X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cazz- thanks for the pics.
    Highlights of Joe M's blog that they come from:
    - The comment under K's pic.
    - "Good times." under the one of Joe F & Jason from the scene where Sheppy's about to detonate the C-4 to damage the ship so they can escape.

I'm glad they changed it so Sheppy gets to hold the baby. I really like Caldwell's "you beamed a baby into a wraith dart?!" followed by Sheppy saying no he's got him right there. (& of course the sooky look Joe gives the baby )

SGU talk
    Spoiler:

From all the pics Joe M keeps posting, it looks like it's going to be better than I thought. Looks like they're having fun.
    Pity it'll take me until 2012 until I actually get to see it.

As for the VS6- I agree with the plans of staging.
    Since I'm writing one of the early eps- no 8- I was wondering if there was anything from the previous 7 eps that I should know about to refer back on during Ep 8?
    If there is, please tell me. I want to have as much time as possible to actually do it- I'm doing a re-write of the 2nd half of my 20-part SG fic, plus I've got that promised J/T fic to finish (I've decided to call it "Pain of the Heart")- so I'm very busy right now.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Blue, Rocky and Sci: Can you three repost for me the ideas you sent me for my scenes that I needed help with? You each posted to me three ideas. However I lost them >.< (computer thought it was time for a restart)

Thanks

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

For Nina...I know I'm a bit late, but I hope this is still okay.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, NINA!!! *huggles*

OT
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Better late then never

I love my gifts...thank you...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Dang....talk about timing!!!!

Glad you like them Nina. I made it with extra love just for you!!! It was hard finding caps of these two.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Dang....talk about timing!!!!

Glad you like them Nina. I made it with extra love just for you!!! It was hard finding caps of these two.
              Of course I liked them... well for me finding caps of those two isn't hard..

Thanks again I love them...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm sure....*grin*

You're welcome.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OT _

Just want to make a comment about the wildfires in California. Living in Northwest Las Vegas, we have seen and smelled the smoke and have seen ash on top of cars for the past few days from these very dangerous fires around Los Angeles. I have an Aunt that lives in LA and luckily she lives near the ocean in Marina Del Rey, so is so far unaffected.
                    I feel so bad for these people that have to deal with this fire situation year after year in
                    Southern California. I really don't know how they live with it. Any way, I just wanted people to say a prayer for all of these people. My daughter and her friend had a lemonade stand a few years ago that raised money for The Roar Foundation, an exotic big cat refuge run by actress Tippi Hedron. That refuge is now in the fire's way. I saw on the news today that they were getting prepared to evacuate all of the animals. I just hope that all are safe.

"He cares for you more than you know."
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Voting closes at midnight tonight http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=68184&page=3

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

So today is serious discussion day

Inspired by rockhound's quote above ^ what did he mean by that? Does he mean john loves her? If so has john realised this? Does teyla mention it to john or just presume that phalan (was that his name?) was just trying to mess with her?
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

My take on the "He cares for you more than you know"

Yes, Phalen was telling the truth. John does love her. Does John know? Maybe not. It seems as if he hasn't seen real love in his life and therefore doesn't know how to identify it.

Does Teyla believe it? No. Does she mention it to John? No. They agreed to not mention the kiss so why place more importance on the words of an alien trying to save his own skin.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think Thalen was telling the truth when he said, "He cares for you more than you know." I'm sure he was using it to his advantage, but it's like when Jack had to admit he had more feelings than he was allowed to have for Sam. He has them but didn't allow them to surface.
                            John has been keeping his feelings from everyone and mostly himself. I'm sure he afraid to ruin any relationship he has with Teyla. John puts a wall up when it comes to his feeling for her and Thelan brought it down a bit.

I think some part of her believed it, but also didn't trust Thalen. But I think it only made it even harder to think about doing what Phebus asked. Maybe that's she begins to see it more in Season 3. That little seed was still there in the back of her mind and seeing him time and time again saving her only brought it more to light.

Gotta take advantage of being kid free today. Off to try to finish ep one.

Comment

I think Phalen was telling the truth but I also think he said it just to make Teyla hesitate. I would assume that it was the first time there was any indication that John felt anything to her... At least, In Teyla's opinion. He was quick to dismiss the kiss etc, so...

But at the same time, Phalen (Thalen?) must have seen something in Teyla to make him thnk that Teyla would care that John "cares for her more than she knows". You know?
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I think Thalen was telling the truth there...

It would have been a total random thing to really say... how was this alien to even begin to know if they were close or what... if they were friends or something... so I think he must has sensed it or seen it within John..what Teyla means to him... and by that I think he saw also a chance to take advantage on it.. you will make someone hesitate if there is a slight chance the feelings are mutual...he took a chance with it and took adavantage of it...but yes I do believe he was telling the thruth there...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X