John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Thank you again for the caps and info. Now, see....that annoys me that Joe and Rachel thought it would be John and Teyla and then out of nowhere, they produce Kanaan. Ugh!

You need to put these behind spoiler tags, sweetie.
    Your welcome. yeah it sucks!!! the writers weren't paying attenion to thier own show that's just sad.

hmm they were. or at least i knwo i put them behind spoiler tags not sure why thier not anymore.
    EDT: i fixed it for some reason it posted twice.
    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

And now to read that JM has mentioned that it won't even be addressed in the movie....I don't care for the movie then anymore. That's just wrong and very upsetting.

No worries. It happens and I know you did because when I first saw them earlier they were under spoiler tags. Weird!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Not a problem. Will help to beta too. And looking forward to hearing your ideas. Just send me a PM or a message. I try to check my PM regularly.

Right.
        thanks!

i have quite a few ideas but a few of them have been done a few hunderd times. lol.
        i have two AU's that i'm working on that are both set around the return. and John and Teyla being in two diff. galaxys. one has them married and it has john trying to fiugre out a way to get back to her. and the other one is kind of the same but not really in this one thier not married but teyla is pergrant.

and then i have a few post-S5 ones, becuase i love john and torren together (even though they were on screen together like twice lol)

what do ya'll think of those ideas
        Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
          or it could of happened in Dopplegranger or the one where all the people from Earth lost thier memories. there was so many possibtlys even with kannan as the 'father' thier was possibtlies like michael toying with his DNA or him being under michael's control. i think the writer's just got lazy. and they got tried of writing for Teyla and john which i think that's very clear since S5 was mostly about mckay.

okay sorry /rant lol.
          i've never had people to talk about SGA with before. well my dad but he just dons't see the shippness.
          True - Doppelganger would have been a good one as long as it was the real John. Tabula Rasa would have worked also. I just have a problem with having John display his feelings for Teyla while under the influence of something such as an alien or an illness. That was the problem I had with Conversion.
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            That's be 5th of Feb IIRC I'll put you down

Okay, just remind me, a LOT!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              True - Doppelganger would have been a good one as long as it was the real John. Tabula Rasa would have worked also. I just have a problem with having John display his feelings for Teyla while under the influence of something such as an alien or an illness. That was the problem I had with Conversion.
              true. but i wasn't thinking so much of as in the ep. but has post-ep. like in the aftermath. becuase i would think both of those events would of put things into foucs for them.
              Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

sounds like an advernture. lol

thanks! yeah that would be awesome. i usally make my own stuff but with college and work i just don't have the time. hmm pretty much anything JT. i really like ones that has them and torren on it.(using caps from the prodigal) and one of joe and rachel from D*C. i'm really not that picky.
                Here's one Smcki. I'll try to work on the other too. Hope you like.

Comment

I go and watch the Con panel with the whole SG panel and then work on Smcki's sig and you guys went crazy. I'll have to catch up tomorrow. It's getting late.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  I know some people have mixed feelings about that ep and the scene, but I take it as this... if it was just him reacting to her being a woman, then he would've done the same to Weir, but he didn't. The virus got him to bring down his wall. It was primal, but still, there were real feelings behind it. I remember many times in the old day when hubby and I were dating. He wasn't one for showing feelings either, but when he got drunk, it was a different person. He'd spout on about how much he loved me and other stuff he wouldn't normally say. He's not like that now.... Thank God . But that's kinda how I saw Conversion. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

i love it! thanks so much!
                    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

i love it! thanks so much!
                      You are so welcome hun. I'm going to have to finish your other one tomorrow. It's late here and I gotta go to bed.

Night everyone.

Comment

You are so welcome hun. I'm going to have to finish your other one tomorrow. It's late here and I gotta go to bed.

Night everyone.
                        That's cool. i'm headed to bed also. Thanks for doing it!!
                        Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

I go and watch the Con panel with the whole SG panel and then work on Smcki's sig and you guys went crazy. I'll have to catch up tomorrow. It's getting late.

I know some people have mixed feelings about that ep and the scene, but I take it as this... if it was just him reacting to her being a woman, then he would've done the same to Weir, but he didn't. The virus got him to bring down his wall. It was primal, but still, there were real feelings behind it. I remember many times in the old day when hubby and I were dating. He wasn't one for showing feelings either, but when he got drunk, it was a different person. He'd spout on about how much he loved me and other stuff he wouldn't normally say. He's not like that now.... Thank God . But that's kinda how I saw Conversion. IMO
                          ROF!!!! That's hilarious.

Didn't I read somewhere too what JM has mentioned in regards to this scene too? Didn't he state that it was pretty much what you mention, it was primal instinct yes, but it was still John in there mixed in with his new instincts. He reacted to everyone the way he was with the others. Remember, when he left Teyla in the gym, it would be many hours later before he started to really change and even then he was still back and forth and much the real John.

Gosh, I hope that makes some sense.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...kis-DG2009.jpg
                            It's beautiful.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              ROF!!!! That's hilarious.

Didn't I read somewhere too what JM has mentioned in regards to this scene too? Didn't he state that it was pretty much what you mention, it was primal instinct yes, but it was still John in there mixed in with his new instincts. He reacted to everyone the way he was with the others. Remember, when he left Teyla in the gym, it would be many hours later before he started to really change and even then he was still back and forth and much the real John.

Gosh, I hope that makes some sense.

You know, I always thought that - that is was always really John esp. because it was so early in his transformation. That is was him, what he wanted to do, just with less inhibitions. Exactly like you said Sci when someone has a couple of drinks, they do things that they might like to do normally, but the drink makes it easier for them. So with John, they were his instints. He just always kept them under wraps so to speak. Camy you are right that he was barely changing at that point. He was still very much in control but I think he was aware that things were changing. Actually it seems to be the only thing he really apologized for. He didn't apologize for attacking the security team or Elizabeth - so I think that is what he remembered most.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Thats exactly how I saw it. John's inhibitions were down and his real feelings and attraction for Teyla came out. This was very early on in his transformation so to me it was most definitley still John, a John whose walls had temorarily crumbled...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X