• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm not taking part in the next 20in20 round as you couldn't do the same pairing in a row But I'm going to make icons from the promts anyway So if anyone else wants to join me here are the promts:

• 10 Themes - Blue, Sweet, Close, Crop, Font*, Small, Texture, Summer Love, Hope, Picture
      • 5 Category - Negative space **
      • 5 Artist's Choice.
      * Please use this font
      ** For negative space, the technique is to focus on the surrounding area of the icon, rather than on the person itself. You can find a really good tut on this here.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

^^ My favorite JT moment! It's so very intimate.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/John%20Teyla/JTGoodbye.jpg
          That for me was the moment that confirmed there was something more meaningful between these two than any of the other characters. Not really the act but the look they gave each other before and after, there was sooo much more to it!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              That for me was the moment that confirmed there was something more meaningful between these two than any of the other characters. Not really the act but the look they gave each other before and after, there was sooo much more to it!
              I agree... ah the good old days...
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ITA Cazz. Even Ronon backed away to give them their space. I feel in love with that scene.

Comment

I'm not taking part in the next 20in20 round as you couldn't do the same pairing in a row But I'm going to make icons from the promts anyway So if anyone else wants to join me here are the promts:

• 10 Themes - Blue, Sweet, Close, Crop, Font*, Small, Texture, Summer Love, Hope, Picture
                    • 5 Category - Negative space **
                    • 5 Artist's Choice.
                    * Please use this font
                    ** For negative space, the technique is to focus on the surrounding area of the icon, rather than on the person itself. You can find a really good tut on this here.

Gah! I want to, so badly but my CS4 isn't working on my comp. I think when I downloaded IE8 something went wrong cause a lot of my programs aren't working lol.

It's annoying, too, cause I wanna make sooo many icons and sigs. Was going to ask you, Cazz, to do them but I don't think you'd like the material!
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Gah! I want to, so badly but my CS4 isn't working on my comp. I think when I downloaded IE8 something went wrong cause a lot of my programs aren't working lol.

It's annoying, too, cause I wanna make sooo many icons and sigs. Was going to ask you, Cazz, to do them but I don't think you'd like the material!
                      IE8 screwed up my computer too. A lot of things didn't work right for a long time.
                      sigpic

Comment

IE8 screwed up my computer too. A lot of things didn't work right for a long time.
                        Spoiler:
                        How did you fix it? Is it one of those sit it out things? Gah, it's sooo frustrating. I might just revert back to IE7
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Spoiler:
                          How did you fix it? Is it one of those sit it out things? Gah, it's sooo frustrating. I might just revert back to IE7
                          Spoiler:
                          IE 8 is too buggy, I was part of the beta testing team for it, and was told to not use it until further notice as it had several security loopholes. so I recommended reinstalling IE 7 and then updating to the newst version of that, I also recommend running malwarebyte's antimalware and removing anthing it finds.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The automatic updates for Java and Adobe Flash whatever it was came up and after they updated, all was well.

Go check.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha! Not a chance

Comment

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/John%20Teyla/JTGoodbye.jpg
                                It is one of my favorites. No hesitation. And John was the one who initiated it as if he expected it.

I agree.

Another of my fav!

sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X