John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is BT and thats a great idea LandJ! Thanks
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I'm making some JT icons and half a prompt of heartache that I'm struggling with The only moment I can think of is BAMSR when Teyla tells John about the pregnancy, but the cap doesn't really work and, well, Ronon's in it Any suggestions?

What about the goodbye scene they share in "The Return Part 1"? Or that little look at the end of "McKay and Mrs. Millar." You could probably use the one with them in "First Strike" during that scene when Sheppard compares their team to the Fantastic Four.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
      My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

More good ideas! I'd not thought the return p1 could work, but it really could thanks!

Comment

Angst: 'OK, that was a bad idea' Seeing Bob "smile"

AU: "Rodney, Can you loan me a fiver til payday?"

Crackfic: "OK, where's m'remote?!" John said aloud stoned out of his mind

Crossover: "Who's this Dr Dolittle?" "No, just the Doctor" "ah"

Fluff: "Zzzzzzzzzzz......I'm Teyla what did you do to your hair?"

Friendship: "I wish he smiled like when we first met"

Humor: "Teyla, what's with the wedding dress?"

Hurt/Comfort: "Teyla, what hurts?" "Everything" "That's good. Lean on me."

Romance: "*clinking wineglasses* A toast, let this night never end!"

UST: Can't think of anything sorry

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey Cazz

You could maybe use the scene from "Progeny" when they are in the room with the rest of the team.

Or "This Mortal Coil" when their replicator selfs are walking to the infirmary

Or the bit in "Hide and Seek" when she asks about Football

If I remember correctly there is a good shot of them in "The Game"

Comment

Oo! This mortal coil, that could work

Comment

Or what about the 2 part episodes: "The First Contact" and "The Lost Tribe"

Or "The Daedalus Variations"

Okay I think that's all the eps I can think of...

Or maybe "The Gift" or "Letters from Pegasus"

Geez I'm crazy....

Comment

Lots of food for thought!

Comment

A couple of questions about the VS...

Is there a specific time we post it on Friday?

Do we post it directly in the comm or can we fake cut it to our LJ?
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

So...I need a little help from y'all..especially those who are comfortable with Teyla's character...

I'm writing an AU of "Rising" for my big bang fic where Teyla is the one from Earth and John is the leader (maybe...still trying to figure out if I want to do something a little different with that with Dave, or possibly include Ronon, but I digress...). Anyway, with the first meeting with the Athosians, we know how John used his charm to open a dialogue with them...how do you think Teyla would do the same? I'm banging my head against the wall because nothing I have written feels Teyla enough...

So, what do y'all think?
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        So...I need a little help from y'all..especially those who are comfortable with Teyla's character...

I'm writing an AU of "Rising" for my big bang fic where Teyla is the one from Earth and John is the leader (maybe...still trying to figure out if I want to do something a little different with that with Dave, or possibly include Ronon, but I digress...). Anyway, with the first meeting with the Athosians, we know how John used his charm to open a dialogue with them...how do you think Teyla would do the same? I'm banging my head against the wall because nothing I have written feels Teyla enough...

So, what do y'all think?
                        Hmm. That's tough. Maybe keep the ferriswheel, but instead of football, it could be hiking, baseball.... or... a non-chick movie like Tomb Raider!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

So, what do y'all think?
                          Maybe she would negotiate, if Sumner is being the ass he is on the actual Rising, then she could show that it's the Lantian's that need their help, they're not looking down on them.

Can anybody get into stargate1971.com? Or is it just me it's not working for?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                            I read in the (I think it was) Stargate Magazine that the SG-1 movie is going to be filmed before the SGA movie.

But then I also read in another Stargate magazine that Rachel Luttrell heard that they were going to begin filming the SGA movie in November.

Plus I heard somewhere that the script is finished they are just waiting for the economy to pick up so that when they do make the movie it will sell lots of DVDs so they can continue making movies.
                            So this is what the actors said about it at D*C, Ben said that the SG-1 movie was ready to go they just need a green light on the money. and then Joe said that the SGA movie's script was done or that's what he had been told. but nothing else had been done past that.

which that all could of changed. i've heard that since SGU's ratings are good and the fact that syfy has lost almost all of it's oringal progrmaing in the last year that the SG-1 movie will shoot this winter and the SGA movie will be right after. so basicly right now i think it's just alot of spec and wishing.

Not sure what the rule about linking is here but i made alot of icons while i was sick and there's about 20/30 JT goodness in them.
                            Spoiler:
                            http://smcki10.livejournal.com/
                            Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Hey smcki10 I love your banner. Very nice.

Comment

Challenge 64: Sunday
                                Voting closes at midnight tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X