John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Picture of Joe with a baby at a convention, it's adorable!
    Spoiler:

That is too FREAKING ADORABLE!! Joe is a riot and such a trooper!!! Was this a recent con, Cazzie?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      That is too FREAKING ADORABLE!! Joe is a riot and such a trooper!!! Was this a recent con, Cazzie?
      Has the SGA Movie been canned for good? or is it still in the open? I heard that the SG-1 is a go for sure, is that true?

Did you guys read the SGU is doing good...I hope that this means that the SGA movie can go ahead. Eventhough I know I'm not going to get what I want, I still want it because the actors want it.

*sobs*
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG! HOW PRECIOUS! It's a shame he hasn't ever held a baby before!!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

No idea where it's from but it doesn't look recent.

Has the SGA Movie been canned for good? or is it still in the open? I heard that the SG-1 is a go for sure, is that true?

Did you guys read the SGU is doing good...I hope that this means that the SGA movie can go ahead. Eventhough I know I'm not going to get what I want, I still want it because the actors want it.

*sobs*
          SG1 and SGA movies are in the same boat aparantly, no official word but it's not looking good.

SGU isn't doing that good, it's ratings went up this week I heard but they were bad for the premiere so that isn't saying much, if they continue to increase, that will be good.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

A reminder to folks to get their MPs off the Geocities site...

http://www.geocities.com/jtmotivation

And, if you want to, post them here:

community.livejournal.com/sgamotivation

We've got less than two weeks and then the site will be gone.

Round Robin comm/postings will be up probably on Saturday, after the VS episode 2. I'll post a link here when I make it.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm making some JT icons and half a prompt of heartache that I'm struggling with The only moment I can think of is BAMSR when Teyla tells John about the pregnancy, but the cap doesn't really work and, well, Ronon's in it Any suggestions?

Comment

I'm making some JT icons and half a prompt of heartache that I'm struggling with The only moment I can think of is BAMSR when Teyla tells John about the pregnancy, but the cap doesn't really work and, well, Ronon's in it Any suggestions?

Do the caps have to have both John and Teyla? There's the awkward look between them after John touches her belly in Quarantine...or the exchange at the end of Missing...you might be able to use somethin with their exchange in The Queen...the Sateda exchange could maybe work...the scene with the two of them at the end of Sunday in the infirmary...
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Do the caps have to have both John and Teyla? There's the awkward look between them after John touches her belly in Quarantine...or the exchange at the end of Missing...you might be able to use somethin with their exchange in The Queen...the Sateda exchange could maybe work...the scene with the two of them at the end of Sunday in the infirmary...
                  Thankies for the ideas

Comment

In Rising...Teyla invited Sumner, Sheppard and Ford to tea in the morning, remember?

Do you think they went back to Atlantis as the night passed? Or contacted Elizabeth? Or stayed watching the Athosians without them knowing? I know Bates shows up in the morning which makes me think they either went back or Elizabeth sent more people over...
                    sigpic

Comment

*sobs*

I read in the (I think it was) Stargate Magazine that the SG-1 movie is going to be filmed before the SGA movie.

But then I also read in another Stargate magazine that Rachel Luttrell heard that they were going to begin filming the SGA movie in November.

Plus I heard somewhere that the script is finished they are just waiting for the economy to pick up so that when they do make the movie it will sell lots of DVDs so they can continue making movies.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                      My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Spoiler:

so Cute lol and awesome Start on the Vs6 Lea
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*sobs*
                          No idea where it's from but it doesn't look recent.

SG1 and SGA movies are in the same boat aparantly, no official word but it's not looking good.

SGU isn't doing that good, it's ratings went up this week I heard but they were bad for the premiere so that isn't saying much, if they continue to increase, that will be good.

I've heard that both movies are in the same boat financially speaking. Although, last I heard SG1 will be made before SGA. I have heard the November rumor, but I haven't heard anything definitive.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Last I heard of the movies, they were in the same boat, and last I acxtually recall reading nither of them would be even put into pre production until after the midseason ep of SGU. (which so far, personally speaking, I'm enjoying, this serie is character driven rather then mythology driven.) And right now it looks to be set for a good run.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well, there's an early S5 ep- like Broken Ties???? (I can't actually remember the ep name) But there's a scene when John is with Keller & Rodney, & Teyla comes up & wants to talk with John about (rejoining the team??). Keller & Rod see the tension between J & T, & decide to leave.
                              It's the look Teyla has as he leaves that stuck in my mind.

It prob is BT- I've only watched a few Commentaries: S&R, part of The Seed (got sick of it about 5-8 min into it), BT, & TQ.

Looking at the Screencaps of BT- & it's right.

Here's some for you: (spoilers cos they're rather big)
                              Spoiler:

Both are shown in the one shot (just not John's face)

Reaction shot of Teyla just after John's walked off:

And here's some from earlier in the ep that I stumbled upon:

Hopefully that is ok for you. It's hard to get shots of the two of them covered at the same time with both of their faces clearly in shot.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                About some more 10 word fics...this time all set during season 1?

Angst: "Athos is gone, Major. We can never go back."
                                AU: Sumner frowned. "Disobeying orders is not acceptable, Major Emmagan."
                                Crack!Fic: "Aiden! Why is Major Sheppard wearing bunny ears?"
                                Crossover: "Be cautious, Major, there is a Jedi in this swamp."
                                Fluff: Sharing popcorn had never been so much fun.
                                Friendship: "Major Sheppard brings you happiness," Halling observed. "Yes, he does."
                                Humor: "Carson, why does Major Sheppard always carry his hair gel?"
                                Hurt/Comfort: He opened his eyes. "You are safe now," she whispered.
                                Romance: "Can I say 'I love you'?" "You just did."
                                UST: As he saw Teyla, John thanked the Athosian clothing deisgners.
                                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Angst: He'd dreamed of her for years. She was already married.
                                AU: Her husband did not need to know about him yet.
                                Crack!Fic: "Welcome to John's Kitchen, I'm teyla, you're waitress for today"
                                Crossover: "There is man working in Warehouse 13... he's your twin."
                                Fluff: He took her hand and kissed each of her fingers.
                                Friendship: "I will always be here for you. No matter what."
                                Humor: "John, please give me back my underwear?" "It's mine now."
                                Hurt/Comfort: John liked it when she kicked his ass, epecially now.
                                Romance: "I had plans for an extravagent dinner." "Thank you, anyway."
                                UST: He pressed his chest against her back, reaching passed her.

These are GREAT!!! I have been thinking of this for days now. This was not easy this time using only season 1. These were the best I could come up with

Angst: "Teyla" he screamed as the Wraith pinned her down.

AU: John will wish to meet you, Halling told Major Emmagen.

Crackfic: John, why are we hiding in the closet?

Crossover: Teyla, I don't mind iratus bugs, but I HATE SNAKES!!

Fluff: Major, how many times must we practice this "tackling"?

Friendship: I trust you completely.

Humor: "Teyla, the toothpaste goes on the TOOTHBRUSH!

Hurt/Comfort: Tears slid down her cheek as Carson worked on him.

Romance: "Teyla, I know it's fate that brought me to you."

UST: His eyes were mesmerized by the swell of her breasts.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X