John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    *lol* Me either... it's either Melbourne or Auckland or both *lol* don't really know where to put them on my link post ...haha
    They're from Armageddon Australia.....
    sigpic

Comment

Just pimping this LJ: JT_Daily, run by beth_soprano.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Right...

Spoiler:
        The implied exchange with Carson and John was that Kanaan was leaving now that the Wraith have been taken care of for the time being and the end scene with John teasing Rodney was a joke...

So you should be fine Lea...
        Thanks Jess. That's what I thought I read. Awesome job by the way.

Comment

JT Advent Calender, dates claimed so far:

1. Tey
          3. Camy
          7. Camy
          10. me
          11. SGAFirenity
          15. Beth Soprono
          16. SGAFirenity
          18. me
          24. Laura

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

1. Tey
            3. Camy
            7. Camy
            10. me
            11. SGAFirenity
            15. Beth Soprono
            16. SGAFirenity
            18. me
            24. Laura
            Ok hun. Explain to me again how this works. Is this art, fic or both??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Ok hun. Explain to me again how this works. Is this art, fic or both??
              Anything you want to make (just don't say what it is Then each day is a suprise )

Comment

Pics from one of the recent cons: (not LA, not sure which other one though )

Of Cocktail party:
                http://users.tpg.com.au/craddy/Arma2...cktail/pic.htm

Of panels:
                http://users.tpg.com.au/craddy/Arma2009/Panels/pic.htm
                It is so cute to see them mingle with such ease with the fans. I think Stargate fans have that to thank for, at least.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Ok. I was going to start brainstorming some ideas to fix and add to ep five, but I thought I should read 4 first. Good thing I did. Now I have some question.

1) Did Kanaan actually leave or he still on Atlantis?
                2) And they are still in space? I don't have to write in that they have found a planet do I?
                You make me laugh, Sci.

Yes, it was in Film and TV Production (unfortunately ), I have a temp job as an accountancy assistant for 6 months, and I'm applying for permanent jobs with accountancy qualification training included
                Congrats again sweetie. And hope you find something soon. It's not good in this end of the hemisphere!

Just pimping this LJ: JT_Daily, run by beth_soprano.
                This is way cool! Who is this? Do I know her/him? I'd like to ask them to post in Beya as well. Let me know if you know anything. Thanks!

<snip>
                I'll make a suggestion: If you like, you can add/include the members of Beya. Not sure if you'll get more entries or more participation, but it's worth a try. See if you get any others to sign up and then you can include it here and there. I know that there are more members in Beya that don't come to GW so you can always suggest that their entry you will simply add the link here for them but that they can post in Beya. I'd love for you guys to include Beya in this as well and that you post your entries there as well. It would be nice to unite the fandom and perhaps that would spark more participation and more works of all kinds in this fandom.

Just a suggestion, though. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

I"m already in two entries, so I don't know if it's okay to add more. I'll see if others sign up first and then if not, then I'll sign in for additional dates. Does that sound okay?
                sigpic

Comment

A reminder that you have until this coming Thursday, November 19th to sign up for this exchange.

Please remember to post your first three choices of preference as to what sort of official gift you'd like to receive in the THINGS I"D LIKE .
                  Remember that not everyone can do artwork or fics or vids, or original drawings. I will pair you up with the best possible match for your preference.

So, for examples you can post something like this with details on what specifically you like and don't like on each category. For Fanart list the sizes of your computer screen, or LJ banner, etc.... For fics, list the type of fics that you prefer ie...long fics, happy endings, no death, ratings, etc...

First Choice: Fics, Second Choice: Fanart Third Choice: Videos

It is only a total of 4 presents that you will submit. The first three are minor (examples are listed in official entry with details link is below) presents that you post in a screened comment. The last official present will be an original piece and you will post and reveal yourself in the entry.

All of details and dates are posted in the link below. Also use that link to post your entry.

I'd like for at least 5 more participants to join. Common people, let the John and Teyla fandom come to life again!!!

Any questions/concerns PM me
                  Happy Holidays!!!

Details here and sign ups here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/173348.html
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 17 November 2009, 04:24 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    This is way cool! Who is this? Do I know her/him? I'd like to ask them to post in Beya as well. Let me know if you know anything. Thanks!
                    She's on Beya

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    I'll make a suggestion: If you like, you can add/include the members of Beya. Not sure if you'll get more entries or more participation, but it's worth a try. See if you get any others to sign up and then you can include it here and there. I know that there are more members in Beya that don't come to GW so you can always suggest that their entry you will simply add the link here for them but that they can post in Beya. I'd love for you guys to include Beya in this as well and that you post your entries there as well. It would be nice to unite the fandom and perhaps that would spark more participation and more works of all kinds in this fandom.

Just a suggestion, though. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

I"m already in two entries, so I don't know if it's okay to add more. I'll see if others sign up first and then if not, then I'll sign in for additional dates. Does that sound okay?
                    Already put it on Beya. That's where you signed up

Comment

*giggles*

Thanks! It's the age, hon...it's the age!
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

And my challenge has been overlooked and ignored again... this is pathetic >.< maybe I should go to the SGU or SG1 pairing threads and see what type of answers I'mm-a get from it?

Comment

New sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              And my challenge has been overlooked and ignored again... this is pathetic >.< maybe I should go to the SGU or SG1 pairing threads and see what type of answers I'mm-a get from it?
                              I keep forgetting. I'll do it right now. I'll post it when I get it all explained.

LOVE the sig Cazz. That looks like one of the caps used for the Icons of SGA challenge. Looks very cool, I like the effects and textures you used.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                                LOVE the sig Cazz. That looks like one of the caps used for the Icons of SGA challenge. Looks very cool, I like the effects and textures you used.
                                That's because it is I'd just finished my icons Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X