No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Camy, I love your banner. I swear every time I'm scrolling down the thread and I see your banner I have to stop and take a look. It definitely is an eye-catcher, not to mention that scene was really good.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Blue! Hope you had fun

Nina, not sure what to think of that.. Novels are good, fanfic is good, but not as an official substitute

Joe's panel on Sunday in three parts:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dF_B7feRHI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFwSebpjxFU
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCvvQW6GChA
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

MrsB - kinda ship them, i like peter with olivia's sister as well

Hiya Blue!

Bad San! Not allowed to post joe vids when i can't watch them *pouts*
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          MrsB - kinda ship them, i like peter with olivia's sister as well

Hiya Blue!

Bad San! Not allowed to post joe vids when i can't watch them *pouts*
          I was thinking of you when I posted If it's any consolation, I can't watch them either too much of a distraction atm
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

No thats not a consolation, your unenjoyment does'nt lesson mine Why did i ask my mum to help me with my application tonight?? I'll have to wait even longer! Boooo

Comment

No thats not a consolation, your unenjoyment does'nt lesson mine Why did i ask my mum to help me with my application tonight?? I'll have to wait even longer! Boooo
              Puh, suddenly the guilt that I felt as I'm having lunch right now and watching the oh-so gorgeous Joe Flanigan has melted away
              bad timing indeed It's only 30 mins though
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Bah! *kicks San*

Comment

Bah! *kicks San*
                  Ow!
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I figured for the first part.

And sweet for the second!
                    Oh my goodness, I LOVE Your Keller/Ronon action figure sig. I so gotta get my JT action figures, soon!!!

MESSAGE WITH LOVE FROM ME!!!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Guys, just letting you know that very soon my username will change from the current one to my new one, Jeyla4ever. Everything else I've been told will remain the same so it's not that I'll get a new account but instead all my entries will have the new username. Long story short, one of the Camilitos, *grumbles* saw one of my JT sites and since I don't know which one, if he tells Mr. Camy or decides to google me...he will figure out that I'm Camy, well because I am CAMY!!! LOL So, I will be changing my username. Unfortunately, I will remain the same loving ever thread mommy!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Sees nice and cool thread and sneaks in*

Hello everyone!
                      I am Valerie Jackson, but you can call me Valerie or Val.
                      While I have only seen a handful of Atlantis episodes (Conversion, The last man, The seer ect...) That didn't stop me from becoming a Sheyla shipper!

Reasons why I like John and Teyla together:

1. They remind of Sam/Jack, the regs, and her being under him and falling in love when thre not supossed to... and, Ahem! Anyway.
                      2. John is so protective of Teyla. Would he act that way if he didn't love her?
                      3. They are soulmates!

And now some random facts about myself -

1. I have many 'ships
                      2. I am currantly working on a John/Teyla fic.
                      3. I know someone named Sheyla!
                      4. I am 13 years old.

That's all so need to go now.
                      *Sneaks out of thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Oh my goodness, I LOVE Your Keller/Ronon action figure sig. I so gotta get my JT action figures, soon!!!

MESSAGE WITH LOVE FROM ME!!!

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Guys, just letting you know that very soon my username will change from the current one to my new one, Jeyla4ever. Everything else I've been told will remain the same so it's not that I'll get a new account but instead all my entries will have the new username. Long story short, one of the Camilitos, *grumbles* saw one of my JT sites and since I don't know which one, if he tells Mr. Camy or decides to google me...he will figure out that I'm Camy, well because I am CAMY!!! LOL So, I will be changing my username. Unfortunately, I will remain the same loving ever thread mommy!
                        Well, hello Jeyla4ever! Do I get to welcome you to the thread?

One of the members over at the Ronon/Jenn thread got her action figures and was playing. I made sigs. When you get your JT action figures, post some pics so I can do the same with JT!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          *Sees nice and cool thread and sneaks in*

Hello everyone!
                          I am Valerie Jackson, but you can call me Valerie or Val.
                          While I have only seen a handful of Atlantis episodes (Conversion, The last man, The seer ect...) That didn't stop me from becoming a Sheyla shipper!

Reasons why I like John and Teyla together:

1. They remind of Sam/Jack, the regs, and her being under him and falling in love when thre not supossed to... and, Ahem! Anyway.
                          2. John is so protective of Teyla. Would he act that way if he didn't love her?
                          3. They are soulmates!

And now some random facts about myself -

1. I have many 'ships
                          2. I am currantly working on a John/Teyla fic.
                          3. I know someone named Sheyla!
                          4. I am 13 years old.

That's all so need to go now.
                          *Sneaks out of thread*
                          Hey Val. No need to sneak in and out. We won't bite.

Welcome to the Family!!

So glad to see you in here. And I love them for the same reasons.
                          Will love to read what you got when your done. We have tons of writers in her as well.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Val!
                            I love your reasons 2 and 3
                            Only 13 lots of time for us to corrupt guide you
                            Looking forward to your fic!

Comment

Two more con reports from the Armageddon Convention

http://rilestar.livejournal.com/187535.html

http://lovinjackson.livejournal.com/48173.html

And a funny little video of Joe giving the guys a tackle hug..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oziqtLjbos

Will compile together a link post little later for the different con reports and vids that shows up..
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Well, hello Jeyla4ever! Do I get to welcome you to the thread?

One of the members over at the Ronon/Jenn thread got her action figures and was playing. I made sigs. When you get your JT action figures, post some pics so I can do the same with JT!
                                We'll have to send up the welcome banner when she switches over.

Thanks San for the link to JF's panel. LOL!! Jason cracks me up.

And thanks of the update Nina. I'm so bummed. I'll wait to be excited about the novels after some reads it. I hate to see who the main couple will be... most likely not JT.

Came to post these real quick. I'm babysitting. Poor thing was sick all weekend.

Thanks LJ. I'm glad you liked the wallie.

Comment

Working...
                                X