John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    These people use to post regularly, at least, once a day or week...now if we see them once a month or year, we're lucky: Hope, MrsB, Linda, Mayra, Cabouse, Devine, elephantgirl, girlinabox, Padme, WingedPegasus, Snowball, TeylaFan. That doesn't count the older people like Cyn, Nick, Steph...

You remember when birthday alerts were going off six to ten times a month. Now we're lucky if there are three--look at this month--there is one. And a lot of times, the person doesn't post here, in this thread, regularly.

I understand that there are the hard core fans that will want the movie. But, really, it's not those that are going to make the sales. Look at movies that have hard core fandoms based in TV and look out the sales translate (ST:TNG and The X-Files instantly come to mind. And no, I'm not talking ST with the new shiny set and pretty cast)...it wasn't profitible for the studios to put out more movies because the masses don't care.

If SGU does well, I don't see the studio "looking backwards"--especially if SGU ratings blow SGA's ratings out of the water. (But they won't be getting any ratings on SGU from me)
    I try to post here as often as I can.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Suspicion
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Huh?

Let's go back to the quotes, this time by person, starting with Teyla.

"I thought you were man enough"
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hehe! Rodney got stunned in the face

Comment

Mckay got hit good.

Comment

The paralysis never lasted that long after this ep

Comment

I like episodes like this, they had a real sense of community about them

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  The paralysis never lasted that long after this ep

Eww. He's drooling.
                  Gotta love Carson.
                  Love the brow raise by John.

Comment

Where's Teyla? The cheek But Shep's there to stand up for her

Comment

Uh oh. John looks worried.
                      Here's the credits.

Eww! He's got his feet on the table.

Comment

Bate's is a right numpty

Comment

"If Colonel Sumner were still..." Ooo! Low blow

Comment

Shep is so adorable while trying to explain to Teyla It's obvious he doesn't want to but knows he has to

Comment

I'm a bit behind you Cazz.

I never noticed John playing cards in the begining of the conference scene. And none of them seem happy with what Bates and Weir are saying. Esp. John.

Comment

Radek and Rodney's first interaction

Comment

Working...
                                X