John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Fly by post...I'm locked in the world of writing-fic-no-time-for-boards, LOL...Quick questions...In Phantoms, were we ever told what happened to John before he tried to rescue his buddy? Did his helicopter get shot down? Was he in the helicopter with his buddy?

*hoping someone can help ol' blondie here*

Holland was shot down in his own helicopter which burned, so he was hiding out in a Russian helicopter. John flew in by himself to look against orders for Holland because his superiors were taking too long deciding on what to do.

Hope that helps Jess!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Loving all the con reports!!! Thanks everyone for the info.

Welcome Val!!

I watched Broken Ties last night with the commentary..I just had to hear Jason again say the Teyla and John belong together. Love it when he calls Teyla a "princess"!
      What? *Blinks* I knew that Ronon loved them! Yay! I havn't seen Broken ties. is it in the 5th season? if so, i might have a chance!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        What? *Blinks* I knew that Ronon loved them! Yay! I havn't seen Broken ties. is it in the 5th season? if so, i might have a chance!
        Oh, yeah! Ronon is a big J/T shipper!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
          Hi *waves at the pretty thread*

I'm Jeyla4ever and I'd like to state why I love John and Teyla.

First of all, who wouldn't love these two. The chemistry, friendship, trust, loyalty and respect is truly beautiful and so real. It occurred the first time they met and has only gotten stronger. They've been through hell and back and fight alongside one another like hot and cold, like sugar and spice, like peanut butter and jelly!

I was not impress with the character of John Sheppard until I met Teyla and saw them interact together. I was impressed by this woman's soulful spirit, wisdom, strength and beauty all tied together in this leader that has suffered so much. She intrigued me from the start and to me, she brought John Sheppard to life, gave him a purpose and defined in him the role that he was to take for the next five years and beyond.

I fell in love with the man through Teyla's eyes. And although she's been through some pretty rough patches and they've both hurt one another unintentionally, you see them at their best when they are at their worst, and yet they wouldn't have it any other way for Teyla left her people because and only because she trusted John Sheppard. And John left his world and went up against his superiors because by her side is the only place he wants to be.

Now, where's my welcoming Calvary!!?
          Whoa... you put there relationship in such a way, i couldn't do it that good if i tried for a million years! So just, whoa... Welcome! Have we met before?
          sigpic

Comment

Yes it is. It's the 3rd episode in S5. It's a great episode. Basically Ronan is betrayed by a friend of his, Tyre, and handed over to the Wraith who make him a wraith worshipper. The team then goes to get him back.
            sigpic
            Forever!!

Comment

Yes it is. It's the 3rd episode in S5. It's a great episode. Basically Ronan is betrayed by a friend of his, Tyre, and handed over to the Wraith who make him a wraith worshipper. The team then goes to get him back.
              Whew! That's good. You see, my family recently moved across the world and sadly, most of our Stargate DVDs got packed away, but we are yet to buy s5, so I will be able to see it!
              sigpic

Comment

Whew! That's good. You see, my family recently moved across the world and sadly, most of our Stargate DVDs got packed away, but we are yet to buy s5, so I will be able to see it!
                Wow that's exciting! Where did you move from? Hope you get to see it too!
                sigpic
                Forever!!

Comment

Wow that's exciting! Where did you move from? Hope you get to see it too!
                  I moved from Australia back to the land of Walmart. (USA) I can't wait see it now! (Though my little sis will prob hog it for awhile before letting me watch it.)
                  sigpic

Comment

I moved from Australia back to the land of Walmart. (USA) I can't wait see it now! (Though my little sis will prob hog it for awhile before letting me watch it.)
                    Well welcome back to the Land of Walmart!!
                    Sounds like your little sis is very smart too! I have a 13 year old daughter who wants nothing to do with Stargate. She only wants to watch Degrassi. I also have an 11 yr old son who is obsessed with Atlantis as is his mother . So it is great to see that you and your sister have such good taste!!
                    sigpic
                    Forever!!

Comment

Cough...cough...*clears throat* Ummm, Hi guys....looooonnnnggg time, so see!

I am here to admit, I have been a bad JohnTeyla fan, I went MIA for over a year. *hangs head in shame*

But I'm back with an urge to read some fantastic fanfic and where better to find recs then my old stomping grounds at GW forum.

My confession is...it was Stargate Universe that had me wanting to rewatch my Atlantis. I sort of forgot the premiere of the new show (not really interested in it) so I caught the free download off of Itunes.

As I watched the show, or more like fast forwarded through SGU, all I could think of is, "Where's my Shep?" "Come on McKay, fix the problem" and "Teyla, we need you, everyone is yelling at each other" I miss my favorite team. Oh, well.

I had a flashback to when Atlantis premiered. I had turned off all the lights and watched with eager anticipation for what was to come... and that anticipation continued for the next 5 years, all the more helped by the fact I couldn't wait to see some John and Teyla interaction.

I just went to my local Best Buy store and bought season 5 of SGA, it was only about $24. I feel the need to watch Broken Ties!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        You love my crazy. You even invited my crazy to join you on a trip!
                        can't deny any of that *huggles*

She has an Edward door poster up in her room. She's a closet Twi-Fan
                        Cazz

Cool, but not the youngest Sheyla fan I've met, my little sis is 10 and she is the biggest Atlantis fan, she is the one who got me hooked on Sheyla!
                        Awwww

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post

I am here to admit, I have been a bad JohnTeyla fan, I went MIA for over a year. *hangs head in shame*

But I'm back with an urge to read some fantastic fanfic and where better to find recs then my old stomping grounds at GW forum.

My confession is...it was Stargate Universe that had me wanting to rewatch my Atlantis. I sort of forgot the premiere of the new show (not really interested in it) so I caught the free download off of Itunes.

As I watched the show, or more like fast forwarded through SGU, all I could think of is, "Where's my Shep?" "Come on McKay, fix the problem" and "Teyla, we need you, everyone is yelling at each other" I miss my favorite team. Oh, well.

I had a flashback to when Atlantis premiered. I had turned off all the lights and watched with eager anticipation for what was to come... and that anticipation continued for the next 5 years, all the more helped by the fact I couldn't wait to see some John and Teyla interaction.

I just went to my local Best Buy store and bought season 5 of SGA, it was only about $24. I feel the need to watch Broken Ties!!
                        Hi there I gotta run, so no time to respond any further

*waves as she runs out the door*
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

A link for a pic that was posted on the Armageddon thread...

Don't know what Joe is up to in that pic...other then being a silly little kid

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1145
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Val, i think Quarantine is one of the worst SGA eps But, the JT scenes are fab

Hi AthosianGirl Don't think we're met before! Welcome back

Can't wait to see that pic on my laptop later Nina
                            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

absent for over a year...... only person I know who has barely been in here if at all is Lemming and Linda..... *strangely does not remember AthosianGirl if at all* what other name did yu have?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post

Hey HUN!!! Welcome BACK ***HUGS***

I hope all was well with you during your MIA time. I so miss our team too. I think if it didn't end in such a bad way, I wouldn't be taking it so hard. Then again, maybe not.

Oh that is cheap. I should see if our Walmart has them. I think it might be cheaper than Amazon.
                                Hope to see you around more and I have a link to the new Vitural Season 6 we are all doing. Episode one and two are now up.

Comment

Working...
                                X