John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I could only bare a whole 25 mins. The fast forward button was the star for me.

What JF interview? Is it a new one? And, Where do I find it to read it or watch it!!!!

PLEASE! Help a sista OUT!
    Hi Elfinn!

LOL! believe me, my finger was set and ready of the fast forward button the whole time i was watching it lol.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Cool, are we saving the RR fics somewhere?
      Thank you! The only thing I could find was in German. Not that that matters, but I kind of wanted the dialogue too.
      1. The RRs are going onto an LJ at some point. I have most saved on my computer (the last one I'm not sure is there.....)
      2. Will get onto ripping it tomorrow for you. Running out of time right now.

SGU
      Spoiler:

Too much whinging for my liking. Rush is def the one they all hate.
      Really well directed- a little slow paced in some spots.
      Characters are awesome- so far I don't really hate anyone (I mean, no one annoys me to the point I want them to be gone- Rush is intended to be the one we're supposed to hate, but he falls into that 'love-to-hate' category.
      The version I was watching had the ad cut off for Air pt3 (not that I really care)- so I can't judge the next one yet.

Overall: it's impressive. Wanna know more about the kino. Found it kinda odd where they left it- the group going to the planet just didn't seem like a suitable ending. They should've had it end with the ship coming out of [what did they call it? it was hard to hear in some places.] & had the gate activate.

Poor Chole- (kinda cute how Scott went to her & made sure she was ok later on- they're totally setting up a ship couple there! Let's just hope if they do, they end up giving it a better end than they did with J/T)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        1. The RRs are going onto an LJ at some point. I have most saved on my computer (the last one I'm not sure is there.....)
        2. Will get onto ripping it tomorrow for you. Running out of time right now.

SGU
        Spoiler:

Too much whinging for my liking. Rush is def the one they all hate.
        Really well directed- a little slow paced in some spots.
        Characters are awesome- so far I don't really hate anyone (I mean, no one annoys me to the point I want them to be gone- Rush is intended to be the one we're supposed to hate, but he falls into that 'love-to-hate' category.
        The version I was watching had the ad cut off for Air pt3 (not that I really care)- so I can't judge the next one yet.

Overall: it's impressive. Wanna know more about the kino. Found it kinda odd where they left it- the group going to the planet just didn't seem like a suitable ending. They should've had it end with the ship coming out of [what did they call it? it was hard to hear in some places.] & had the gate activate.

Poor Chole- (kinda cute how Scott went to her & made sure she was ok later on- they're totally setting up a ship couple there! Let's just hope if they do, they end up giving it a better end than they did with J/T)
        SGU -
        Spoiler:
        It ended there because we only saw 2 parts of a 3 parter. Still, I agree, kind of an odd place to end the big opening.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Here is another update to the / song list and there have been 19 songs added to it.

Please Don't Go Girl by New Kids on the Block

When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers

Once In A Lifetime by Keith Urban

Never Alone by Jim Brickman and Lady Antebellum

My Heart Belongs To You by Jim Brickman & Peabo Bryson

Beautiful by Jim Brickman feat. Wayne Brady

Stay With Me by Peter Cetera

No Greater Love by Lonestar

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by Westlife

Wall In Your Heart by Shelby Lynne

If There Hadn't Been You by Billy Dean

Feels So Right by Eagle-Eye Cherry

The Rest Of Mine by Trace Adkins

You Just Get Better All The Time by Tim McGraw

This Gift by 98 Degrees

More by Trace Adkins

You Are by Jimmy Wayne

Can I Trust You With My Heart by Travis Tritt

You're Where I Belong by Trisha Yearwood

This brings the song list total to 240 songs.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

JT Quiz Answers:

1) The Queen

2) Lifeline

3) The Ark
            Last edited by SGAFirenity; 06 October 2009, 10:16 PM.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Challenge 63: The Ark Voting closes at midnight tonight (BST)

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

NEEDED!!! Mulan wallie for my computer, consider it a friend to friend type of gift Right now I have a screen shot from the movie, but its not as good as what was made for me in terms osigs, though i have a short little list of requirements for the wallie....

Wallie req:
                SIZE: 1024x768
                SCENES: Before Mulan joins the army but after Refelction song/scene, Scene with her father at the end of the film also please.

The wallie can be setup, or whatever, any way you guys think it should be with the scenes requested.

Thanks

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Just wanted to give a big Congrats to Scifan on the first V6 episode!!!. Just finished reading it and girl, you totally rocked it!.

I'm assuming i'm supposed to put any discussions of the V6 episodes on Spoiler spaces?.

Spoiler:
                  Can't say i like Kanaan and it's not his fault. Someone can make him the nicest person in the world but just the fact that the writers through him in there on the show, well, i don't like him lol. But you wrote him very well and did i notice a little tension he feels for John lol. Also, Nancy!!! that was a shocker!. I didn't expect her to show up!. Is she going to be someone that will stir some jealousy maybe from Teyla?. I didn't feel much of the JT romantic vibe in the first episode and totally understand. I remember someone mention that since it was going to be like an actual season 6, that it will be a slow progression?...is that still the case?.

Anyway, great job to everyone who is writing for the V6, i look forward to reading each an everyone of the writers episodes!.
                  It's great, isn't it?

Spoiler:
                  haha, Nancy... she's a bit of a legend I think it may have been... my idea? there's a shocker lol! Will she be hanging around? I hope so! I love her character, she's so much fun to write.

But you're right... there's not a lot of JT vibe in this episode for the reasons you mentioned. We're trying to aim it at a wider demographic, so the JT fans are going to have to wait while we attract new viewers.

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yeah, we're trying to make it more accessable to people, but also to show that j/t could have got together on the show and it would have worked without taking anything away from the other themes that people enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Yeah, we're trying to make it more accessable to people, but also to show that j/t could have got together on the show and it would have worked without taking anything away from the other themes that people enjoy
                      I was just channeling Brad Wright, lol.

The JT will be in soon enough, I imagine...

Comment

Oh aye it will be But it won't take over the plot a la mckeller

Nothing is worth chanelling BW for poor girl

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Oh aye it will be But it won't take over the plot a la mckeller

Nothing is worth chanelling BW for poor girl
                          I know, I was just being facetious, lol.

Spoiler:
                          Did you watch SGU last night?
                          Also, question about the VS6 ep 3
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm writing the Todd bit and I've brought up his hunger...
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm going to make someone brain dead (that's the big emergency - they need to figure it out before the rest of them get brain dead) so... do you think Woolsey would let Todd feed on someone who was brain dead, so that Todd would co-operate and help them to reverse the virus?

Comment

Can't read spoilers on phone (although some how i could see the one in your earlier post )

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              It's great, isn't it?

Spoiler:
                              haha, Nancy... she's a bit of a legend I think it may have been... my idea? there's a shocker lol! Will she be hanging around? I hope so! I love her character, she's so much fun to write.

But you're right... there's not a lot of JT vibe in this episode for the reasons you mentioned. We're trying to aim it at a wider demographic, so the JT fans are going to have to wait while we attract new viewers.

sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X