No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How condescending! Telling them they can't understand, um, hello, Teyla's people have lived with it all their lives too!
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Teyla should have had that line. Kinda like she should have talked during Inquisition. If anyone understands, it's her. John might not understand generations of oppression, but Teyla does.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, at the beginning, they likened the society to that of the mid 19teens. Medically advanced beyond that, yes, but would they have the means to have O2 tanks?
        sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Ok, at the beginning, they likened the society to that of the mid 19teens. Medically advanced beyond that, yes, but would they have the means to have O2 tanks?
            That has me wondering too, how exactly did they come by earth designed O2 tanks?? And know where to hook them to the body for that matter

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*sobs* Carson. So sad for Carson.
              sigpic

Comment

Teyla should have had that line. Kinda like she should have talked during Inquisition. If anyone understands, it's her. John might not understand generations of oppression, but Teyla does.
                Excellent point... but unfortunately the natives of the PG galaxy were deemed unimportant in the scheme of things.. I mean what do the people who lived there all their lives know ...
                sigpic

Comment

I love this end scene with the Hoffan guy! The team don't tell him they can't do it (they have no right, it's not their people) but they clearly show their displeasure in it.

Comment

Finished That was good, more interesting than I remember, I like the Wraith and Pegasus Galaxy mythology to the ep

Question: For next week are we going with Underground or Home? I know it aired with Underground next but on the DVD's Home is next

Comment

Let's do it as aired. I didn't see that they had them out of order.
                      Besides, mine has Underground next.
                      sigpic

Comment

Let's do it as aired. I didn't see that they had them out of order.
                        Besides, mine has Underground next.
                        I think Home may have aired first in the UK, I seem to remember seeing that before Underground Tis wierd But thought we best get on the same page or people would be watching different eps to each other next week

Comment

My season one DVD's still have no sound... its really weird.. I can hear all the special effects but not the voices...

I've no idea what is wrong with them.... they won't play at all on my sons computer and nearly caused his computer to crash the last time I tried...

So I'll have to just try and lip read again...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            My season one DVD's still have no sound... its really weird.. I can hear all the special effects but not the voices...

I've no idea what is wrong with them.... they won't play at all on my sons computer and nearly caused his computer to crash the last time I tried...

So I'll have to just try and lip read again...
                            Is there closed captioning or subtitles you can put on? Weird!
                            sigpic

Comment

How is the planning of the VS going?
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Ev - who else is going to come up with titles?

Thanks for your input laura I have a couple of ideas for ep 7 actually, i'l let you know when i get home
                                Hey, my input was at least half valuable! My 'V' button is sticking
                                What were your ep ideas?
                                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Steve was definitley the best wraith and I actually found him scary.... didnt feel that way after season one really..
                                Yeah, the Wraith became laughable as the seasons went in, I must say. I'm glad they were scary!
                                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Haha! Weir talking about the Geneva Convention, after what they did to Michael... Love Shep's response though and completely agree with him.
                                They are a long way from Geneva...

That's why I prefer *gasps* Battlestar Galactica...
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X