Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks and that sounds about right.

Off to get ready to go out. Not sure if I'll be back, but glad I got to chat with you hun. **HUGS**.
    Good!
    Yeah, I'm off to bed soon too. It's getting late here! Thanks again Lea, I'm glad we got to talk as well. Have a good evening!!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Aye, they do, my laptop keeps telling me

I'm alright, tired at the mo Got up early to catch a train back to York to see my friend from uni. Starting a new job in a couple of weeks and I'm a bit scared about it, got comfortable where I was How are you?

Thanks for the awesome report Blue!!

Woohoo! for the new job! As Sani said, you'll do fine, I know it.

I'm good, finally finding a little more time to log onto GW and catch up with everybody.

Thanks for the great report Blue! Sad to hear he doesn't have anything coming up in the future though....*keeps fingers crossed for him to get something fantastic*

Great icons Lea! Loved the Aragorn one!

Yappi, I'm so confused about the daylight savings time thingy....they keep changing it around.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

Yappi, I'm so confused about the daylight savings time thingy....they keep changing it around.
        Not all places in the U.S. observe daylight time. In particular, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not use it. Indiana adopted its use beginning in 2006.

•In 2006, daylight time begins on April 2 and ends on October 29.
        •In 2007, daylight time begins on March 11 and ends on November 4. [New law goes into effect.]
        •In 2008, daylight time begins on March 9 and ends on November 2.
        •In 2009, daylight time begins on March 8 and ends on November 1.

It's from the Navy's site so I take it as trustworthy. Plus, it's on my calendar as that...I think Tey was a little confused.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Last day to get MPs off the site...

http://www.geocities.com/jtmotivation
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Not all places in the U.S. observe daylight time. In particular, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not use it. Indiana adopted its use beginning in 2006.

•In 2007, daylight time begins on March 11 and ends on November 4. [New law goes into effect.]

It's from the Navy's site so I take it as trustworthy. Plus, it's on my calendar as that...I think Tey was a little confused.
            Thanks Yappi.
            I just turned the calendar page and...*head desk*...there it is in black and white, Nov 1. LOL, thanks again.

sigpic

Comment

Nope, Acording to the AFRB (Dobbins in Marietta of which I'm part of as reserves) DST ends on november the 7th and starts up sometime in March.

EDIT: Either way my clocks are always on Atlantic Standard, you guys just joined me and soon leave, with me an hour ahead

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;10741022

Thanks LJ for all the nice comments.
                [/QUOTE]
                Aw, that's ok Sci. Gotta love my fellow JT shippers!

oooo. t4p.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Great job on Icons!! I can relate to most of them.

You psycho woman you.... and you were complaining I was doing better than you. I'm still on where I left off. Gotta get in gear.

Just a flyby post to wish Winged and Jet a Happy Belated Birthday!!!

For Winged:
                OT Icons:

For Jet:

'Night!!
                They're wonderful! Love LOTR! (not to self: must get first 2 back from dad!)

I'm not fussed over mine getting lost- they're all in my photobucket.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Huh? I think mine are all in my PB account, but let me check just to make sure. How come it's closing?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Jeyla4ever, I love your John/Teyla Halloween signature. So cool.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Morning everyone

Wednesday (28th) would have been WraithLord's birthday. Would you like to do something to mark the day? Any ideas?
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Morning everyone

Wednesday (28th) would have been WraithLord's birthday. Would you like to do something to mark the day? Any ideas?
                        I think that's a wonderful idea Cazz. Maybe open a temporary thread to post his art and so on.

Edit: Just pulled Lordy's MP's off of Jess's site to save.

Comment

I was thinking we should do something in here since this is where we knew him Maybe a picspam, j and or t with wraith

Great idea to save the mps!
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I just got a reminder that today was his birthday. It brought such nice memories of him. He also frequented the Rachel/Teyla thread for he loved her the most of the two.

Lea, maybe you could post all his MP's either in here and/or the Galleria. Also, he loved Wraith, hence his username....maybe we could make a tribute to him and open a Wraith thread or something temporary for him to just do all sorts of Wraith related artwork, picspam, etc.....just a thought. Anything you decide is fine with me, but we should do something.

Thanks SGAFirenity. I Love it! I requested it for Luci to make it since I saw the awesome one she made of Sheppard. And of course my love for Sheppard comes in the form of his hands intertwined with Teyla.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been looking through his album in his profile here in GW and found some of his sigs. I'm not sure if the JT ones that are there are his or someone else's. But I'll be putting one up if cinturion is working again in his honor. That is another suggestion, too.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sporting all of lordy's sigs above for today in his honor. I'm trying to see if I can find anymore of his works. If anyone would like to showcase one or more of his sigs today, keep checking the album I'm posting below vvvvv or you can use any of these as well, I don't mind it at all.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...91/Wraithlord/
                                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 26 October 2009, 06:38 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X