John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    Another one of my favorite scenes - (I just try to pretend that it's not a dream!)

This is perfect. Just what I needed.

Truly has been a hectic several weeks.

Try four years.

Very true. In a way, it makes these calmer moments even more special. I cherish these times when it is just you and me.

Me too.
    Definitely my fav JT scene and just sums up how much they mean to one another.. I don't mind thats its a dream because John wouldnt be dreaming about Teyla if he didnt feel this way about her... and I love how his subconsious knows that Teyla feels the same..
    sigpic

Comment

About some more 10 word fics...this time all set during season 1?

Angst: "Athos is gone, Major. We can never go back."
      AU: Sumner frowned. "Disobeying orders is not acceptable, Major Emmagan."
      Crack!Fic: "Aiden! Why is Major Sheppard wearing bunny ears?"
      Crossover: "Be cautious, Major, there is a Jedi in this swamp."
      Fluff: Sharing popcorn had never been so much fun.
      Friendship: "Major Sheppard brings you happiness," Halling observed. "Yes, he does."
      Humor: "Carson, why does Major Sheppard always carry his hair gel?"
      Hurt/Comfort: He opened his eyes. "You are safe now," she whispered.
      Romance: "Can I say 'I love you'?" "You just did."
      UST: As he saw Teyla, John thanked the Athosian clothing deisgners.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Angst: He'd dreamed of her for years. She was already married.
        AU: Her husband did not need to know about him yet.
        Crack!Fic: "Welcome to John's Kitchen, I'm teyla, you're waitress for today"
        Crossover: "There is man working in Warehouse 13... he's your twin."
        Fluff: He took her hand and kissed each of her fingers.
        Friendship: "I will always be here for you. No matter what."
        Humor: "John, please give me back my underwear?" "It's mine now."
        Hurt/Comfort: John liked it when she kicked his ass, epecially now.
        Romance: "I had plans for an extravagent dinner." "Thank you, anyway."
        UST: He pressed his chest against her back, reaching passed her.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Virtual Season 6; preview to episode 2

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wow! Episode 2 already! I'll read it soon!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Wow! Episode 2 already! I'll read it soon!
              That's just the preview, I'm pretty sure the ep isn't ready just yet

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                That's just the preview, I'm pretty sure the ep isn't ready just yet
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Everyone makes mistakes, in fact the most hilaripous mistake I made was hitting the gas pedal on the jumper instead of the break, John said no driving a jumper after seeing Lemming....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    It's from Sateda...in the mess hall.
                    AH, right.
                    I think it comes down to having a mental blank on it- I recall the scene now. (I should remember that- one of my best drawings is of their hands from that scene- when John places one of his on hers.......)

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    My favourite John/Teyla scene... Hmmm...

Visually, it has to be the kiss... The pics that came from the kiss scene... whew!

But... I have to stick with her telling him she's pregnant in Be All My Sins Remember'd... It just... It killed me. When he says "We've been..." We've been what, John??? Gah! His wee face
                    Yes, that's a very angsty scene.
                    Joe did an amazing job with it- it's heartbreaking to see him like that.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    I need it by Monday morning or afternoon. I'd say noon eastern time on Monday so I can put it into the presentation. If you can't get it, that's fine. I can use the clip that is dubbed in German (it's hilarious to hear them speaking German instead of English). And I have clips from other shows that show woman warriors.
                    Will try to.
                    I live in Aus- but I'm in the Eastern Time here.
                    I'm trying to see if I can find it online right now for you- but I'm not sure that I can, otherwise I'll rip a copy for you.

Another one of my favorite scenes - (I just try to pretend that it's not a dream!)

Try four years.

Very true. In a way, it makes these calmer moments even more special. I cherish these times when it is just you and me.

Me too.
                    I love that scene- kinda disappointed it was written so they had an excuse for Ford to be back. [damn u writers! *shakes fists*]
                    I also like:
                    : Look, Doc, Michael's here. That means Teyla's probably on the ship. I'm too close to sit here and do nothing.
                    *snip*
                    I have had a chance to rescue a team mate before, and it slipped through my hands. I am not letting that happen again.

That's the spirit, John! Never stop till everyone's ok!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Rank the Sheppard eps:
                      1. Common Ground
                      2. Conversion
                      3. Doppelganger
                      4. Outcast
                      5. 38mins
                      6. Vegas
                      7. Travellers
                      8. Epiphany
                      9. The Tower

Rank the Teyla eps:
                      1. Michael
                      2. The Queen
                      3. The Gift
                      4. Missing

There were some that I was unsure whether to put as Teyla eps (Submersion, Vengeance, The Prodigal, Suspicion), Teyla definitely has the lead in them but I tend to think of them as team eps more, but then again I suppose Doppelganger fits that as well What do you think?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Rank the Sheppard eps:
                        1. Common Ground
                        2. Conversion
                        3. Doppelganger
                        4. Outcast
                        5. 38mins
                        6. Vegas
                        7. Travellers
                        8. Epiphany
                        9. The Tower

Rank the Teyla eps:
                        1. Michael
                        2. The Queen
                        3. The Gift
                        4. Missing

There were some that I was unsure whether to put as Teyla eps (Submersion, Vengeance, The Prodigal, Suspicion), Teyla definitely has the lead in them but I tend to think of them as team eps more, but then again I suppose Doppelganger fits that as well What do you think?

You forgot on the Teyla list Spoils of War. She takes over a queen, for crying out loud! And yes, I think all of the ones you have above can be considered Teyla eps. Some of the best team eps are character eps. Sateda for instance. Also, Phantoms is great for both of them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Middle of second page.....What up with that!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            AH, right.
                            I think it comes down to having a mental blank on it- I recall the scene now. (I should remember that- one of my best drawings is of their hands from that scene- when John places one of his on hers.......)

Yes, that's a very angsty scene.
                            Joe did an amazing job with it- it's heartbreaking to see him like that.

Will try to.
                            I live in Aus- but I'm in the Eastern Time here.
                            I'm trying to see if I can find it online right now for you- but I'm not sure that I can, otherwise I'll rip a copy for you.

I love that scene- kinda disappointed it was written so they had an excuse for Ford to be back. [damn u writers! *shakes fists*]
                            I also like:
                            : Look, Doc, Michael's here. That means Teyla's probably on the ship. I'm too close to sit here and do nothing.
                            *snip*
                            I have had a chance to rescue a team mate before, and it slipped through my hands. I am not letting that happen again.

That's the spirit, John! Never stop till everyone's ok!

Love that one too!!! Since we are talking Search & Rescue here - how about..

to "Colonel, I have more respect for you than any commanding officer I've ever had, but I'm getting on that jumper. End of story. I'll surrender for court martial when I'm done."

John will just do anything to resuce Teyla.

On a related note...

Just read Wedjatqi's lastest chapter in Wishes.. awesome as usual.. even after 20 years, John still wants to go find Teyla because she is his one true love..
                            Last edited by Rockhound; 10 October 2009, 06:29 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Try four years.

Me too.
                              I always try to imagine its not a dream because it proves that John has those feelings for Teyla.

Just read Wedjatqi's lastest chapter in Wishes.. awesome as usual.. even after 20 years, John still wants to go find Teyla because she is his one true love..
                              I LOVE that story. It's so good. I can't wait for the next chapter, it should be good.
                              Last edited by SGAFirenity; 10 October 2009, 08:21 PM.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                                I always try to imagine its not a dream because it proves that John has those feelings for Teyla.

I LOVE that story. It's so good. I can't wait for the next chapter, it should be good.

on both points!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X