No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously you're just not putting enough effort in laura jk. We have done detailed outlines for 3 other eps and a couple of scenes for one of them

Hehe! Love your Teyla line
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Obviously you're just not putting enough effort in laura jk. We have done detailed outlines for 3 other eps and a couple of scenes for one of them

Hehe! Love your Teyla line
      I'd be offended but you're not wrong I could have written some today but I've got major SGA wrtier's block

Haha, yeah well...
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I usually have half an hour before othe people come into the office that i write in otherwise i wouldn't have done any at all

Comment

Aye, send it my way sci looking forward to reading it
          Ok hun.
          Just did a scene with John and Ronon. I hope you like it.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          "Yes, John. And I mean NOW!!!"

Oh Yeah! We all knew that!
          Thanks hun. And yes we did.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

And how is it that you've written two episodes and I am struggling with ONE of mine? tis unfair!

"Oh, did I not tell you? The head bow thing means we are to be married."
          Sorry hun. **HUGGLES** Remember, I'm a stay at home mom. And plus I had some of ep 5 started ages ago. That helps a bit and plus, I'm not babysitting this week. So, I've been hiding in my room and typing away. Unfortunately, my house is suffering from it, but hubby is very forgiving and knows I enjoy doing this.

Hee hee. Cute one Laura.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          I'd be offended but you're not wrong I could have written some today but I've got major SGA wrtier's block

Haha, yeah well...
          I have those days as well. I had that problem with ep one. Good thing I had alot of help.

Back to work.

Comment

John says to Teyla.

"It has always been you, Teyla."

Teyla says to John, *not necessarily in the same scene*

"You complete me, John Sheppard."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              "You complete me, John Sheppard."
              This sounds like the start of a Crack!fic to me. lol. Jerry McQuire-SGA style.

OT
              Spoiler:
              Havne't been around alot the last few days because i had a huge test today and tons of homework. but took the test this morning and the next one ins't till mid-oct so i'll be around more now
              Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

OT news update:
                Spoiler:
                To those that responded, thanks . I'm alright the death toll is nine (thank goodness) I was just asked to help with car removal, with my truck I guess it'll help a lot, since my truck has the pulling power to get a firetrucks pumper truck out of the ditch I think I can get that 18 wheeler out.... anyhow, the water is slowly receeding, Six Flags says that they wont reopen until next weekend at the latest. most of their major coasters are underwater right now.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Had barely any votes so far! Icons fo SGA Voting closes at midnight (BST)

Comment

okay, so I have another list that I want you guys to make....

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla
                    Non-bug or anything else related kiss....just them...for real. JT love.

1. Heated discussion.
                    2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rachel has updated her Website and she has been filming a new Pilot and has Started on her Cd Hooray http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks for the info Donna

Comment

Shall we start the rewatch up again tomorrow? With Underground?

Comment

Shall we start the rewatch up again tomorrow? With Underground?

Tomorrow is the day. Are we up to Underground? or is it the next ep?

Nevermind. For some reason, I thought Underground was Poisoning the Well. *facepalm*
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla
                              Non-bug or anything else related kiss....just them...for real. JT love.

1. Heated discussion.
                              2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.
                              3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Oh, I LOVE that one Rockhound......

and Donna, thank you for the info!! Love it! I wonder who will be in that pilot! :O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X