Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Links! Thanks Nina, they will come in very handy later

Great icons Sci!
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Those con reports. Weee! Haha. Those guys are aweeeesome!
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Val!

I hope you enjoy it here We're... all a little crazy
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Welcome to the thread Val!! I think you're the youngest GW'er I've met.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Welcome to the thread, Val!

I hope you enjoy it here We're... all a little crazy
          Speak for yourself
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Welcome to the thread Val!
            I love your reasons 2 and 3
            Only 13 lots of time for us to corrupt guide you
            Looking forward to your fic!
            Thank you, actually the idea for this fic came to me in a dream. It's post s5 with lots of angst and fluff, warning... Kanaan!

I am sure i will love being here with the crazy wonderful Sheyla family.
            sigpic

Comment

You tell her San! *kicks laura too for watching those vids* I may not scan in the exclusive twilight mag cover and articles i got over the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Well, hello Jeyla4ever! Do I get to welcome you to the thread?

One of the members over at the Ronon/Jenn thread got her action figures and was playing. I made sigs. When you get your JT action figures, post some pics so I can do the same with JT!
                You shouldn't have written that because now my mind is going WILD with IDEAS!!! Oh, gosh...Imagine the poses that I would toy with? *BAD CA....ooops, Jeyla4ever*

Seems like they haven't changed my name yet, but it will happen sometime soon!

Yes, you can!!! I love gifts and prizes and fics, too!!!!

And will do....
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, anyone know where i can get a cool sig? Like a john/teyla one?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    We'll have to send up the welcome banner when she switches over.

Thanks San for the link to JF's panel. LOL!! Jason cracks me up.

And thanks of the update Nina. I'm so bummed. I'll wait to be excited about the novels after some reads it. I hate to see who the main couple will be... most likely not JT.

Came to post these real quick. I'm babysitting. Poor thing was sick all weekend.

Thanks LJ. I'm glad you liked the wallie.
                    *jumps up and down* A WELCOME BANNER, FOR ME!!! WOHOOHOOO!

Actually, how about an entire party!!! OH, the ideas are FLOWING!!!

ROF

I'm with you Sci. I'm not excited about no novels whatsoever. I don't need novels when I have the AWESOME writers of the JT fandom that can do so much better than any of these other writers. And don't get me started with who the main couple will be and who will live happily ever after with whom.

I'm so sad, so bumbed, so upset. SO EVERYTHING!!!

I really thought that if SGU did well, we'd get the green light for sure for the movies. Now, it seems that's not the case.

And then Mr. Camy loved the new SGU episode, TRAITOR!

*balls out crying*

Hope the wee one feels better soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

You tell her San! *kicks laura too for watching those vids* I may not scan in the exclusive twilight mag cover and articles i got over the weekend!
                      Didn't you tore it apart immediately and flown it into the bin? You are too nice Cazz, too nice

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      You shouldn't have written that because now my mind is going WILD with IDEAS!!! Oh, gosh...Imagine the poses that I would toy with? *BAD CA....ooops, Jeyla4ever*

Seems like they haven't changed my name yet, but it will happen sometime soon!

Yes, you can!!! I love gifts and prizes and fics, too!!!!

And will do....
                      Ooh another newbie shame though it's needed Hope you can have just as much fun under your new name
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Val, all you have to do is ask Any eps/scenes that you would like?

San - i am to nice aren't i?

Comment

Loving all the con reports!!! Thanks everyone for the info.

Welcome Val!!

I watched Broken Ties last night with the commentary..I just had to hear Jason again say the Teyla and John belong together. Love it when he calls Teyla a "princess"!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Val, all you have to do is ask Any eps/scenes that you would like?

San - i am to nice aren't i?
                            You are, my dear

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            I watched Broken Ties last night with the commentary..I just had to hear Jason again say the Teyla and John belong together. Love it when he calls Teyla a "princess"!
                            Does Jason say that?!? For real? Awesome Does the co-commentator, whoever he is, respond to that?
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I still need to listen to the BT commentary! Couldn't before as i'd lost the remote to my dvd player but i have a new one now

Comment

I still need to listen to the BT commentary! Couldn't before as i'd lost the remote to my dvd player but i have a new one now
                                Those darn things don't have onboard switches anymore these days
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X