• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darned.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I posted all the pics there were apart from one of Kanaan.
      Thanks Cazz. I'm not I should be surprised that Syfy thought of having John hold the baby or surprised that tptb didn't think of it first.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      So we'll go with Wedjatqi's Needs of the Body and Soul for the first fic club (I've got Contact saved for once we've finished this one Blue )

The link for the first chapter is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4105792/..._Body_and_Soul Have your thoughts and reviews of it ready for next tuesday (8th)
      Thanks Cazz. Just read the whole thing. It was awesome!!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Cazz- thanks for the pics.
      Highlights of Joe M's blog that they come from:
      - The comment under K's pic.
      - "Good times." under the one of Joe F & Jason from the scene where Sheppy's about to detonate the C-4 to damage the ship so they can escape.

I'm glad they changed it so Sheppy gets to hold the baby. I really like Caldwell's "you beamed a baby into a wraith dart?!" followed by Sheppy saying no he's got him right there. (& of course the sooky look Joe gives the baby )

SGU talk
      Spoiler:

From all the pics Joe M keeps posting, it looks like it's going to be better than I thought. Looks like they're having fun.
      Pity it'll take me until 2012 until I actually get to see it.

As for the VS6- I agree with the plans of staging.
      Since I'm writing one of the early eps- no 8- I was wondering if there was anything from the previous 7 eps that I should know about to refer back on during Ep 8?
      If there is, please tell me. I want to have as much time as possible to actually do it- I'm doing a re-write of the 2nd half of my 20-part SG fic, plus I've got that promised J/T fic to finish (I've decided to call it "Pain of the Heart")- so I'm very busy right now.
      I think JM is doing it because its not getting the attention they want. It is focusing on the younger group, so they might like it.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Blue, Rocky and Sci: Can you three repost for me the ideas you sent me for my scenes that I needed help with? You each posted to me three ideas. However I lost them >.< (computer thought it was time for a restart)

Thanks
      I don't have to go back and I don't remember what I said. Just check my old post. You should find it.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      For Nina...I know I'm a bit late, but I hope this is still okay.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, NINA!!! *huggles*

OT
      Spoiler:
      Inspired by this....

Awesome job Camy as usual.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      OT _

Just want to make a comment about the wildfires in California. Living in Northwest Las Vegas, we have seen and smelled the smoke and have seen ash on top of cars for the past few days from these very dangerous fires around Los Angeles. I have an Aunt that lives in LA and luckily she lives near the ocean in Marina Del Rey, so is so far unaffected.
      I feel so bad for these people that have to deal with this fire situation year after year in
      Southern California. I really don't know how they live with it. Any way, I just wanted people to say a prayer for all of these people. My daughter and her friend had a lemonade stand a few years ago that raised money for The Roar Foundation, an exotic big cat refuge run by actress Tippi Hedron. That refuge is now in the fire's way. I saw on the news today that they were getting prepared to evacuate all of the animals. I just hope that all are safe.

"He cares for you more than you know."
      It is so scary. I hope it ends soon.

G'night

Comment

OT
        Spoiler:
        Snape "Hakuna Matata" video.
        Funniest stuff I've seen in a while!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Did I just get ignored again?? I just asked in relation to this why the TPTB did not make the ep with Teyla and John becoming possessed.
          Was never my intention to ignore you. I'm sorry if you felt that way. I was in a hurry to get to my son's baseball game and I hadn't had time to contemplate an answer for you.

By the way - my son hit his first over the fence homerun tonight - straight away center field. I was so proud (even though they lost the game )
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Was never my intention to ignore you. I'm sorry if you felt that way. I was in a hurry to get to my son's baseball game and I hadn't had time to contemplate an answer for you.

By the way - my son hit his first over the fence homerun tonight - straight away center field. I was so proud (even though they lost the game )
            So? first home run for your son means hey what the hey we lost but still first home run for a boy to ever hit in his life is def worth it even if the tewam lost he's happy to hit a home run right?

And you are forgivem it is worth seeing the unsung heros stories of your kids and all guys seriously

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So? first home run for your son means hey what the hey we lost but still first home run for a boy to ever hit in his life is def worth it even if the tewam lost he's happy to hit a home run right?

And you are forgivem it is worth seeing the unsung heros stories of your kids and all guys seriously
              He's on Cloud 9 but is still bummed the team lost. He was more worried about his next at bat because most people strike out after hitting a Homerun just because they are trying to hard. His next at bat, he flied out to third base. He got his ball from the HR and had it signed by his coach who is actually an ex minor league ballplayer from the Detroit Tigers. So.. it was a bigggg deal.

The other thing is my husband told my son, Brian, before the game that if he hit a homerun that he would buy him this new bat that he wants which costs about $300.00. So guess what he is ordering on the internet tomorrow????
              sigpic
              Forever!!

Comment

Hello! I'm new here! Just wanted to say hi!

Comment

He's on Cloud 9 but is still bummed the team lost. He was more worried about his next at bat because most people strike out after hitting a Homerun just because they are trying to hard. His next at bat, he flied out to third base. He got his ball from the HR and had it signed by his coach who is actually an ex minor league ballplayer from the Detroit Tigers. So.. it was a bigggg deal.

The other thing is my husband told my son, Brian, before the game that if he hit a homerun that he would buy him this new bat that he wants which costs about $300.00. So guess what he is ordering on the internet tomorrow????
                  Right now I'm thinknig of your son and how happy he must be, in fact how old is your son? I'm assuming little league age (14 at oldest mayhap?) And yeah, first home run then having his own coach a former Detroit Tiger sign the same ball.

One heckuva big deal alright. Take your son somewhere for a day, let him pick lunch or dinner eating place for his first home run. I know I'd want to do the same

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by lystelle View Post

Welcome to the family

Comment

Welcome to the family
                      Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Here's a question - sort of related - How do you think the ep would have turned out if it were Teyla that was taken over by Phoebus rather than Elizabeth?
                        Ooo! Great question! One that is too complex for my sleepy brain to cope with right now

Welcome to the thread

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thats a really interesting idea to have teyla instead of weir, i don't think it would have worked as well for several reasons but i never knew that shipping was the reason. I'd love to see them trying to kill each other though Teyla would definately come out on top (minds out of the gutter please ) she reads shep too well.

Poisoning the Well day today!
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Welcome to our JT family
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              Awww! Will accept as soon as I finish this post!

EDIT:
                              Yay! 9 friends! Just need one more & I'll be in double figures!
                              I have: BamBam, Cazz, Elf, Snow, Sci, Cherish, Teyilia, Yappi, & wraithlord (r.i.p)
                              I'm azure_horizon on lj Link is in my sig
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Welcome!

Right now I'm thinknig of your son and how happy he must be, in fact how old is your son? I'm assuming little league age (14 at oldest mayhap?) And yeah, first home run then having his own coach a former Detroit Tiger sign the same ball.

One heckuva big deal alright. Take your son somewhere for a day, let him pick lunch or dinner eating place for his first home run. I know I'd want to do the same

Thanks. He is 11 years old.

Thanks for friending me too!
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X