John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for Puts:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Unofficial positive info on SGA movie:
      Spoiler:
      Hey guys, just got word. Someone from SyFy was talking with an MGM person, it looks like the movie is going to begin production November 2009. This info was given to me by a co-worker and I would treat it as any other rumor for now, but my source has been accurate before. Also heard SyFy is shooting for a release after the entire season of SGU airs. They want to air something Stargate while in between seasons. That is if SGU gets picked up for a 2nd season. So lets hope for the best. We could very well have 3 different Stargate shows next year to look forward to.

So hopefully the actors will begin to be approached in the coming weeks. I think once SGU is done for the most part we will hear more about both movies.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=520

Thanks Cazz! I really really hope this is true.
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Cazzie, thank you for those piccies. Love them.

Interview with Rachel and she comments about John, Teyla and Kanaan.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....77&postcount=1
        Thanks Camy for reminding me that I need to listen to the rest.

Catching up on birthday pressies

For Linda:
        http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...Linda-bday.jpg

And OT for Luci:

Lucky girls!! I love the style and I wish it was my birthday.

Jet!!! Where are you?

Comment

Mental green is always good, thankies

I wasn't a big shipper til I joined this thread I just watched the show and expected John and Teyla to get together at some point but I didn't look out for shippy moments and things like that, then I came to this thread

Yeah, thats the one Squonk did that we were talking about the other day Rachel also comments about her conversation with me

We corrupted you!
          Catching up on birthday pressies

For Linda:
          http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...Linda-bday.jpg

And OT for Luci:

Gorgeous
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            We corrupted you!
            No doubt about it

and thanks

Comment

Title: The Enabled
              Summary: John leaves Atlantis on an undercover mission to help rid the galaxy of the Wraith. But what will become of him and the power he holds? Will Atlantis be able to survive without their strongest link?
              Characters: Everyone
              Pairing: Teyla/Kanaan, Teyla-John, Other
              Rating: T/PG-15
              A/N: This is an AU that I’m not quite sure about... Some of the ‘magic’ references have been taken liberally from Harry Potter but don’t worry; John’s not a wizard, lol.

Chapter Two

Where John’s situation is explained, an Unspeakable takes an instant dislike to Teyla, Teyla’s ‘gift’ is attacked, John’s heritage is hinted at, Kanaan and Teyla’s relationship is strained, Weir gets annoyed and O’Neill is serious about something.

Comment

No doubt about it

and thanks

No bother

Is it still classed as corruption when the benefits outweight the negatives? LOL.

Comment

No bother

Is it still classed as corruption when the benefits outweight the negatives? LOL.
                  I'll have to get back to you on that one

Comment

I'll have to get back to you on that one

*is offended*

I will have you know, had it not been for meeting me, you wouldn't have met Jason, Joe or Rachel?

Comment

*is offended*

I will have you know, had it not been for meeting me, you wouldn't have met Jason, Joe or Rachel?

Bah *mutters incoherantly*

Comment

Bah *mutters incoherantly*

Trumped, yet again! *pumps fist* How does it feel, Cazz??

I want to go on holidaaaaayyyy.

Comment

Trumped, yet again! *pumps fist* How does it feel, Cazz??
                          *continues muttering*

I want to go on holidaaaaayyyy.
                          Me too! Maybe I could use some of the money I'll get back from Vodafone... they've been charging me for two phones for the past 8 months!!

I really need to go to bed, I meant to go an hour and 15 mins ago, opps! I'll never be up in time for work

Comment

*continues muttering*

Me too! Maybe I could use some of the money I'll get back from Vodafone... they've been charging me for two phones for the past 8 months!!

I really need to go to bed, I meant to go an hour and 15 mins ago, opps! I'll never be up in time for work

Me and you - we'll continue the world tour sooner than we planned Lol.

Go sleep, lass. Go sleep.

Comment

Listening to the interview with Rachel:
                              Spoiler:

Loving her comments about JM's blog. "Hitting the sauce" as she said.

She's now saying she was happy with what they did, but "there were aspects that were unexplored". Saying they missed tapping into the history of her people & everyone else in PG.
                              Talking about the Queen ep. And Caden. And saying how he didn't seem to care about her make-up. 5 hrs of make-up. "Very hard episode....."

- She thinks Carl Binder was good at writing for Teyla (good at writing for female characters, she says)
                              - "Joe [Flanigan] is very outspoken! (laughs)" Is what Rachel said when the interviewer mentioned Joe likes Rob Cooper's writing for John. Rachel just agrees on that- & says there's no particular writer, finding it hard for the writer's to associate with the character cos they're all males.

-"It was always fun beating up Jason- sorry, Ronon!" (& the wraith)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                Listening to the interview with Rachel:
                                Spoiler:

Loving her comments about JM's blog. "Hitting the sauce" as she said.

She's now saying she was happy with what they did, but "there were aspects that were unexplored". Saying they missed tapping into the history of her people & everyone else in PG.
                                Talking about the Queen ep. And Caden. And saying how he didn't seem to care about her make-up. 5 hrs of make-up. "Very hard episode....."

- She thinks Carl Binder was good at writing for Teyla (good at writing for female characters, she says)
                                - "Joe [Flanigan] is very outspoken! (laughs)" Is what Rachel said when the interviewer mentioned Joe likes Rob Cooper's writing for John. Rachel just agrees on that- & says there's no particular writer, finding it hard for the writer's to associate with the character cos they're all males.

-"It was always fun beating up Jason- sorry, Ronon!" (& the wraith)

Something tell me he didn't appreciate that. Heard she chased him with a chair at Shore Leave or something.....
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X