• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Blue for the lovely pics??
    Personal JF question:
    Spoiler:
    Is there a reason why he doesn't have a ring on???
    Joe doesn't wear his ring when he's filming... Isn't that right?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
      I hope so too.lol

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Title: The Enabled
      Summary: John leaves Atlantis on an undercover mission to help rid the galaxy of the Wraith. But will become of him and the power he holds? Will Atlantis be able to survive without their strongest link?
      Characters: Everyone
      Pairing: Teyla/Kanaan, Teyla-John, Other
      Rating: T/PG-15

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5237028/4/The_Enabled
      Oh coool. I'll have to read it when I'm done babysitting. Hopefully I'll be done before watching Childhood's End.

Joe doesn't wear his ring when he's filming... Isn't that right?

Yes, but I was referring to the con pics.

Comment

I've got Childhood's End on but I'm writing a job application at the same time

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wow this thread really is dying...

Some music video recs that heavily feature Rising:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pRK0q0LRw&hl=un
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bSr...eature=related (LOVE this one!)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ5xrnNlCc (really inventive and awesomely shippy! Must see!)

Comment

sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

From Jess:
              Teyla receives word from someone (perhaps while the team is off-world) that the Athosians have had an outbreak of some terrible PG disease. Teyla wants to go there and see her people, but John is totally against the idea--due to him not wanting her to get infected or have her accidently bring it back to Atlantis...whatever the reason. (enter angst) If both Carson and Keller are there, we could have one taking one side of the argument and the other taking the opposing one. Woolsey sides with John, until one of the expedition members (Ronon maybe?) starts to exhibit symptoms. Now, suddenly, they need to find a cure. Another argument with John and Teyla (why are those from earth treated "better" than the Athosians) then they reach a truce of sorts. Together with Carson and/or Keller, they come up with a treatment. Athosians (and the rest of the PG for that matter) are saved from this disease. Maybe a final JT scene, patching (or not) things up.
              I like all of this... also about the people from Earth being treated better than the Athosians...

Plot A would obviously be the Athosian outbreak. Plot B could be Ronon and his suffering through the episode...and how that's affecting everyone.

Points that could be addressed:

--What is Teyla's relationship with her people after the breakup with Kanaan?
              --What, if any, lasting effects will this have on John and Teyla's relationship?
              On the surface everyone seems to accept Teyla's breakup with Kanaan but this is not the case and one person in particular holds a huge grudge against Teyla because of what transpired between her and Kanaan... which leads into the next episode....

I think a good tet to tet will be good for their relationship.. they need to clear the air between them and hopefully they will understand more where the other is coming from... I think it will ultimately strenghten their relationship..

Teyla comes to them to go see the Athosians it turns out that Woolsey and Shep had already known and sent a team (wearing Hazmat suits ) and they had come back infected (and subsequently been put in isolation), which could lead to how it spreads to Ronon...
              Again I like this idea... Teyla could still be angry with John only to find out that he had gone to help the Athosians himself.... If they had hazmats suits they wouldnt have become infected unless there was some sort of accident and one of the suits was damaged.. but then would Shep allow the infected person back to Atlantis... unless the suit was damaged and no one knew..

From Cazz:
              Anyway, someone is seeking revenge on Teyla, could be someone we introduce earlier in the season, or someone from a previous season (Sora?) or someone from before then. They set a trap for her but only manage to capture Shep and Rodney. Those two are put in a cell that starts filling up with water. Back on Atlantis the captor gets in touch and says that if Teyla hands herself over they will return her teammates. Obviously Woolsey refuses this. But Ronon (cos Ronon knows ) helps Teyla get there (maybe with the help of Lorne or Zelenka too?). Once there the captor changes their mind and says only one of them can be freed in exchange for Teyla. By this time the water is getting quite high. Teyla deliberates and ends up choosing to free Sheppard, the captor then frees Rodney instead. So Teyla is put in the cell, with Sheppard thinking she chose to save Rodney over him. And then the water keeps getting higher and they think they're going to die and what not But Ronon had something up his sleeve when he helped get Teyla there, what that is I'm not sure of yet
              How about a member of Kanaans family who feels Teyla has disgraced their family by leaving Kanaan and knows that Teyla has feelings for John... so the captor is intent of hurting John as much as Teyla.. thats why he frees Rodney instead of Shep... he intends to kill both of them... i like the idea of Ronon having a plan... and John feeling hurt over the fact that Teyla chose to free Rodney instead of him.. even though Shep is secretly glad that Rodney is safe.. I think this would be a perfect opportunity for Teyla to admit her feelings for John just before Ronon comes in guns a'blazing..

I believe we said those would go one after the other, so which do we want them as, 16 & 17 or 17 & 18??
              How about 16 and 17.

Also, in which episode do we want John and Teyla to actually get together?? I think it should be after that second pitch, so would be either ep 18 or 19 depending on where we place those two.
              After the second pitch sounds good...maybe episode 19 as they are both still trying to deal with what transpired between them and this is the ep where they actually act on their feelings..ie a hug/kiss ...

And finally, for end of the season do we want a two parter? A final ep that leads on from ep 19 but isn't a two parter? Or a stand alone ep? Don't forget that the final ep needs to follow on from the Todd/gene storyline
              The final ep can be a cliffe.... John and Teyla have now admitted their feelings but before they have a chance to enjoy some personal time together.. something drastic happens... possibly to John... some side effect from the Todd treatment which not only puts John's life in danger but Atlantis as well...
              sigpic

Comment

Great vids Cazz. I always love Sariana's aka Sariou vids.
                All were well done.

