John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    I haven't updated my Bones/SGA fic in almost a year!!! I blame my creative writing class.
    Creative shmreative >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Creative shmreative >.<
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

[QUOTE=Camy;10548918]Laura...I like your list, but I have a few questions:
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        My favourites, however...

S1: The fight they have about her dreams *They have a fight?*
        S2: The scene at the END of Conversion *Yes, love that scene....such a turning point for them*
        S3: Sunday *I think that's my second choice*
        S4: Be all my sins remember'd *What scene? Isn't that the Weir episode?*
        S5: When he has a go at her about needing to make a decision/when she says "John I need to speak with you". His little hop/skip melts myheart.Why can't I remember this last scene that you wrote....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
        1. Yeah, they have a fight... Emm... When she's been having nightmares about the Wraith and John tells Heightmeyer. Teyla chases him down toe corridor and questions him about it. <3
        4. Emmm, when she tells him she is pregnant??
        5. I may have made it up... Though I don't think so It's at the end ofBroken Ties, I think...I think!
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I meant that OR your actual favourite one, the BAMSR'd one

Oh, right

I don't like thehug. It's boo when you think that she was actually, technically carrying the douche's kid at that point. boooo!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I mean, maybe he is filming something... And he went to the con in the middle of filming. He didn't have his ring on when he was at lunch with... oh my god what's his name? The guy with the mad TV program.
          Oh I gotcha. Um, I think his name is Jace something.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Hello all! I've been busy with work. This cash for clunkers business has kept be very busy at work. I go back to school this weekend. I'll be on during the day and will try to stop in from time to time.

*hugs to all*
          Sorry to hear that you are so busy hun. Miss you. **HUGS**

Hey guys, I need a 5 word idea, give as many as you can, it is part of something big, really big, basically give me a 5 word line in list format
          • like this see? like
          • this see? like this
          • see?
          when you respond, bascially every idea given will be used in some way in a majorly insane (pretty much totally senseless) story I'm working on.

This had better not be ignoired, my last challenge was passed over as if I said nothing >.<
          I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for hun and I believe I told you that I sucked at names for your last request.

Comment

I don't like thehug. It's boo when you think that she was actually, technically carrying the douche's kid at that point. boooo!
            Yes its Boo when you think of it that way which is why I chose to remember that Kanaan didn't exist before Missing

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Has any one see this??

Back to catching and then bed

Comment

Yes its Boo when you think of it that way which is why I chose to remember that Kanaan didn't exist before Missing

Ah, denial Good show Haha.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Has any one see this??

Back to catching and then bed
                  I bet you they're regrettin' the cancelation now!!

KARMA BABY!!!! KARMA!!!

Comment

Jace Hall

Yep. That's his name.

Aye. That one

I really don't like Childhood's End. It was the only one of these rewatch things I wasn't looking forward to. My opinion of it hasn't changed. It's just another example of how Atlantis/the writers show the "Earth" human race as being vastly superior to all others.

And the wig! Ugh! It doesn't get any better, does it?
                    ITA

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Hey chickies! I've been busy...Keira started school this week! This proud mommy will probably be posting pics on Facebook later. I'm working on the fourth episode of the VS, so I haven't been slacking in my JT duties! But, I have another (yes, another) fic idea...so I thought I would ask y'all for a bit of a poll of sorts.

What is the most JTish moment in each of the five seasons? I have my own ideas, but I would love to see what y'all think.
                    And she's cute as a button too.
                    I was hoping too get more time to write since the boys are at school, but since I've been sitting now it's been crazy. Plus my cat is being demanding of my time too. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Season 1: 38 Mins. Loved how Teyla took care of him and when he asked if she was ok.

Season 2: TLG-"He cares for you more than you know."

Season 3: The Ark- The whole infirmary scene. Her her reaching to touch him, then the look she gave him when he didn't do it for them. *happy sigh*

Season 4: Doppelanger- So many parts. Him teasing and wanting to be her hero. The hug, of course and when she said it didn't have to be him, when john wanted to help Rodney.

Season 5: Prodigal- I love how she save him and they worked together to get Michael down. Eventhough it was mostly her.
                    I love S&R for the dream, but that was only John's dream.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      September birthdays: (If you have/know of one, let me know)

Sept 1: Elflinn
                      Sept 8: Hope24
                      Sept 9: Me
                      Sept 19: AMC
                      Thanks Jess and Nina's is this Sunday, right?

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                      Spoiler:

oh the ANGST!
                      I was forcing back tears during the last few scenes.

Beautifully written. More. Please more!

I've seen the updates for VS6- just too caught up in many thoughts to really get involved in it all.
                      I so gotta make time to read this.I love this fic.

