Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Thanks for the link...I can see them...
    I'm glad you had a great time and got to meet them...
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    The link works fine... thanks for all the yummy pics... Jason in pink...
    your both welcome.

I had a awesome time. and i'm glad i found ya'll to share the SGA happiness with. i was the only sga fan in the group that i went with. none of them could fiugre out why i was so Squeeeeing over meeting joe and Rachel. lol.
    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      thanks for the link
      Nice thought, but I doubt it
      Oh well, that´s what fanfic is for, right?
      one can hope.

True. though i've ran out of fic. i can't seem to find any more
      Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
        :nods:

maybe they can correct it in the movie (if it ever gets made.) There's plenty of ways to make john the father. lol
        Absolutely..

I was thinking along the lines of ... Torren gets very sick and Keller does a DNA check on him to see whats causing the illness and they find a blood disorder and Kanaan offers to help so they draw some blood from him but find out that his DNA doesnt match and he couldnt be the father.... and the computer does a random search and guess who is a match...

It always made much more sense that Michael would want a child that had Wraith DNA and Ancient DNA.. now that would have been worth all the trouble he went to get the baby..

or Teyla is carrying Torren to visit John and as they approach Johns quarters Torren opens the door ...so how did he do that ..only someone with a strong Ancient gene could do that.... so they check and again guess what.....
        sigpic

Comment

Absolutely..

I was thinking along the lines of ... Torren gets very sick and Keller does a DNA check on him to see whats causing the illness and they find a blood disorder and Kanaan offers to help so they draw some blood from him but find out that his DNA doesnt match and he couldnt be the father.... and the computer does a random search and guess who is a match...

It always made much more sense that Michael would want a child that had Wraith DNA and Ancient DNA.. now that would have been worth all the trouble he went to get the baby..

or Teyla is carrying Torren to visit John and as they approach Johns quarters Torren opens the door ...so how did he do that ..only someone with a strong Ancient gene could do that.... so they check and again guess what.....
          hmm that's a good fic idea. too bad all my SGA stuff sucks.
          Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

one can hope.
            true

True. though i've ran out of fic. i can't seem to find any more
            but the virtual season six should be up pretty soon

snurched from your PB

thought it was cute!

Absolutely..

It never made sense to me that a partWraith-human baby would grant him all the power he was seeking. Hello? Still no access to Ancient stuff!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

true
              but the virtual season six should be up pretty soon

snurched from your PB
              thought it was cute!

It never made sense to me that a partWraith-human baby would grant him all the power he was seeking. Hello? Still no access to Ancient stuff!
              i think i'm probly just missing stuff. i've read almost all of the JT stuff at FF.net but if there's stuff in other places then i haven't read it.

it was cute. i have no clue why he was fasctined with that TV screen. he was either watching it or whispering to rachel it was really funny.

sometimes i think writers don't even watch thier own shows.
              Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

i think i'm probly just missing stuff. i've read almost all of the JT stuff at FF.net but if there's stuff in other places then i haven't read it.

it was cute. i have no clue why he was fasctined with that TV screen. he was either watching it or whispering to rachel it was really funny.

sometimes i think writers don't even watch thier own shows.
                hm, do you read AU that are a bit on the funny side?

http://www.alyse.info/sesa_files/heteronormativity.htm

It´s hilarious, J/T shippy and long, but be aware this is AU and John isn´t quite the same as we know him Still cute though

Gen stories, well since you´re already through FF.net you´ve probably read them all ...
                Most the links I´ve saved are Shep whump stories though
                Not sure if that´s your cup of tea...

Comment

hm, do you read AU that are a bit on the funny side?

http://www.alyse.info/sesa_files/heteronormativity.htm

It´s hilarious, J/T shippy and long, but be aware this is AU and John isn´t quite the same as we know him Still cute though

Gen stories, well since you´re already through FF.net you´ve probably read them all ...
                  Most the links I´ve saved are Shep whump stories though
                  Not sure if that´s your cup of tea...
                  i'm game for anything has long as J/T is in it
                  Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

i'm game for anything has long as J/T is in it
                    then this should be fun for you

will try to dig out some more stuff over the weekend
                    Or some of the others on this thread will, there´s lots of great writers here

Comment

then this should be fun for you

will try to dig out some more stuff over the weekend
                      Or some of the others on this thread will, there´s lots of great writers here
                      cool
                      i've found some good ones. i'm hoping to find more.
                      Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

hi everyone.
                        i started posting here a few months back. but then stopped becuase RL got crazy. anyway i went to Dragon*Con this past weekend. i got to meet both Joe and Rachel, both of them were really sweet. i actually got to talk to Rachel for about 20 mintues and found out that she was a sheyla shipper too! that was pretty cool. lol. sadly i only got to go to one SG panel becuase them and BSG seemed to be at the same time.
                        here's a couple pics, hope it's okay to post them here.

