Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Teyla and Shep arguing like an old married couple
    Love that. You notice how when they do that, it's like they are the only ones in the room. They forget that others are around. It's just the two of them for them! LOL

And never, never was John rude or forceful on her or disrespectful. It's not even like an argument. LOL

I LOVE the chemistry between those two.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I like Teyla and Sora's friendly yet hostile relationship
      I don't know why, but Sora never clicked for me.
      sigpic

Comment

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla[/B]
        Non-bug or anything else related kiss....just them...for real. JT love.

1. Heated discussion.

2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.

3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.

4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.

5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

wow that was long. lol. that's been in my head since the last scene of EATG.

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!

Keep them coming you guys! There's a reason I'm asking this of you!
        sigpic

Comment

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla

1. Heated discussion.
          2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.
          3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.
          4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.
          5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

6. John is badly wounded and help is on the way, but not quickly enough. He's laying on the cold ground, helpless, barely breathing. She leans over his body and her tears fall on his ashen face. He's just about to loose consciousness when her fingers touch his face, "John" she whispers, "Be strong. Help is on the way."
          "I don't think I'll be needing much help, soon." Closer, she stills in front of his face and their eyes speak the unspeakable. With her fingertips, she brushes the side of his face and gently, she breaks the small distance between them. His lips are brittle, broken and dry and as her strength can no longer hold her, in agony she whispers his name for what she believes is the last time, "John."
          sigpic

Comment

Camy! First kisses aren't supposed to be angsty! They're supposed to be sweet and fluffy!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

1. Heated discussion.

6. John is badly wounded and help is on the way, but not quickly enough. He's laying on the cold ground, helpless, barely breathing. She leans over his body and her tears fall on his ashen face. He's just about to loose consciousness when her fingers touch his face, "John" she whispers, "Be strong. Help is on the way."
              "I don't think I'll be needing much help, soon." Closer, she stills in front of his face and their eyes speak the unspeakable. With her fingertips, she brushes the side of his face and gently, she breaks the small distance between them. His lips are brittle, broken and dry and as her strength can no longer hold her, in agony she whispers his name for what she believes is the last time, "John."
              Very nice....I'm liking this list.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Camy! First kisses aren't supposed to be angsty! They're supposed to be sweet and fluffy!
              Really? Well, one of the one I was thinking about this morning was something like this, but not quite. Maybe not so angsty.

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight kiss. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.
              Last edited by Hope24; 26 September 2009, 03:21 AM.
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

See? Not angsty! Love it, Hope!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  See? Not angsty! Love it, Hope!
                  Thanks.

I can so get into this list.
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I'm currently rewatching SG-1, but when I get to SGA, I can see me coming up with lots of kisses.
                    sigpic

Comment

Elfita, here is your birthday present:

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Very late bday pressie for Jess:

and an OT one:
                        Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

1. Heated discussion.

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.

8. The annual Atlantis New Year's Eve party is in full swing. John looks across the room and sees Teyla standing in the doorway looking spectacular in her red cocktail dress (brought back from Earth on her last visit.) His eyes never leave hers as he crosses the room towards her. "You do realize what you are standing under" he says to her with a grin on his face. "Yes, John", Teyla says with a smirk on her face as she looks up at the mistletoe above her head. Before she can look back down, John's lips are carressing her lips....
                          Last edited by Rockhound; 25 September 2009, 06:48 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

1. Heated discussion.

That one is incredible, it's so sad. *sheds tear* Seriously, it's really good.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

1. Heated discussion.

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.

8. The annual Atlantis New Year's Eve party is in full swing. John looks across the room and sees Teyla standing in the doorway looking spectacular in her red cocktail dress (brought back from Earth on her last visit.) His eyes never leave hers as he crosses the room towards her. "You do realize what you are standing under" he says to her with a grin on his face. "Yes, John", Teyla says with a smirk on her face as she looks up at the mistletoe above her head. Before she can look back down, John's lips are carressing her lips....

9. Everyone is invited to Sam and Jack's wedding and while there John and Teyla dance to a song that begins to remind them of their relationship. John starts to say something, but Teyla puts a finger on his lips to stop him. She then reaches up and kisses him.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

1. Heated discussion.

9. Everyone is invited to Sam and Jack's wedding and while there John and Teyla dance to a song that begins to remind them of their relationship. John starts to say something, but Teyla puts a finger on his lips to stop him. She then reaches up and kisses him.

10. They were sparring and......it just happened!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X