No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had on board switches, just not ones that could get me into special features
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Didn't you tore it apart immediately and flown it into the bin? You are too nice Cazz, too nice

Ooh another newbie shame though it's needed Hope you can have just as much fun under your new name
      oh, i will!

Love your Joe in Murphy's Brown sig. He's too damn cute!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
        Hey Camy, I love your banner. I swear every time I'm scrolling down the thread and I see your banner I have to stop and take a look. It definitely is an eye-catcher, not to mention that scene was really good.
        Awww...thank you. It was made for me by Jenova. She's AWESOME!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          Loving all the con reports!!! Thanks everyone for the info.

Welcome Val!!

I watched Broken Ties last night with the commentary..I just had to hear Jason again say the Teyla and John belong together. Love it when he calls Teyla a "princess"!
          I'm going to start my SGA rewatch soon so I'll have to watch out for that.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            It had on board switches, just not ones that could get me into special features
            Ah, right

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            oh, i will!
            Good good

Love your Joe in Murphy's Brown sig. He's too damn cute!
            Thanks I LOVE him on that show Can't watch it enough times Come to think of it.. that has been a while
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi *waves at the pretty thread*

I'm Jeyla4ever and I'd like to state why I love John and Teyla.

First of all, who wouldn't love these two. The chemistry, friendship, trust, loyalty and respect is truly beautiful and so real. It occurred the first time they met and has only gotten stronger. They've been through hell and back and fight alongside one another like hot and cold, like sugar and spice, like peanut butter and jelly!

I was not impress with the character of John Sheppard until I met Teyla and saw them interact together. I was impressed by this woman's soulful spirit, wisdom, strength and beauty all tied together in this leader that has suffered so much. She intrigued me from the start and to me, she brought John Sheppard to life, gave him a purpose and defined in him the role that he was to take for the next five years and beyond.

I fell in love with the man through Teyla's eyes. And although she's been through some pretty rough patches and they've both hurt one another unintentionally, you see them at their best when they are at their worst, and yet they wouldn't have it any other way for Teyla left her people because and only because she trusted John Sheppard. And John left his world and went up against his superiors because by her side is the only place he wants to be.

Now, where's my welcoming Calvary!!?
              sigpic

Comment

Armageddon Convention 2009 Reports

http://tielan.livejournal.com/394818.html

http://tazzles.livejournal.com/110487.html

http://rilestar.livejournal.com/187535.html

http://lovinjackson.livejournal.com/48173.html

Joe Flanigan Panel Videos

Part 1:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dF_B7feRHI

Part 2:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFwSebpjxFU

Part 3:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCvvQW6GChA

Convention video

Just a little funny video where Joe gives the guys on stage a real tackle hug *lol*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oziqtLjbos
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

In honour of Miss Jeyla4ever

Comment

Elfita, I can't and don't recall that fic. How far ago was it written and where did you read it, on FFnet? Why don't you do a John and Teyla search? What rating was it too?

I haven't read too many fics with Torren involved. But I"ll keep thinking.
                    Yes. It was ff.net, I can't remember the rating. Oh, I so hate myself when I can't remember. I've read it more than once too! Damn it! Do you mean a John and Teyla search on ff.net? My brain is so not in my head today!

Welcome to Val to the JT Family Y'all!

And, who is this Jeyla4ever?
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Welcome to the Family Jeyla4ever!!!

Just so you know.... we don't bite, but we have a ThreadMommy that carries a bat. So, be careful.

Val What would you like? What's your favorite scene or ep? We can make what you want, give you the site to rotate your sig and so on....We have tons of gifted artists in here.
                      And if you don't have a Photobucket account you can get it for free. It will help you store your art, pics, etc offsite from your PC.

Edit: Ooops Just saw that Cazz already said the same.
                      Thanks Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        *jumps up and down* A WELCOME BANNER, FOR ME!!! WOHOOHOOO!

Actually, how about an entire party!!! OH, the ideas are FLOWING!!!

ROF

I'm with you Sci. I'm not excited about no novels whatsoever. I don't need novels when I have the AWESOME writers of the JT fandom that can do so much better than any of these other writers. And don't get me started with who the main couple will be and who will live happily ever after with whom.

I'm so sad, so bumbed, so upset. SO EVERYTHING!!!

