Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thanks Jeyla

I have a pressie request Either for my bday or Chrimbo, would somebody please get me more hours in the day? Thank you End of request
    Yeah, I'll get right on that. Just as soon as you swing another day in the week for me!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

At least there'd be no arguing over Edward! All yours
      That's the real reason I chose you
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Have to agree ...don't want him either..gator101 can him all to herself..
        pppfffffftttttt
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Yeah, I'll get right on that. Just as soon as you swing another day in the week for me!
          Deal!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          That's the real reason I chose you
          Now the truth comes to light! Not that it was hidden very well
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

what dates are left?
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              what dates are left?
              1. Tey
              2. me
              3. Camy
              4. Ev
              5. Jess
              7. Camy
              10. me
              11. fire
              12. Jess
              13. Hope
              14. Ev
              15. Beth Soprano
              16. fire
              18. me
              19. Jess
              20. Laura
              22. Hope
              24. Laura

Comment

1. Tey
                2. me
                3. Camy
                4. Ev
                5. Jess
                7. Camy
                10. me
                11. fire
                12. Jess
                13. Hope
                14. Ev
                15. Beth Soprano
                16. fire
                18. me
                19. Jess
                20. Laura
                22. Hope
                24. Laura
                I start off this party, and that's the ONLY date I can take because of a possible new job offer from Disney Group... hope I get a offical job throughthem, that would be so fun

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  I start off this party, and that's the ONLY date I can take because of a possible new job offer from Disney Group... hope I get a offical job throughthem, that would be so fun
                  Wow Disney really. That's so cool. What do you think you'll be doing?

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Pfft. Y'all need your eyes checked.
                  I agree with you. Edward is pretty hot.

However Jacob looks pretty smokin' in New Moon so it's a toss up

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                  My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Thanks Mayra!

Yes, it was in Film and TV Production (unfortunately ), I have a temp job as an accountancy assistant for 6 months, and I'm applying for permanent jobs with accountancy qualification training included
                    Why unfortunately?....is it kinda hard finding more Film kinda style work?. I remember you were doing...was it an interniship on a film right?. How are you liking accountancy work?.

For me, right now with the way the economy is, there isn't much work for animators from what my co-workers tell me. But after the new year starts i'll be sending my resume out and see what happens. At least i do have a part time job doing some animation and crossing fingers it turns into a full time job. Its totally not what i want to do but its still fun an i get to draw.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Woohooo!! Cool Thanks Cazz

I think I have some ideas brewing for new intro and other stuff.

MAYRA!!! **TACKLE HUGS!!!!

Thanks Nina for comment and Links.
                    SCIFAN!!!!!!**BIG HUGS!!!!**

I know i'm MIA a lot lol...it's definitely nice to see you!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                      Wow Disney really. That's so cool. What do you think you'll be doing?

I agree with you. Edward is pretty hot.

However Jacob looks pretty smokin' in New Moon so it's a toss up
                      Same. I am team Edward, but since he belongs with Bella, I guess I'll have to go with Seth. (Jacob is taken by my JT shipper sis.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Well that sucks!. Well at least now i know not to send any resumes to the MGM studios lol. I hope it's not a long wait for the SGA movies!. At least they are aware that the fans want the movies.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Why unfortunately?....is it kinda hard finding more Film kinda style work?. I remember you were doing...was it an interniship on a film right?. How are you liking accountancy work?.
                          Unfortunately in that I ended up not enjoying the course and wish I'd done a Maths degree Yep, I did an internship at a British film company, that was interesting, but I actually enjoyed my job at the council over the summer more, first sign that the industry wasn't for me I am liking it so far, doesn't seem like a chore, you know?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          For me, right now with the way the economy is, there isn't much work for animators from what my co-workers tell me. But after the new year starts i'll be sending my resume out and see what happens. At least i do have a part time job doing some animation and crossing fingers it turns into a full time job. Its totally not what i want to do but its still fun an i get to draw.
                          Good luck with it!