Spoiler:
                        Rachel had just been asked what it was like to beat up joe
                        http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...0/100_1565.jpg
                        and joe's response to the same question. lol.
                        http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...0/100_1567.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...0/100_1525.jpg
                        I think it's wonderful to know tht Rachel is a shipper. I had a feeling she was. She use to post vids on her site and she would use Quania's Sheyla vids. Especially the fanvid, "At the Beginning". One of my favorites.
                        Unfortunately, youtube muted it out.

The one from D*C? That's the panel i was at. it was so funny!
                        It is so cool that you got to go and watch all that first hand. I love how they tease Rachel.

wow! Where, where, where??
                        Did you put them on PB or something alike?

I bet. Joe and Jason together is made of win alone *coughs* fond memories of Bedford* put Paul and Rachel in the mix = wow!

Lucky you for next year too!
                        ITA.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I think it's wonderful to know tht Rachel is a shipper. I had a feeling she was. She use to post vids on her site and she would use Quania's Sheyla vids. Especially the fanvid, "At the Beginning". One of my favorites.
                          Unfortunately, youtube muted it out.

It is so cool that you got to go and watch all that first hand. I love how they tease Rachel.
                          yeah Youtube is good about that. lol

the panel i went to it was rachel calling joe because he was late. after watching the other vid i get why she did that. he did it to her the day before. lol.
                          Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Thank you so much for sharing these. I love them.

Please post the rest of your piccies or if you have a PB account that you can share. And is it okay to use these for artwork?

Yeah, both Rachel and Joe are JT shippers! I've been dissapointed that no one has really asked them any direct JT questions, either.

Like I would have asked Joe, "So, what can we fans do to convince the writers to let you beat up and throw Kanaan over the Golden State Bridge...or maybe just find you and Teyla in a little corner making out?" Should we send more water for that one too?"

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Had an idea for the end of season two parter it was kinda inspired by Sci’s suggestion of Michael making a clone of Teyla but it’s completely different really

The Wraith (not Todd’s faction) have worked out a way to connect to Teyla without her making the connection first. So a wraith takes over control of Teyla’s body while they are offworld (something at the beginning of the ep happening offworld so that the two parted isn’t entirely focused on the Wraith), they go back to Atlantis not knowing Teyla has been taken over, Shep thinks something is off though.

The next day Teyla is sparring with Ronon and starts fighting for real, Ronon realises it’s not Teyla and fights back (Teyla vs Ronon ) Teyla knocks Ronon out, and goes off to take over Atlantis. Someone finds Ronon after a while and raised the alarm but by this time Teyla has control of a lot of systems. She sets the city to self destruct and locks herself in the chair room so that nobody can get in. A hive shows up and starts attacking Atlantis who can’t get the shield up (Teyla’s disabled it) so take a lot of damage.

Another hive shows up, this time it’s Todd. He wants to talk to Sheppard and tells him that he activated a further gene in him that gives Sheppard greater control over Ancient technology (including Atlantis), i.e. he can set off drones and fly Atlantis without being in the chair. Hence keeping alive Todd’s friend/foe status

Shep destroys the Hive. Now they need to work out how to get Teyla back. They chase her around the city to try and capture her while Beckett and McKay work out a way to get Teyla back in control of her own body. They do so, haven’t quite figured out how yet

But there is still the problem that the wraith could control her whenever they want. So the cliffhanger ends with Teyla imprisoned in a cell…
                            Oh I love it!!!

i'm loading them to photobucket right now. i'll put them in a file by thier selves and leave it open so ya'll can get to it.

Jason was acutally kind of quiet at the panel i was at.

your welcome

yeah ya'll can use them for artwork. i don't mind..

i know! that's why i asked Rachel when i met her and it was really funny becuase she said that when she told the producers she was pergrant she thought for sure that john was going to be the father but then they pulled kannan out of thin air. lol. her take on the whole thing was really funny.

i actaully had got in line to ask them a question but the panel ended before i got up there. which they may have uestions like that in other panels i only made it to the one.
                            See. It's so sad they don't listen to the fans and the actors.

Oh thats so cute..It reminds me of comic con a few years back when Joe said he was quite happy to continue the John/Teyla relationship but unfortunatley he'd gotten his marching orders due to the Kanaan storyline... I think Joe and Rachel were just as surprised as the rest of us as to how their JT relationship was handled...
                            Aint it sad how the writers are.

Comment

Hey Smcki.
                              I use to post this along time ago, but RL keeps me busy and I haven't taken the time to update it, but I hope this helps you out for fics.

