, PG-15, R, NC-17
    What category Angst, fluff, etc

WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE
    What would you like?: fic/art
    What rating?: G, PG, PG-15, R, NC-17
    What category: Angst, fluff, etc
    What is a big no-no?:
    FOUR prompt words:

Prompts must be in by MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY 21st NOVEMBER
    Otherwise it will be a lump of coal for you!

Gifts must be ready to be give out by 23:59 (GMT) SUNDAY 20th DECEMBER
    Details for where to post your gift will be given out nearer the time.

RULES FOR GIFTS
    Spoiler:

ART RULES
    1. If making icons, it must be a batch of at least five
    2. If making a set, must include icon, sig and a banner for livejournal or a wallpaper
    3. Sigs must be less than 50k so the recipient can use them on gateworld if they choose

FIC RULES
    1. All fictions must be of at least 1000 words (you are not limited to 1000 but that is the least you can do)
    2. Must adhere to the specifications of the prompt.
    3. You do not have to incorporate ALL of the prompt words, but must include at least two.

Have fun!
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I can't actually remember what i requested It'll be even more of a suprise
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wish I could join guys, but I'm only just out of class two days before that deadline, and there's no way I can do it before then *sniff*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I can't actually remember what i requested It'll be even more of a suprise
          Lol, why am I not surprised?

Comment

There has only been six (seven if you include me!) sign ups for the secret santa. Come on guys, get into the festive spirit!

Comment

From Jeyla...

REMINDER that you have until today, Thursday, November 19th (Eastern Standard Time) to sign up for this exchange.

Spoiler:
              Please remember to post your first three choices of preference as to what sort of official gift you'd like to receive in the THINGS I"D LIKE .
              Not everyone can do artwork or fics or vids, or original drawings. I will pair you up with the best possible match for your preference.

So, for examples you can post something like this with details on what specifically you like and don't like on each category. For Fanart list the sizes of your computer screen, or LJ banner, etc.... For fics, list the type of fics that you prefer ie...long fics, happy endings, no death, ratings, etc...

First Choice: Fics, Second Choice: Fanart Third Choice: Videos

It is only a total of 4 presents that you will submit. The first three are minor (examples are listed in official entry with details link is below) presents that you post in a screened comment. The last official present will be an original piece and you will post and reveal yourself in the entry.

All of details and dates are posted in the link below. Also use that link to post your entry.

To reach her goal she needs TWO more participants!!! But she is not being greedy, but she would love for another FIVE more participants to join. The more the merrier!!

Come on people, let the John and Teyla fandom come to life again!!!

Any questions/concerns PM her. You don't need to have a LJ account to participate. Simply post anonymously and she will email you with the rest of the info. Just fill out and follow the prompt in the guidelines in the entry with your username and email her so she can contact you.

Happy Holidays!!!

Details here and sign ups here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/173348.html
              Last edited by Hope24; 19 November 2009, 06:04 AM.
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Lol, why am I not surprised?
                Oi thee! My bro is in Edinburgh btw, went to Deacon Brodies yesterday

Comment

Oi thee! My bro is in Edinburgh btw, went to Deacon Brodies yesterday

What did he think of it?

Comment

What did he think of it?
                    Loved it Had the Haggis!

Note from Rachel:
                    Hi all! Yes! I am busy putting together my CD. With any luck it will be all sorted out by February. Having a lot of fun with it! Working with a lovely Producer by the name of Jim Walchuck. He is a bit of a music genius. Also still plugging away at my TV pilot/pitch piece. Very excited about that. The scenes that we have shot thus far look wonderful (thanks to my hubby, Loyd!). And I must say how very blessed I am having the friends that I do. David, Connor, Paul, Claire and Robert are all a part of the show thus far, called "Nothing Ventured"....

"Ever get the nagging feeling your life's turned out all wrong? Meet Lizzie Blake. Her nagging feeling is getting talkative. Leading a grey, predicable life, with few guilty pleasures, Lizzie is about to find her way. From supermarket to super spy. Things are about to get saucy..."

I'll keep you all posted. Can't wait to get both projects out there! Wish me luck!
                    All the very best to you all!
                    Rachel : )
                    Sounds good!

http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

Comment

Loved it Had the Haggis!

Note from Rachel:

Sounds good!

http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
                      Thanks. Saw this last week. Just saw her in Hardwire. I kinda reminded me of S4 and S5. Saw very little of her. But it was still great to see her in something.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Thanks. Saw this last week. Just saw her in Hardwire. I kinda reminded me of S4 and S5. Saw very little of her. But it was still great to see her in something.
                        Is it worth buying then?

There was something else I was going to say to you but I've got no idea what it was

Comment

Still not remembered

Oh, btw, Brain just posted this in one of the movie threads:
                          Ok so here is the scoop...

SyFy is still waiting for MGM to give the green-light.

All I can say is that MGM is on the verge of being sold and going out of business. So I think these movies not being made is the least of the Stargate franchise problems. SGU could very well be effected.........

*Goodbye Robert Carlyle/Rush*

They need a "Camaro" product like GM to get themselves back on their feet.

In a way, I am glad that this is happening but am not. The reason I am glad is because, we at least now know that it was not BS about the economy and financing. MGM is really in bad shape.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=148

Comment

Hey Laura...concerning the Secret Santa...have you VM'd anyone about it? I know not everyone pops in here all the time, but you might want to drop a note to WingedPegasus, MrsB108, TeylaFan, SheppAddictedFangirl, Padme18...I'm sure there are others...
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

There was something else I was going to say to you but I've got no idea what it was
                              Again, I'm not surprised

Comment

Again, I'm not surprised
                                Hey! What's with pick on Cazz day? *pouts* After I was so nice to you over going to see New Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X