No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

5 Favorite S5 Episodes -

1. Vegas
      2. Search & Rescue
      3. Daedalus Variations
      4. The Prodigal
      5. The Queen
      sigpic

Comment

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla
        Non-bug or anything else related kiss....just them...for real. JT love.

1. Heated discussion.

2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.

3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.

4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.

5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

6. John is badly wounded and help is on the way, but not quickly enough. He's laying on the cold ground, helpless, barely breathing. She leans over his body and her tears fall on his ashen face. He's just about to loose consciousness when her fingers touch his face, "John" she whispers, "Be strong. Help is on the way."
        "I don't think I'll be needing much help, soon." Closer, she stills in front of his face and their eyes speak the unspeakable. With her fingertips, she brushes the side of his face and gently, she breaks the small distance between them. His lips are brittle, broken and dry and as her strength can no longer hold her, in agony she whispers his name for what she believes is the last time, "John."

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight kiss. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.

8. The annual Atlantis New Year's Eve party is in full swing. John looks across the room and sees Teyla standing in the doorway looking spectacular in her red cocktail dress (brought back from Earth on her last visit.) His eyes never leave hers as he crosses the room towards her. "You do realize what you are standing under" he says to her with a grin on his face. "Yes, John", Teyla says with a smirk on her face as she looks up at the mistletoe above her head. Before she can look back down, John's lips are carressing her lips....

9. Everyone is invited to Sam and Jack's wedding and while there John and Teyla dance to a song that begins to remind them of their relationship. John starts to say something, but Teyla puts a finger on his lips to stop him. She then reaches up and kisses him.

10. They were sparring and......it just happened!!

11. Teyla this on the balcony crying, when John comes in and asks what the reason for the tears, she hesitation in answering only that he persists, Kanaan said that i of liking you and you never will like me because i have wraith dna. John look deep into your eyes and your answer is a sweet and passionate kiss. I´m sorry my inglesh.

Comment

1. Heated discussion.

2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.

3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.

4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.

5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

6. John is badly wounded and help is on the way, but not quickly enough. He's laying on the cold ground, helpless, barely breathing. She leans over his body and her tears fall on his ashen face. He's just about to loose consciousness when her fingers touch his face, "John" she whispers, "Be strong. Help is on the way."
          "I don't think I'll be needing much help, soon." Closer, she stills in front of his face and their eyes speak the unspeakable. With her fingertips, she brushes the side of his face and gently, she breaks the small distance between them. His lips are brittle, broken and dry and as her strength can no longer hold her, in agony she whispers his name for what she believes is the last time, "John."

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight kiss. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.

8. The annual Atlantis New Year's Eve party is in full swing. John looks across the room and sees Teyla standing in the doorway looking spectacular in her red cocktail dress (brought back from Earth on her last visit.) His eyes never leave hers as he crosses the room towards her. "You do realize what you are standing under" he says to her with a grin on his face. "Yes, John", Teyla says with a smirk on her face as she looks up at the mistletoe above her head. Before she can look back down, John's lips are carressing her lips....

9. Everyone is invited to Sam and Jack's wedding and while there John and Teyla dance to a song that begins to remind them of their relationship. John starts to say something, but Teyla puts a finger on his lips to stop him. She then reaches up and kisses him.

11. Teyla this on the balcony crying, when John comes in and asks what the reason for the tears, she hesitation in answering only that he persists, Kanaan said that i of liking you and you never will like me because i have wraith dna. John look deep into your eyes and your answer is a sweet and passionate kiss. I´m sorry my inglesh.

(you are fine, I like it )

12: Teyla has a nightmare and confindes in John instead of anyone else, John seems scared out of his wits for the same reasons. Unsure of what to say John hugs Teyla and lets her cry into his shoulder for ten minutes

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Comment

Comment

5 Favorite S5 Episodes -

1. Search and Rescue
                2. The Queen
                3. First Contact
                4. The Prodigal
                5. Not sure about this one...I'd have to look at the list of episodes again. But I think it would be Broken Ties
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by virginiabrasil View Post

1. Heated discussion.

Welcome Virginia! Don't worry about your English, we can still understand it. It's a great idea for a first kiss!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Season 5 epi no particular order

1. Search and rescue
                    2. The queen
                    3. The Deadalus variations
                    4. First contact
                    5. The prodigal
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Isn't it sad that I can't even name five for Season 5 without thinking about it really hard.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but rate the five seasons.

1. Season 3 Because I just love The Ark, Sateda, Phantoms, The Return Part 1, Sunday,
                      Submersion, Vengeance, First Strike, Echoes, The Game, Irresistible, Irresponsible,
                      2. Season 1
                      3. Season 4 I think although this was the introduction of Kanaan, it had the best moments for John and Teyla and the season where John showed his clear jealousy and hurt for loosing Teyla to Kanaan. I love Adrift, Doppelganger, Spoils of War, This Mortal Coil, Quarantine, The Kindred 1 and The Last Man, Tabula Rasa, Be All My Sin's Remembered
                      4. Season 2 The Lost Boys, Runner, Duet, Condemned, Trinity, Instinct, Conversion, Aurora, Critical Mass, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'etat, Michael, Allies
                      5. Season 5 Search & Rescue, The Queen, First Contact, The Prodigal, Broken Ties, The Seer, The Outsiders,
                      sigpic

Comment

Rating seasons:
                        1. Season 3
                        2. Season 1
                        3. Season 2
                        4. Season 4
                        5. Season 5

Comment

Rating seasons:

1. Season 3
                          2. Season 4
                          3. Season 1
                          4. Season 5
                          5. Season 2
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

1. Heated discussion.

(you are fine, I like it )

12: Teyla has a nightmare and confindes in John instead of anyone else, John seems scared out of his wits for the same reasons. Unsure of what to say John hugs Teyla and lets her cry into his shoulder for ten minutes
                            Awesome story ideas!!!
                            Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Underground questions:

1. What does it say about Teyla that the Genii fooled her for so long, if anything?

2. Do you think Teyla is being harsh on Shep when she tells the Genii he awoke the Wraith?

3. Was Teyla right to be upfront about this or should they have played their cards closer to their chest?

4. Did Sheppard not want her to tell them or was he just shocked that Teyla did so so quickly and openly?

5. Is Sheppard’s faith in Teyla’s ability to guide the team in the Pegasus Galaxy affected at all by the end of the ep?

6. In leaving Sora’s father to die, did Teyla do the right thing?

7. Why did John lie about the number of Jumper’s Atlantis had?

Comment

Thank you Padme18

Comment

Working...
                                X