Comment

Hi all!
                            OT (explaining why I haven't been on for a while)
                            Spoiler:

Last time I posted I said Firefox was back.
                            Well, the computer crashed that arvo, & couldn't turn itself on after that- kept rebooting.
                            My brother was busy with some Uni work, so it was like Sunday (Aus time) before he had the chance to look at it properly.
                            He fixed it- & now we've got the new Windows (me thinks it's Vista???) yay!

Went a little nuts over the time it wasn't working.
                            But it gave me time to finish my 'Bones' fic that I was writing! yay! one fic down, a gazillion to go!

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                            Ever since I learned that not only Joe wanted John/Teyla but Rachel too I've been rewatching episodes and looking closer at how they react to each other. There's so many looks that you don't realize are there in the first watch, it's amazing.

Well I was counting the Kindred parts 1 and 2 as one episode and then Broken Ties where he says that line "Follow your heart without remorse." I have to say that is the only thing I liked about Kanaan was that line because you can interpret it so many ways. I mean you can almost say she choose to go back for John.

Oh ya, Search and Rescue, I forgot he was in that episode.

He definitely would have fought more. Could you imagine what could have happened in "Last Man" if he was the father? To find out from long dead Rodney that your kid is with Michael and that the woman you love is dead.
                            There's sooooo much potential between them- it's a pity TPTB didn't pick up on it or didn't care as much as Joe & Rachel did.

I never took to Kanaan- I don't think I ever really will. To me, he will always be the invisible babysitter & a coward. He HAD PLENTY of chances to help Teyla & their kid escape from Michael, but HE DIDNT. JOHN DID. THAT'S what sets them apart- John is willing to RISK HIS OWN LIFE to saver her; K is too COWARDLY to do anything like that.

Ditto about the last paragraph. Even the way it was written, Joe took it to heart. Even David found himself being emotionally fragile doing some scenes. [while having no computer- which drove me nuts- I read through some of my s4 Companion, learnt a lot.]

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            For Jeyla's challenge. I don't think I posted the first one in here, but if I did I apologize.

Lovely, Sci!
                            (reply is better late than never! lol! damn computer!)

I think I read that one, though I;'m pretty sure a friend of mine in a chatroom did this following piece, the people inthe room are known as Ti (me), Rensik, and Sparky.

Ti: I hate Canoe
                            Rensik: you hate small boats?
                            Ti: No i mean Kanaan (which sounds liek Canaan to me)
                            Rensik: oh
                            Sparky: I hate him too, he was loser
                            Ti: hehe
                            Sparky & Rensik ??
                            Ti: John: "I hate Kanaan!" (gunshot sound here) John: "Ahh... much better" (Canoe is seen dead in the midle of the gym, John has no trial)

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Virtual Season 6: Episode 4
                            Grounded
                            It's on my to-read list. [with the Rachel interview too!]

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              I'm bored.

Spoiler:
                              It was Valentines Day in Atlantis, this holiday and the rituals that went with it interested Ronon. So he desided to send Teyla a card, but he would sign it 'Love John'. This would be the perfect way to have some fun...

More to come later.
                              Sounds great Val!

Doesn't surprise me with how much trouble they have been in. Hopefully, someone will buy them who is a Stargate fanatic! I am still hopeful that we will get a movie one day...(before I get too old to care)

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Have to agree ...don't want him either..gator101 can him all to herself..
                              Not my cup of tea either. It John all the way!

Good Luck Tey! Hope it works out.

LandJrule
                              Great to see you back on line!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                Sounds great Val!

Doesn't surprise me with how much trouble they have been in. Hopefully, someone will buy them who is a Stargate fanatic! I am still hopeful that we will get a movie one day...(before I get too old to care)

Not my cup of tea either. It John all the way!

Good Luck Tey! Hope it works out.

LandJrule
                                Great to see you back on line!
                                Thank you. I should probably get it done by, well, Valentines Day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X