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx akaAgrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Dezrai

Doxymom
                              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
                              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

LandJrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

WitchBlade aka OMGirl

YappiChick
                              PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

John/ Teyla Ficathon

JT Awards

SGA John_Teyla

Tielan's Newletter

Unique Bond

WraithBait

JT Thread 100,00 Post Celebration Fics!
                              Celebration Stories Begins Here

Beya's JT Season 5 Rewrite

SGA-Virtual Season Six

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fics (Jan-Jan'09)

JT Fire Prompt fics:
                              MrsB's Burn
                              YappiChick's Burned

AlbinoMonkeyC:
                              Bones In the City

CazzBlade:
                              Prince of Hope Part 1 , Part 2, Part3

Dezrai
                              In Atlantis (Mature readers only)

Everlovin:
                              Inquisition Tag

Gator101:
                              Linger
                              I Find That I'm Not There

Hannanora
                              Tooth Ache

Hope24:
                              No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
                              A Promise

Jtjaforever: Vegas Remix

LandJrule:
                              The Secret Family: Part 1, 2, 3, 4

Padme:
                              (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

Scifan:
                              A Day of Sorrow and Comfort

Seldear:
                              The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

SheppAddictedFangirl
                              The Unusual Shipper

StargateHero:
                              Sweet!

Teal'c:
                              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                              He Is Mine

Tielan:
                              Nexus

YappiChick:
                              Home Coming

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 22

CazzBlade:
                              Primary Target Chapter 5

DevineM27:
                              The Journal Chapter 5

Planet tv:
                              Teyla Snatchers(Updated 3.27.09)
                              A Wish Yet to Come(Updated 3.27.09)

RubyCaspar:
                              Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Teal'c2006:
                              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                              Mature Readers Only

TeylaJohn4Ever
                              Teyla's Trial Chapter 7

Thayne M:
                              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                              Lost (Chapter 1-30)

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
                              Like Lazarus
                              Endorphins

JT4Life:
                              I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                              Are We There Yet

SheppAddictedFangirl
                              Idenity Crisis

Snookie:
                              Atlantis Destiny

Starg8fan:
                              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                              Return Policy
                              Prize Money

Fic Rec:

From Nina:
                              Aurthor-Pygmymuse: Silencing the Voice

From Cazzblade:
                              Aurthor-Wildcat88( aka Ruffles) Shield of Protection

From Bluealien:
                              Aurthor-SGA_Genadmin Darkest Before the Dawn

Comment

See. It's so sad they don't listen to the fans and the actors.

Aint it sad how the writers are.
                                *nods*

Hey Smcki.
                                I use to post this along time ago, but RL keeps me busy and I haven't taken the time to update it, but I hope this helps you out for fics.

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx akaAgrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Dezrai

Doxymom
                                Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
                                Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

LandJrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

WitchBlade aka OMGirl

YappiChick
                                PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

John/ Teyla Ficathon

JT Awards

SGA John_Teyla

Tielan's Newletter

Unique Bond

WraithBait

JT Thread 100,00 Post Celebration Fics!
                                Celebration Stories Begins Here

Beya's JT Season 5 Rewrite

SGA-Virtual Season Six

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fics (Jan-Jan'09)

JT Fire Prompt fics:
                                MrsB's Burn
                                YappiChick's Burned

AlbinoMonkeyC:
                                Bones In the City

CazzBlade:
                                Prince of Hope Part 1 , Part 2, Part3

Dezrai
                                In Atlantis (Mature readers only)

Everlovin:
                                Inquisition Tag

Gator101:
                                Linger
                                I Find That I'm Not There

Hannanora
                                Tooth Ache

Hope24:
                                No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
                                A Promise

Jtjaforever: Vegas Remix

LandJrule:
                                The Secret Family: Part 1, 2, 3, 4

Padme:
                                (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

Scifan:
                                A Day of Sorrow and Comfort

Seldear:
                                The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

SheppAddictedFangirl
                                The Unusual Shipper

StargateHero:
                                Sweet!

Teal'c:
                                Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                                He Is Mine

Tielan:
                                Nexus

YappiChick:
                                Home Coming

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                                Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 22

CazzBlade:
                                Primary Target Chapter 5

DevineM27:
                                The Journal Chapter 5

Planet tv:
                                Teyla Snatchers(Updated 3.27.09)
                                A Wish Yet to Come(Updated 3.27.09)

RubyCaspar:
                                Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Teal'c2006:
                                SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                                Mature Readers Only

TeylaJohn4Ever
                                Teyla's Trial Chapter 7

Thayne M:
                                The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                                Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                                Lost (Chapter 1-30)

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                                Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                                I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
                                Like Lazarus
                                Endorphins

JT4Life:
                                I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                                Are We There Yet

SheppAddictedFangirl
                                Idenity Crisis

Snookie:
                                Atlantis Destiny

Starg8fan:
                                Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                                Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                                SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                                Return Policy
                                Prize Money

Fic Rec:

From Nina:
                                Aurthor-Pygmymuse: Silencing the Voice

From Cazzblade:
                                Aurthor-Wildcat88( aka Ruffles) Shield of Protection

From Bluealien:
                                Aurthor-SGA_Genadmin Darkest Before the Dawn
                                Thanks! this will help a lot!
                                Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X