X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    It's great, isn't it?

Spoiler:
    haha, Nancy... she's a bit of a legend I think it may have been... my idea? there's a shocker lol! Will she be hanging around? I hope so! I love her character, she's so much fun to write.

But you're right... there's not a lot of JT vibe in this episode for the reasons you mentioned. We're trying to aim it at a wider demographic, so the JT fans are going to have to wait while we attract new viewers.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Yeah, we're trying to make it more accessable to people, but also to show that j/t could have got together on the show and it would have worked without taking anything away from the other themes that people enjoy

Thanks guys for the scoop on JT in the V6 season.

Spoiler:
    I totally understand and i'm all for it. I'm just glad your going to add in the JT shippiness and show how it could have worked and not taking it away. I was a little worried when reading it but i did remember someone mention that it was going to be a slow progression.

Now Gater!...why am i not surprised it was your idea to bring in Nancy! LOL!. Well can't say i liked her on the actual show but here, it does have me curious how you will be using her. I'm thinking she will be causing some tension between John and Teyla lol. Well anything that will help her get rid of Kanaan and go to John lol. I know, i know, slow progression right? LOL!.

Quick question, you will be posting new episodes every Friday?. Did i read that right on the LJ?.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I know, I was just being facetious, lol.

Spoiler:
      Did you watch SGU last night?
      No.

Also, question about the VS6 ep 3
      Spoiler:
      I'm writing the Todd bit and I've brought up his hunger...
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      I'm going to make someone brain dead (that's the big emergency - they need to figure it out before the rest of them get brain dead) so... do you think Woolsey would let Todd feed on someone who was brain dead, so that Todd would co-operate and help them to reverse the virus?
      Spoiler:
      Yes, I think he would. Weir did and she's more of a human rights kinda person that Woolsey. Maybe it could be Ronon's idea and Rondey tells him not to be ridiculous as Woolsey would never go for it but he does. I think Woolsey would make the decision very quickly and agonise over it after, but he's made the decision and doesn't want to change his mind

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Quick question, you will be posting new episodes every Friday?. Did i read that right on the LJ?.
      Every other friday With previews on the fridays in between.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        1. The RRs are going onto an LJ at some point. I have most saved on my computer (the last one I'm not sure is there.....)
        2. Will get onto ripping it tomorrow for you. Running out of time right now.

SGU
        Spoiler:

Too much whinging for my liking. Rush is def the one they all hate.
        Really well directed- a little slow paced in some spots.
        Characters are awesome- so far I don't really hate anyone (I mean, no one annoys me to the point I want them to be gone- Rush is intended to be the one we're supposed to hate, but he falls into that 'love-to-hate' category.
        The version I was watching had the ad cut off for Air pt3 (not that I really care)- so I can't judge the next one yet.

Overall: it's impressive. Wanna know more about the kino. Found it kinda odd where they left it- the group going to the planet just didn't seem like a suitable ending. They should've had it end with the ship coming out of [what did they call it? it was hard to hear in some places.] & had the gate activate.

Poor Chole- (kinda cute how Scott went to her & made sure she was ok later on- they're totally setting up a ship couple there! Let's just hope if they do, they end up giving it a better end than they did with J/T)
        Thanks! *hugs* My group and I appreciate it.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ok - So we could not possibly be almost on page 3 here- just had to fix that.

Look, Teyla... I'm not really good at, uh... actually, I'm... I'm terrible at expressing... I don't know what you'd call it, uh...

Feelings?

Yeah, sure, okay. The point is, I don't really have good, uh...

Social skills?

Well, that is why I enjoyed flying choppers in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, but, uh, you should know, I don't have, uh...

Friends?

No. I have friends.

[pauses]

You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a...

A family?

I'd do anything... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would.

[gets up from the table and starts to leave]

Thank you. For everything you... meant to say.

sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Look, Teyla... I'm not really good at, uh... actually, I'm... I'm terrible at expressing... I don't know what you'd call it, uh...

Feelings?

Social skills?

Well, that is why I enjoyed flying choppers in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, but, uh, you should know, I don't have, uh...

Friends?

No. I have friends.

[pauses]

You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a...

A family?

I'd do anything... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would.