Am I suddenly on everyones ignore lists??
                      Umm. I don't think so???

Yaaayyyy! It wz jst soooooooo shippy!!!!
                      Only if you squint REAL hard and go cross eyed.

Comment

Now it works! I've been trying to answer Jess's quest all day! Stupid phone!
                        Oh that definately sucks.

I'm going to come up with activities to do on here for each day, if nobody's bothered about participating then I'll just continue to talk to myself

You know I'll do my best, but no promises.

I know I took it pretty hard when thing started to go wrong and then they cancelled the show. I've watched many shows and shipped many ships and since I use to watch soap operas I've seen many ships change and I wentwith it, but this one was different. It's the only one that I really had a passion for and wanted to write, do art, etc.

RL has been keeping me out as well. Most of time I only have time to lurk because I get restracted with things around me. I haven't had time to do much art lately either.

I would like to think that I will stick around no matter what, but we'll see where life leads me.

YAY SOMEBODY NOTICED!!! Both actually, but they must be at least five words long, like five word prompts for a scene or even or something said or whatever

You talking to yourself?! Ha! That'll be the day! Anxd here I keep thinking I'm getting ignored by you guys >.<

Oh Ok. I got it now.

He touched her face gently
                        Ronon said you love me?
                        He confessed to her openly.

Not had many votes for the icontest! Icons of SGA
                        I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow. Sorry.

Well what I was thinking we could do was have thursday as episode day, like Laura suggested, post caps, art, fics (new or old) from the ep we're watching Have a day (say tuesday) where we do the fic club, pick a fic, have a week to read it (or a chapter if its long) and post our thoughts on it the tuesday after. A caps day, pretty self discriptive that one . And art day, post one cap the day before and make any art from that one cap. A serious discussion day, things like 'if the baby was John's' or 'if J/T were a couple would the team have to split up?' A favourites/lists days, five fave eps of season 1 etc, 100 reasons why Ronon should bump their heads together etc
                        Oh I like the Tuesday idea. I can handle a short fic or a chapter a week.... I think.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        My guess are: Paul, Rachel, Joe and Connor. How did I do???
                        Last edited by scifan; 28 August 2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Oh Ok. I got it now.

He touched her face gently
                          Ronon said you love me?
                          He confessed to her openly.

My guess are: Paul, Rachel, Joe and Connor. How did I do???
                          Cheater!! and thanks!! all fgonna be used, got asny more?! This chapter is LONG already but there is still so much to tell between verses oif Ghost Love Score...

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Great POVs Camy and Blue.

There has been a J/T/NICE K fic playing in my head for quite some time. Methinks I should write it (after updating/finishing my other 2).
                            Sounds good.

I bet you they're regrettin' the cancelation now!!

KARMA BABY!!!! KARMA!!!
                            OH I know are she a B****
                            I hope they are.

50 ways the team find out about Sheppard and Teyla

1. Ronon watches them sparring and is surprised by the way it ends.
                            2. (...)
                            3. Ronon MAKES them fess up, either by having them admit it to him privately or just flat out asking. 'Cause, you know, Ronon can get away with stuff like that.
                            4. Rodney taps into the security feed outside John's quarters (inspired by Ronon, of course)
                            5. Rodney hears John talk in his sleep while on an off world mission..
                            6. John is interrigated by Todd and forced to confess!! *evil laughter
                            7. Ronon notices them playing footsie under the table..
                            8. Kanaan comes into the mess hall, throws a glass of water in Sheppard's face and yells at him for claiming his woman. ROFL who wrote this one? FIC PLEASE*
                            9. Torren asks Rodney why John has a sleepover party with Mommy. *grin*
                            10. Teyla confesses her feelings to John in Rodney's dream. ROF
                            11. They got caught passing love notes during conference meetings.

#2 and 9

Comment

Great POVs Camy and Blue.

Sounds good.

OH I know are she a B****
                              I hope they are.

2. (...)
                              3. Ronon MAKES them fess up, either by having them admit it to him privately or just flat out asking. 'Cause, you know, Ronon can get away with stuff like that.
                              4. Rodney taps into the security feed outside John's quarters (inspired by Ronon, of course)
                              6. John is interrigated by Todd and forced to confess!! *evil laughter
                              8. Kanaan comes into the mess hall, throws a glass of water in Sheppard's face and yells at him for claiming his woman. ROFL who wrote this one? FIC PLEASE*

#2 and 9
                              Maybe this'll redlight SGU (or as I "affectionally" call it SVU) and greenlight S6!!! *crosses fingers*

Comment

2. (...)
                                6. John is interrigated by Todd and forced to confess!! *evil laughter*
                                12. John admits it in his mission report and Woosley reads it out loud in front of EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X