John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    I'm a bit confused about what you are saying, but I'll give it a try. If you don't like, don't laugh.

.. I need you in my life...
    .. I've loved you for so long...
    .. I can't live without you...
    You may not knoew this but there is a LIST command on the compose window...

All gonna be used You guys are very big help

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      I love Teal'c but that has GOT to be his stupidest moment EVER!!!

But putting Ronan and Teal'c together was just genius! That was one thing TPTB did right.
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        You may not knoew this but there is a LIST command on the compose window...

All gonna be used You guys are very big help
        I did not know that. That is a big help. Thanks.
        sigpic
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

But putting Ronon and Teal'c together was just genius! That was one thing TPTB did right.

Would LOVE to see more of that!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

50 ways the team find out about Sheppard and Teyla

1. Ronon watches them sparring and is surprised by the way it ends.
            2. (...)
            3. Ronon MAKES them fess up, either by having them admit it to him privately or just flat out asking. 'Cause, you know, Ronon can get away with stuff like that.
            4. Rodney taps into the security feed outside John's quarters (inspired by Ronon, of course)
            5. Rodney hears John talk in his sleep while on an off world mission..
            6. John is interrigated by Todd and forced to confess!! *evil laughter*
            7. Ronon notices them playing footsie under the table..
            8. Kanaan comes into the mess hall, throws a glass of water in Sheppard's face and yells at him for claiming his woman. ROFL who wrote this one? FIC PLEASE*
            9. Torren asks Rodney why John has a sleepover party with Mommy. *grin*
            10. Teyla confesses her feelings to John in Rodney's dream. ROF
            11. They got caught passing love notes during conference meetings.
            12. John admits it in his mission report and Woosley reads it out loud in front of EVERYONE!!!!
            13. Ronan can't help but noticing the eye sex going on between John & Teyla during the weekly briefing meetings.
            14. Rodney catches John sneaking out of Teyla's room in the middle of the night
            15. John just tells Ronon, because Ronon knows

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

50 ways the team find out about Sheppard and Teyla

2. (...)
              3. Ronon MAKES them fess up, either by having them admit it to him privately or just flat out asking. 'Cause, you know, Ronon can get away with stuff like that.
              4. Rodney taps into the security feed outside John's quarters (inspired by Ronon, of course)
              8. Kanaan comes into the mess hall, throws a glass of water in Sheppard's face and yells at him for claiming his woman. ROFL who wrote this one? FIC PLEASE*
              12. John admits it in his mission report and Woosley reads it out loud in front of EVERYONE!!!!
              13. Ronon can't help but noticing the eye sex going on between John & Teyla during the weekly briefing meetings.
              16. Rodney, unable to get a confession out of Teyla by poking her with a stick, get's a confession out of John by poking him with a stick. While he's asleep.

Comment

2. (...)
                13. Ronon can't help but noticing the eye sex going on between John & Teyla during the weekly briefing meetings.
                16. Rodney, unable to get a confession out of Teyla by poking her with a stick, get's a confession out of John by poking him with a stick. While he's asleep.
                17. Ronon tells Rodney out of frustration because it's taking the Canadian just so damn long to figure it out. Ronon has always known.
                18. Teyla is pregnant again and Rodney goes to help him drown his sorrows. John tells him the kid is his
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I love this list!!

Comment

Man ive missed lots on here but RL has been Hectic Thankfully my Monsters go back to school next week and that means ill have time to catch up
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Man ive missed lots on here but RL has been Hectic Thankfully my Monsters go back to school next week and that means ill have time to catch up
                      Hello!!

Comment

2. (...)
                        17. Ronon tells Rodney out of frustration because it's taking the Canadian just so damn long to figure it out. Ronon has always known.
                        18. Teyla is pregnant again and Rodney goes to help him drown his sorrows. John tells him the kid is his
                        19. Torren tells Ronan and Rodney that John is going to be his new Daddy.
                        sigpic
                        Forever!!

Comment

2. (...)
                          19. Torren tells Ronon and Rodney that John is going to be his new Daddy.
                          20. Rodney got Snapes truth potion and used it on John and Teyla. How he aquired said potion from Snape has yet to be disclosed.

Comment

2. (...)
                            20. Rodney got Snapes truth potion and used it on John and Teyla. How he aquired said potion from Snape has yet to be disclosed.
                            21. Rodney and Ronon catch Teyla kissing John's boo boos after sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              I guess thats where I'm different because I never needed John and Teyla to get together to enjoy the ship It makes no difference to me now the show is over apart from having new eps and moments to speculate on/discuss. I didn't like S4 or S5 much but it was still my favourite show and I stopped posting on GW for the new eps long ago.
                              Oh, I don't need a couple to be canon to ship them. I've a number of them that will never be canon and have/had fun with them. It just took me a long time to switch in my mind that J/T was one of those rather than a canon ship.

My reasons for not being here and posting much (I still try and lurk) I've gotten incredibly busy. The kids are in school and you'd think that'd give me more time, but NOOOoooo!

Favorite J/T moments:
                              1 - Head touch in Return pt I. So intimate.
                              2 - "I'd do anything for any of you" - Sateda. The moment I decided to be a J/T shipper.
                              3 - Hug in SoW
                              4 - "He cares for you" from The Long Goodbye
                              5 - Conversion Kiss
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                2. (...)
                                21. Rodney and Ronon catch Teyla kissing John's boo boos after sparring.
                                #20... Veritaserum
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X