John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Cazz/Jess, you about to take a quick look at something I've written? Just not sure about my McKay...
    Sure...just email it my way
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFITA...*SMOOCH*
      Present Numero Uno....

http://jeyla4ever.livejournal.com/48084.html

*did I miss Nina's b-day?*
      sigpic

Comment

Love all the caps....

Happy Birthday Elflinn
        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFLINN

Hope you have an awesome day
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Cazz/Jess, you about to take a quick look at something I've written? Just not sure about my McKay...
            Sorry, I was in the land of nod

Today is fic day So if you have any suggestions for fic we can read, post them Don't be put off if someone has already posted one as we can use it in a subsequent week

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Elfie!!

I'll have a pressie for you soon

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFLINN

Hope you have an awesome day
                Oh I love that Nina...
                sigpic

Comment

I've just read this .. very powerful..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5345666/1/Contact
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFLINN !!!

Have a great day!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

To Nina & Elf -
                      Spoiler:
                      NINA -

ELF -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!

Comment

I was thinking for fic week... Needs of the Body and Soul by Wedjatqi. I know a lot of us have read it but it's just so great...

Why did I like it?

I inspired it

Ha, no I'mjoking, that's not why I liked it. I liked that John sort of had to give over to his animal side... The scene where he kicks Kanaan out of Atlantis really gets me. Because we know 'John' wouldn't do that, even if he wanted to. But with his animal instincts heightened, he just couldn't help himself.

I loved Carson in this story.. There was a lot of humour in it (A bird of paradise shaking its tail feathers )
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Happy Birthday Elf!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Elf ill make something later im just so Busy at the Moment
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I was thinking for fic week... Needs of the Body and Soul by Wedjatqi. I know a lot of us have read it but it's just so great...

Why did I like it?

I inspired it

Ha, no I'mjoking, that's not why I liked it. I liked that John sort of had to give over to his animal side... The scene where he kicks Kanaan out of Atlantis really gets me. Because we know 'John' wouldn't do that, even if he wanted to. But with his animal instincts heightened, he just couldn't help himself.

I loved Carson in this story.. There was a lot of humour in it (A bird of paradise shaking its tail feathers )
                              Do you have a link for it so that people can read it?

Comment

New BTS photo's, as promised, from JM:

And these two tidbits of info:
                                In the script’s original draft, Sheppard is alone in the cockpit. SyFy Exec Chris Sanagustin suggested that, rather than stowing the baby away with the others, our hero should have the infant with him instead. It was a great idea and offered up one of the episode’s more touching moments. Search and Rescue, Stargate: Atlantis, Season 5 (photo courtesy and copyright MGM Television).
                                Among the many riffs writer-producer Martin Gero used to do was one involving Kanaan’s first introduction to his son. “Kanaan, this is your baby.” Kanaan: “For Kanaan? Kanaan eat?” “No! No, Kanaan! Bad! Kanaan NO eat baby!” Search and Rescue, Stargate: Atlantis, Season 5 (Photo courtesy and copyright MGM Television).

Comment

Working...
                                X