John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    That report is awesome!! (laura, read the JM photo-op bit, it'll bring back memories )

I like I've fallen in love with this photo:

*gets ludicrously giddy a la Fri/Sat night in Bedford*

God I love those two Those three *remembers Jason nudging her arm*

*dies*

BrainFail!
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      *gets ludicrously giddy a la Fri/Sat night in Bedford*
      AKA giddy overload

God I love those two Those three *remembers Jason nudging her arm*

*dies*

BrainFail!
      *sighs* *becomes a pile of goo*

Where's Elfie when you need her? Someone has to stay calm and collected around here

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

OK, I made a bet with Sci, so I'm gonna go public with it here!! I'm betting that I'll hold my breath long enough one of the SGA cast is on SGU (even if it is just one episode) Or in a SGU novel (or fanfic). Sci said i could hold my breath until I turn blue, then passed out asnd in the hospital, but I ersponded, that nah, I'll turn blue, but I wont pass out... After all, Gonzo is blue, and has never been t the hospital before, and he's been through a lot

So, anyone want to take on my bet?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi, I am a John/Teyla -- Stargate Atlantis fan. I am missing my couple and my show so I thought I would just post and thank all of you for the lovely pics and fan fiction that you all share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            He did Sci! It started by Jason and JM making fun of this really hairy wooly sweater that Kanaan was wearing in one scene on Atlantis. Teyla was wearing one of her Athosian tops and Kanaan had this stupid sweater on buttoned up to his chin. They said he looked ridiculous and then JM asked Jason if he thought Teyla belonged with Ronan or John. Jason said definately John because he only saw Ronan and Teyla as brother and sister. He said Teyla wears the pants in her relationship with Kanaan and that Ronan would be too "dumb" for her. Then he says that she is a princess. I just love Jason too!
            Ah, the BT Comm. Such a fantastic Comm- the best one I've listened to so far out of the first 8- it's currently a 3-way tie for best S5 Commentary- between S&R, BT & TQ.
            I always hated that sweater- glad to know so did many in the cast & crew! (I think they made fun at how overly dressed Kanaan was compared to Teyla- like it's warmer in Atlantis than in the Athosian camp????)

BTW, kinda OT:
            I was watching something the other day- clearly not really paying attention cos I can't remember WHAT! (lol)- but there was a couple on it, & the guy's name is (as written on the screen, anyway) 'Canaan'. I instantly thought of 'Kanaan' & fury insued in my brain. To squish my inner anger, I simply thought of J/T. *sigh of relief*

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            A link for a pic that was posted on the Armageddon thread...

Don't know what Joe is up to in that pic...other then being a silly little kid

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1145
            LOL! Hilarious!
            I also love this pic:
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/43482873@N03/4028317333/
            Is he turning around to go, or trying to squish his butt up on the window??????

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Will try to catch later. I have the little girl here right now.
            They're all lovely Sci!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Really? Quarantine one of the worst eps? Granted there isn't any action but! JT shippiness! Ronon/Jenn shippiness (yes I'm still on Team Ronon) Rodney and Katie broke up!

I even love that Radek gets to save the day! *Rotten timing that he has*

Beautiful icons, Sci! Love the "Side by Side" ones.
            Quarantine was great- so many ships that never ended up working out. Dumb writers! grrr! (seriously- they had 3 fantastic ships in that ep, only to completely screw them over! Jen should've picked Ronon! NOT MCKAY!)

Thanks for that funny pic Nina!! LOL!!!
            Lovely again Sci.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Lol!

Last 2.... Promise.

LOL!
            I laugh every time I see that Jack moment in the Return- that one just won't ever get boring for me!

T4P, Nina. Looks like it was a very funny experience- can't wait until I have my own money & I can go to one of these!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Heads UP!!!

Tomorrow is WingedPegasus' Birthday and Jet's(TeylaFan) is on Sat.

Comment

Which one my dear? I have more than one. It's in Rotation.

Well actually I was talking about the Conversion one but that NCIS one looks pretty cool as well. NCIS, in my opinion is the best crime show out there.

Anyways John in that Conversion one of yours is pretty cool I must say. The colors makes him look even creepier than in the show.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by scikat View Post
                  Hi, I am a John/Teyla -- Stargate Atlantis fan. I am missing my couple and my show so I thought I would just post and thank all of you for the lovely pics and fan fiction that you all share with us.
                  Hi!!! Welcome to the thread! John/Teyla rules!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

We've got an influx of new recruits!

Welcome scikat!

Comment

Originally posted by scikat View Post
                      Thanks for posting all the links and welcome to the thread sorry i have not been on i a long time as ive been really busy and now i have Flu
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Welcome scikat! Nice to meet you

Good to see you Donna! Hope you feel better soon

Comment

Welcome scikat!

Donna, hope you feel better soon!!
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Welcome scikat!

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

It has beeeeeen a looooonnng dayyyy.

Shopping for someone else's presents is not cool. Esp when yhou hardly know the person... Then that tutorial... Pffft.

No wonder my muse has run away this weather

Comment

It has beeeeeen a looooonnng dayyyy.

Shopping for someone else's presents is not cool. Esp when yhou hardly know the person... Then that tutorial... Pffft.

No wonder my muse has run away this weather
                                Short day for me... left early for an impromptu interview *was scared*

Comment

Working...
                                X