Love that scene! And we can't have us on the third page at all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              SGU -
              Spoiler:
              It ended there because we only saw 2 parts of a 3 parter. Still, I agree, kind of an odd place to end the big opening.
              SGU-
              Spoiler:

I know it's a 3-parter.
              I was just saying it seemed odd- being a 3-pter of not- to have it end there. I know the writers' wanted to leave some of the story to have for the next episode, but c'mon! It was ridiculous!
              I've been writing my own "series", & so far I've only had a two-parter in it, but even I've learnt where to split the 2-part story in a place where it'll work to end Pt 1 in a good spot, but leave enough of a story for pt 2.
              They should know by now, that with episodes that are going to have stories continue over a few eps, that they need to shape each episode like they're individual episodes & end each ep in a decent manner.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Thanks! *hugs* My group and I appreciate it.
              Padme- How urgent do you need it? It's just the program I last ripped a DVD from was a trial & it won't work anymore (& I stupidly deleted another ripper program by accident).
              I have a converter that I use for converting files into mp4 (I think it can do others)- & I recall it MAY be able to rip from a dvd, I'm not 100% sure.
              I'll need a few more days to get it done, as I may need to get a new program.
              So just let me know when you need it by, & I'll work on it (if you need it sooner than I can get it, someone else will have to do it for you.)

Feelings?

Social skills?

Friends?

No. I have friends.

[pauses]

A family?

Very good. Is this going to be in a VS6 ep?
              Talking of which:
              Spoiler:

Started a very loose draft of Ep 8. I'm not confident in naming it a proper draft as I have little holes here & there where I'm going to tie in previous episodes- but I'm pretty much going blind on it right now until we have more eps finished.
              Other than that, it's looking really good.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Talking of which:
                Spoiler:

Started a very loose draft of Ep 8. I'm not confident in naming it a proper draft as I have little holes here & there where I'm going to tie in previous episodes- but I'm pretty much going blind on it right now until we have more eps finished.
                It's from Sateda...in the mess hall.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Feelings?

Social skills?

Friends?

No. I have friends.

[pauses]

A family?

I love this scene. It's got to be one of my favorite JT moments in the entire show.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                  My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

I'd love to take credit for that scene, but I can't. Sateda it is!.

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                    I love this scene. It's got to be one of my favorite JT moments in the entire show.

Mine too!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Forever!!

Comment

My favourite John/Teyla scene... Hmmm...

Visually, it has to be the kiss... The pics that came from the kiss scene... whew!

But... I have to stick with her telling him she's pregnant in Be All My Sins Remember'd... It just... It killed me. When he says "We've been..." We've been what, John??? Gah! His wee face
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

SGU-
                        Spoiler:

I know it's a 3-parter.
                        I was just saying it seemed odd- being a 3-pter of not- to have it end there. I know the writers' wanted to leave some of the story to have for the next episode, but c'mon! It was ridiculous!
                        I've been writing my own "series", & so far I've only had a two-parter in it, but even I've learnt where to split the 2-part story in a place where it'll work to end Pt 1 in a good spot, but leave enough of a story for pt 2.
                        They should know by now, that with episodes that are going to have stories continue over a few eps, that they need to shape each episode like they're individual episodes & end each ep in a decent manner.

Padme- How urgent do you need it? It's just the program I last ripped a DVD from was a trial & it won't work anymore (& I stupidly deleted another ripper program by accident).
                        I have a converter that I use for converting files into mp4 (I think it can do others)- & I recall it MAY be able to rip from a dvd, I'm not 100% sure.
                        I'll need a few more days to get it done, as I may need to get a new program.
                        So just let me know when you need it by, & I'll work on it (if you need it sooner than I can get it, someone else will have to do it for you.)

Talking of which:
                        Spoiler:

I need it by Monday morning or afternoon. I'd say noon eastern time on Monday so I can put it into the presentation. If you can't get it, that's fine. I can use the clip that is dubbed in German (it's hilarious to hear them speaking German instead of English). And I have clips from other shows that show woman warriors.

sigpic

Comment

Feelings?

Social skills?

Friends?

No. I have friends.

[pauses]

A family?

This was the moment I became a J/T shipper! I absolutely love it!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*pulls JT thread from page 3*

That scene is one of many reasons why I love Sateda so much.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              *pulls JT thread from page 3*

That scene is one of many reasons why I love Sateda so much.
                              I completely agree.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Another one of my favorite scenes - (I just try to pretend that it's not a dream!)

This is perfect. Just what I needed.

Truly has been a hectic several weeks.

Try four years.

Very true. In a way, it makes these calmer moments even more special. I cherish these times when it is just you and me.

Me too.
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X