X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    I just figured something out....
    Spoiler:
    The ACTRESS is Ming-Na, the character is Camille Wray, however since Jake wants to do it I'm gonna go with Ming Na, I'm sure she'd like it , the fic is a total oneshot fluff for the sheer freaking heck of it type of story (that might become something more....)
    Didn't the actress work for Disney or something??
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      She voiced Mulan, if I'm not mistaken. Don't know what else she's done.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Yes and yes this is correct, her first movie in fact was Mulan, IIRC.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          IMDB is amazing!

Comment

IMDB is amazing!
            Cheater!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Cheater!
              I didn't cheat, I was making a statement. I haven't been on IMDB since History class yesterday, promise!!

Comment

I didn't cheat, I was making a statement. I haven't been on IMDB since History class yesterday, promise!!
                That would be what an hour and thirty minutes ago?!

Comment

That would be what an hour and thirty minutes ago?!
                  Nope, Thursday around 9am-ish.

Comment

Hi guys!.

Well tonight is the big SGU premiere and although i'll watch it just out of curiosity and of course, get an idea of what kind of show they decided to move above SGA instead of sticking to a show that was doing great. Unfortunately, i had to help out a friend tonight prepare for a little trip we are going to tomorrow/Saturday and i ended up recording SGU. Haven't been excited at all about seeing it, it's more just out of curiousity. I've been reading a little on the show and what's it about and honestly i wasn't impressed with what i've read and actually seen when they show the sneek peeks of it during commercials. But now, after reading some of you guys reviews as well as scifi fan critics, i'm really dreading spending 2 hours of my time seeing it. It sounds like many didn't like it and thought it sucked lol. Well, i wont be able to see it till sunday and i'm sure people now are still seeing it. So lets see when i stop by on Sunday and read more of what people thought. But so far it isn't looking good for the show.

Quick question, has the V6 been posted yet?.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Saw Dad today:
                      AND HE GAVE ME SGAS5 AS MY BDAY PREZZIE!
                      I'm really happy- I really wanted it.

Popped on to get the listing of the SF- not all of them are listed, plus I wanna know where each are in the discs so I can work out what ones I'm allowed to watch (so I don't ruin eps I haven't watched- most of the 11-20 eps).

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Will read VS6 Ep1- either print it (depending on how many pages it is), or I'll read it the next time I'm on.

Still can't believe I have S5!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Quick question, has the V6 been posted yet?.
                        Yup ep 1

Awesome LandJ

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Another review: http://memles.wordpress.com/2009/10/...g-october-2nd/
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cazz - I've been reading these reviews with great interest also.

Have you all seen this one?

Comment

*waves at Blenca* Hello! Nice to see you over here too!

Cazz, thanks for the link! I didn't have a chance to get to it yesterday.

Mayra, I hope you weren't too disappointed or too mad.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Cazz - I've been reading these reviews with great interest also.

Have you all seen this one?
                                All the reviews that are coming out are exactly how I thought this show would be..
                                Boring, plodding, uninteresting, unlikeable characters and no one who stands out...
                                I got my sister to watch in it and this is her opinion..

Spoiler:
                                She said she really really really wanted to switch off because of all the above reasons... but she'd promised me she'd watch it.

She's not a huge scifi fan but watched Atlantis occasionlly for the hot guy.. but SGU just didnt float her boat at all... too grim, dark boring and she really didn't like any of the characters..

I'm away until thursday but I'm really in no hurry to watch anyway..

Off to read VS 6...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X