I really thought that if SGU did well, we'd get the green light for sure for the movies. Now, it seems that's not the case.

And then Mr. Camy loved the new SGU episode, TRAITOR!

*balls out crying*

Hope the wee one feels better soon!
                        I'm slowly letting it go. Tptb have depressed me enough and I've gotten to a numb point. I was getting my hopes up everytime we heard something good and not it's nice, but not that exciting to hear anymore. Especially coming from certain producers.
                        JF confirmed in his interview that they are basing a big part of delay on the DVD sales. Just like that informant had said that BW said the same thing and JoeM denied. What little respect they had by me is gone. They have no respect for the fans. IMO. I had asked JM a what if the fans pitched in question and got no answer. I've seen many fans try to move whatever to keep their show alive and they won't give us a chance. It's so sad. Ok. I better stop my rant. It might take all day.

Hubby says that SGU is so so, but I thinkk he likes it. He wanted me to watch it with him and I said no. It may seem childish, but I can't support a project that led to SGA's downfall. IMO.

The little girl is better now. Thank goodness. And right now she's taking a nap.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Loving all the con reports!!! Thanks everyone for the info.

Welcome Val!!

I watched Broken Ties last night with the commentary..I just had to hear Jason again say the Teyla and John belong together. Love it when he calls Teyla a "princess"!
                        Does he really say that!? I so Love Jason. And I'm loving that Rachel and Joe are being very public about how they feel about wanting JT as well. GET THE HINT PRODUCERS!!! WE"RE NOT THE ONLY ONES!!!!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        I still need to listen to the BT commentary! Couldn't before as i'd lost the remote to my dvd player but i have a new one now
                        Couldn't you have used your PC??? Thanks hun for liking the Icons.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Couldn't you have used your PC??? Thanks hun for liking the Icons.
                          No It's set to the wrong region at the mo my Charmed DVD's are American, that I'm working my way through at the mo, and I can't change the region back again if I put it to UK *pouts* (I know putting it to region 0 would play everything but my laptop won't let me! *kicks laptop* I'm pestering the guy I sit next to at work about it as he has a degree in IT but he's off sick with whiplash at the mo (old dude crashed into his car and refused to give him his insurance info, said he could remember his phone number or address ) so he's no use at the mo )

Comment

Awww...thank you. It was made for me by Jenova. She's AWESOME!
                            You're welcome.

-------

WELCOME VAL, TO THE THREAD THAT IS EVERYTHING JOHN/TEYLA!

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              For those of you who have myspace. I am no longer on it. I've had to delete mine due to foolishness.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

And then Mr. Camy loved the new SGU episode, TRAITOR!

*balls out crying*
                                Does this make me a tratior also? So far only two episodes have aired (Air 1-3 & Darkness) And personally, I like it so far. HOWEVER! You will not be seeing me spamming the thread with fanfiction from the serie.... other then a cute little oneshot between two IOA people.....
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Hubby says that SGU is so so, but I thinkk he likes it. He wanted me to watch it with him and I said no. It may seem childish, but I can't support a project that led to SGA's downfall. IMO.
                                A friend of mine actually had a odd theory and thuoght I should share it with you guys about SGU & Atlantis..... In this conversation, his username is Rensik, mine is Faeriegirl.....

Rensik: I think I know why they ended Atlantis, then started SGU
                                Faeriegirl: Do tell.....
                                Rensik: I've been thinknig that maybe the ship was to look for the city of Atlantis, so TPTB ended Atlantis to let SGU catch up to the city, then continue the series
                                Faeriegirl: Possible.... But unlikely, but possible
                                Rensik: True
                                Faeriegirl: At least TPTB aren't like the united states congress.
                                Rensik: ? What do you mean
                                Faeriegirl: In confgress, a man gets up to speak, says nothing then everyone disagrees and taxes go up, in the case of the writers for the serie, it is more of a calmer room and nobody is after anothers throats for no reason... But they do skin the truth
                                Rensik: True
                                Faeriegirl: which also reminds me of this little line: For every truth told there is a lie, and for every lie told there is a grain of truth to go with it.

Makes me wonder exactly who we are dealing with when it comes to the series writers.....

Not that its a bad thing mind you, this was talked about when Air 3 aired and I watched it on Hulu.....

NOW!! OT~~
                                Spoiler:
                                Who here recommends LotS?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X