No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XD So I should come here more often I think.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      It's a JT advent calendar, Donna. One person makes a "surprise" for a chosen day
      What kind of Gift does it have to be Christmas?
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        XD So I should come here more often I think.
        Yup And I give you permission to bring more artwork with you

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        What kind of Gift does it have to be Christmas?
        Anything you want Art, fic, vid, picspam, poem... etc (JT of course )
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cazz, I've got the one done for the Advent Calendar. And time *gasp* to do another. Are there any more dates? Someone will have to remind me to post it, but. . .
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Cazz, I've got the one done for the Advent Calendar. And time *gasp* to do another. Are there any more dates? Someone will have to remind me to post it, but. . .
            Weee! Thats awesome

Dates:
            1. Tey
            3. Camy
            4. Ev
            5. Jess
            7. Camy
            10. me
            11. fire
            12. Jess
            15. Beth Soprono
            16. fire
            18. me
            19. Jess
            24. Laura

I'll put my name down for another one once you've picked

Comment

I will take the 20th as well
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I will take the 20th as well
                Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Gotcha
                  *wonders what she's letting herself in for*
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Weee! Thats awesome

Dates:
                    1. Tey
                    3. Camy
                    4. Ev
                    5. Jess
                    7. Camy
                    10. me
                    11. fire
                    12. Jess
                    15. Beth Soprono
                    16. fire
                    18. me
                    19. Jess
                    24. Laura

How about the 14th?

And on a totally random moment. One of the dates I can remember in December is the 11th. Because that's the day my house burned down 11 years ago. It was kind of weird to see Fire's name on the 11th.
                    sigpic

Comment

*wonders what she's letting herself in for*
                      Eternal damnation

How about the 14th?

And on a totally random moment. One of the dates I can remember in December is the 11th. Because that's the day my house burned down 11 years ago. It was kind of weird to see Fire's name on the 11th.

Gotch for the 14th

I'll take the 2nd

Comment

Made a little header for the calender:

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Name your top five John & Teyla scenes/moments/whatever and explain why you like them and what makes them so special to you. the only stipulation is that your five explinations of the five scene/moments MUST BE at least 50 words each (five scenes/moments, fifty words apiece)

Have at it ladies!
                          Great challenge and I love the replies so far..

1. Search and Rescue -Dream. I think this is my all time favorite scene of John and Teyla. Even though it is all in John's mind, I can totally see something like this taking place between the two of them. It truly shows how John really feels about her. His wall and his defenses are let down (due to his being unconscious) and his mind lets his true feelings towards Teyla show. He can't block it out this time. Teyla saying the exact same thing to him at the end as she said to him in his dream only proves how well the know and care about each other.

2. The Long Goodbye -"He cares for you more than you know." I love this episode and this scene. I could watch this scene over and over again (and I have!!). Thalen was able to feel how strongly John feels towards Teyla and also know that John hides those feelings from Teyla. I do wish it had been addressed at some point later on what he said to her. I think it surprised Teyla somewhat but only because I really think she only thought she had feelings for him and not the other way around.

3. Doppelganger - Hug. This scene I really love because both of them seek the other one out. They are each thinking of the other one at the same exact moment. Neither of them at that point anyway are under any outside influence. Teyla always only seeks comfort from John during the rare times that she does seek comfort. John was very concerned that he had caused Teyla great pain.

4. The Return - Fire Scene. This is another of my all time favorite scenes. Even though his scene was not just between John and Teyla and there was not a lot of words spoken - it said volumes. The look that was on John's face just blew me away. It showed how happy he was to see Teyla and to be honest it was full of desire. The way Teyla snapped around at the sound of his voice also showed how much she cared and missed him also.

5. The Ark - Infirmary Scene. I loved this whole episode - first that it was a team ep and then we see John risking his life to save the woman he cares so much about. He never hesitated about saving her and the end scene just shows how much in tune these two are with each other. John basically saying he did it just to save her and then trying to cover his caring up with a joke. Teyla knows exactly why John did what he did. She knows that he would do anything for her and that she would do the same for him, without question.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Is there a pic from the scene in John's Room in the Queen that has John and Teyla framed together? I can't seem to find one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Luci, this is gorgeous!! Snurched.

Weee! Thats awesome

Dates:
                              1. Tey
                              3. Camy
                              4. Ev
                              5. Jess
                              7. Camy
                              10. me
                              11. fire
                              12. Jess
                              15. Beth Soprono
                              16. fire
                              18. me
                              19. Jess
                              24. Laura

Cazz, I'll take the 13th my mommie's birthday and 22nd.

Made a little header for the calender:
                              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h.../JT-advent.jpg
                              Cazz, pretty sig! I'm late with the congrats, but I still wanted to say CONGRATULATION ON YOUR GRADUATION!!

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              Great challenge and I love the replies so far..

1. Search and Rescue -Dream. I think this is my all time favorite scene of John and Teyla. Even though it is all in John's mind, I can totally see something like this taking place between the two of them. It truly shows how John really feels about her. His wall and his defenses are let down (due to his being unconscious) and his mind lets his true feelings towards Teyla show. He can't block it out this time. Teyla saying the exact same thing to him at the end as she said to him in his dream only proves how well the know and care about each other.

2. The Long Goodbye -"He cares for you more than you know." I love this episode and this scene. I could watch this scene over and over again (and I have!!). Thalen was able to feel how strongly John feels towards Teyla and also know that John hides those feelings from Teyla. I do wish it had been addressed at some point later on what he said to her. I think it surprised Teyla somewhat but only because I really think she only thought she had feelings for him and not the other way around.

3. Doppelganger - Hug. This scene I really love because both of them seek the other one out. They are each thinking of the other one at the same exact moment. Neither of them at that point anyway are under any outside influence. Teyla always only seeks comfort from John during the rare times that she does seek comfort. John was very concerned that he had caused Teyla great pain.

4. The Return - Fire Scene. This is another of my all time favorite scenes. Even though his scene was not just between John and Teyla and there was not a lot of words spoken - it said volumes. The look that was on John's face just blew me away. It showed how happy he was to see Teyla and to be honest it was full of desire. The way Teyla snapped around at the sound of his voice also showed how much she cared and missed him also.

5. The Ark - Infirmary Scene. I loved this whole episode - first that it was a team ep and then we see John risking his life to save the woman he cares so much about. He never hesitated about saving her and the end scene just shows how much in tune these two are with each other. John basically saying he did it just to save her and then trying to cover his caring up with a joke. Teyla knows exactly why John did what he did. She knows that he would do anything for her and that she would do the same for him, without question.
                              Rockhound, loving this! And I love Jeyla and SGAFirenity's comments too!
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Is there a pic from the scene in John's Room in the Queen that has John and Teyla framed together? I can't seem to find one.
                                See if you can use any of these.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X