Thanks Nina for the cap spam.

Awesome suggestions Blue.Especially the whump one for cliffy.

Comment

Yes, but I was referring to the con pics.
                  I mean, maybe he is filming something... And he went to the con in the middle of filming. He didn't have his ring on when he was at lunch with... oh my god what's his name? The guy with the mad TV program.

Comment

Hello all! I've been busy with work. This cash for clunkers business has kept be very busy at work. I go back to school this weekend. I'll be on during the day and will try to stop in from time to time.

*hugs to all*
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

If we do the Teyla episodes.... I think they should be 16 & 17 leaving 18, 19 & 20 to be an arc... Like with the end of season 1where LFP and the Seige were spread out over an three/four episodes but is the same storyline, lol.

Comment

Hey guys, I need a 5 word idea, give as many as you can, it is part of something big, really big, basically give me a 5 word line in list format
                        • like this see? like
                        • this see? like this
                        • see?
                        when you respond, bascially every idea given will be used in some way in a majorly insane (pretty much totally senseless) story I'm working on.

This had better not be ignoired, my last challenge was passed over as if I said nothing >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I mean, maybe he is filming something... And he went to the con in the middle of filming. He didn't have his ring on when he was at lunch with... oh my god what's his name? The guy with the mad TV program.
                          Jace Hall

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            I'll try this again...

If there are no responses again then I'm done with the VS6 (I don't have the time to waste on it anymore), if you still want to go ahead with it then someone else with have to organise it.
                            Cazz, I really like this. I have to catch up on the other episodes. Great work.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            I've just read your report in the Teyla thread... its a wonderful recap.. as I said over there I don't think I need to write one...

As for asking about JT...

Spoiler:
                            I deliberatley didnt bother... both Rachel and Joe have admitted on enough occasions that they were pretty happy with how the relationship between them was going and I'm convinced it would have been continued if the circumstances had been different... ie Rachel's pregnancy and wanting to have McKay have his happy ever after due to the cancellation. We've had confirmation from Joe/Rachel/Jason, Martin Gero and Joe Mallozzie that there was something between JT and that Teyla was perfect for John... but due to circumstances beyond their control the story was taken in a different direction...
                            Rachel hasnt watched any of season 5 yet and the actors rarely watch the episodes... so I don't think Rachel is even aware of how neglected the team bond or the relationship between her and John was..she was really surprised when I told her and said she was sorry it came across that way... she was disappointed that Rachel background wasn't better explored.. she said she would love to have a movie so that all these things can be put right and tie up all the loose ends, but ultimately she is very happy to have 5 years with a cast who are now like a family to her... and she hopes to work with them again in the future..

Cazz Your are doing a wonderful job on the virtual season 6... I'll read through and offer some suggestions.. though I have to admit I'm beginning to mix up eps now as there have been so many suggestions..
                            Would it be easier to concentrate on the first few eps and once they're finished and posted then carry on with the next few.... I'm getting them all muddled up now....
                            Thanks.

Spoiler:
                            Yeah, you are right. The responses would not for the most part be anything new. I don't think it is so much Rachel's pregnancy, but the writers lack of creativity. Actresses get pregnant all the time on shows. It is how the show incorporate the pregnancy. PM admitted on JM's blog months ago that they found it hard to write for Ronon and Teyla. So what that says about him as a writer or them? They didn't like going out of their comfort zone. And consistency for the most part has not been the tptb strong suit except for the character development for Rodney. How can they explain their woeful lack of character development for three of their main characters? Also, I am thinking from that same PM's Q & A on JM's blog, because of a comment PM made...that the network may had a hand too in why we saw so much of Keller.

Really, she had no idea...Rachel is not the only one disappointed about that...that why I want the movie too, but who the writers of the script are...I don't have much confident. Yeah, they do seems to be close and I think it is great.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                            Okay, okay I know I said I'd be on but recently, life took a turn for the worse. I have been ill, had studying/revising to do and only now have managed to get back on track. So now I will for DEFFO BE ON!
                            Glad to hear you are doing better. I know all too well when RL takes a turn for the worse.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Some con pics....
                            Great pics!

Thanks Hope. I know I'm baffled too.

LOL. I think my voice went up an octave with the WHAT.

Welcome back hun!!!
                            Wow this thread really is dying...

Some music video recs that heavily feature Rising:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pRK0q0LRw&hl=un
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bSr...eature=related (LOVE this one!)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ5xrnNlCc (really inventive and awesomely shippy! Must see!)

I'm having problem viewing the videos. But I love the second one. And what I can see of the third...that is great. Thanks Cazzie for the rec.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Great pic spam.

I love the intensity of his look in the first one.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Jace Hall

Aye. That one

I really don't like Childhood's End. It was the only one of these rewatch things I wasn't looking forward to. My opinion of it hasn't changed. It's just another example of how Atlantis/the writers show the "Earth" human race as being vastly superior to all others.

And the wig! Ugh! It doesn't get any better, does it?

Comment

Hey chickies! I've been busy...Keira started school this week! This proud mommy will probably be posting pics on Facebook later. I'm working on the fourth episode of the VS, so I haven't been slacking in my JT duties! But, I have another (yes, another) fic idea...so I thought I would ask y'all for a bit of a poll of sorts.

What is the most JTish moment in each of the five seasons? I have my own ideas, but I would love to see what y'all think.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X