No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop watching the Dragon con videos.... I just love the interaction between Joe and Rachel and also with Jason and Paul....I loved Joe's reaction to being told that his episode of Warehouse 13 received the highest ratings.... haha... take that stupid ptb .. you sidelined your biggest attraction constantly for the geek.... what's the point of having a wonderfully talented hot leading man if you are not going to use him..

SGA's cast was one of the best IMO.. and if they had been used to their potential instead of harpouring on one character, SGA had the potential to do so much better...they could have given us a realistic relatiosnhip between John and Teyla instead of the ridiculous cliched Kanaan crap.... but now suddenly they are going all out in the relationship department with SGU.... all they needed to do was to give more of a balance in SGA... they could have developed the characters more... given us a mature and believable relationship with John and Teyla... and kept the core of what made Stargate great.. but now it's all been tossed aside for something that doesn't even remotely resemble Stargate....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Thanks for this, Blue. I just finished reading this and was having the same problems with it disappearing.
      How are you Elf.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        I can't stop watching the Dragon con videos.... I just love the interaction between Joe and Rachel and also with Jason and Paul....I loved Joe's reaction to being told that his episode of Warehouse 13 received the highest ratings.... haha... take that stupid ptb .. you sidelined your biggest attraction constantly for the geek.... what's the point of having a wonderfully talented hot leading man if you are not going to use him..

SGA's cast was one of the best IMO.. and if they had been used to their potential instead of harpouring on one character, SGA had the potential to do so much better...they could have given us a realistic relatiosnhip between John and Teyla instead of the ridiculous cliched Kanaan crap.... but now suddenly they are going all out in the relationship department with SGU.... all they needed to do was to give more of a balance in SGA... they could have developed the characters more... given us a mature and believable relationship with John and Teyla... and kept the core of what made Stargate great.. but now it's all been tossed aside for something that doesn't even remotely resemble Stargate....
        I've not been able to view them yet. I was having problems with the links not playing and taking forever.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I've not been able to view them yet. I was having problems with the links not playing and taking forever.
          Have you tried Nina's links.. I hope you get to see them.. they are really awesome.. you are in for a treat..
          sigpic

Comment

Have you tried Nina's links.. I hope you get to see them.. they are really awesome.. you are in for a treat..
            The ones that she posted earlier today or yesterday? No, I've not had the chance.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

The ones that she posted earlier today or yesterday? No, I've not had the chance.
              Todays...I think she has replaced some for HD ones which are even better quality.. all the vids are good.. they are broken up into different parts.... Panel 1, and Panel 2 which has Claudia Black and Ben Browder...

Prion in the Shep Whump thread has quite a few links to them as well..
              sigpic

Comment

Todays...I think she has replaced some for HD ones which are even better quality.. all the vids are good.. they are broken up into different parts.... Panel 1, and Panel 2 which has Claudia Black and Ben Browder...

Prion in the Shep Whump thread has quite a few links to them as well..
                Watching as I post. Thankies,thankies!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Some Joe and Rachel pics...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Blue, gorgeous pics You can tell from the photos that they are good friends
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Some Joe and Rachel pics...

Spoiler:

Simply....Lovely!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Elf! I havne't seen you in a while. How are you doing?

Did I mis YC's birthday? I seemed to have missed a few with working with the clunker program. Can someone give me a list of whose so I can make belated gifts?
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Over the past couple of weeks it's been Elfie, Hope's and YC's birthdays Padme

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I've given up on the fic for Jess, so now i'm trying to install CS3 to make art. I forgot I didn't have it since my comp got formatted Went and got new textures and fonts and went to use tem and was like... "Huh?"
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

*yawn*
                              Yozies shippers!!
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I've given up on the fic for Jess, so now i'm trying to install CS3 to make art. I forgot I didn't have it since my comp got formatted Went and got new textures and fonts and went to use tem and was like... "Huh?"
                                Didn't know you had that, did you get the student version?

Hi AMC

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X