Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh Cool!! Do you have the link to it??
    It's here: http://www.sci-fi-london.com/news/ar...argate-podcast, I didn't say what she says I said btw, I was talking about the same comment that Squonk talks about

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien

Waves to Nina... nice to see you drop by Nina... hope all is well with you....
      Waves back to Blue

I'm doing fine...stressed out from real life but that's not different *lol*
      And yes I kow I'm not dropping off any notes hardly these days.. I guess my intrest is elsewhere these days.. from a show that actually pays off when it comes to storylines.. balance a cast and for my favorite ship...

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Awww. Thanks hun. **HUGGLES**

How are you doing?

I'm doing fine Sci

I'm stressed but that no different...

And right now I'm just waiting for Septmeber 23.. the start of continuing whatching my favorite TV show these days
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm just reading some spoilers for CSI:NY Nina I'm looking forward to the new season, especially if one of the spoilers comes true

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I'm just reading some spoilers for CSI:NY Nina I'm looking forward to the new season, especially if one of the spoilers comes true

Scratching my head trying to figure out which one *lol*
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Scratching my head trying to figure out which one *lol*
            I carried on reading and found another good one
            Spoiler:
            Danny whump! Squee!! I suppose the other spoiler is related to that in some way

Comment

I carried on reading and found another good one
              Spoiler:
              Danny whump! Squee!! I suppose the other spoiler is related to that in some way

Ah okay..I think I know what you mean... I think.. LOL...

Spoiler:
              So are you a Danny whumper or something ?? *lol* even though I have to say I don't want this to be permanent for him...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Ah okay..I think I know what you mean... I think.. LOL...

Spoiler:
                So are you a Danny whumper or something ?? *lol* even though I have to say I don't want this to be permanent for him...
                Aye!
                Spoiler:
                Aye, Danny whumps good Love Snow Day! (well apart from what it lead to ) Yeah, don't want it to be permanent, but I don't think they'd do that as having Danny out of 'action' permanently would be a detriment to the show. But it will deliver some angst for a while, I miss angsty Danny from seasons 1 and 2

Comment

Aye!
                  Spoiler:
                  Aye, Danny whumps good Love Snow Day! (well apart from what it lead to ) Yeah, don't want it to be permanent, but I don't think they'd do that as having Danny out of 'action' permanently would be a detriment to the show. But it will deliver some angst for a while, I miss angsty Danny from seasons 1 and 2

Yeah I loved that epi too and *ahem* what you might not have enjoyed I loved

Spoiler:
                  No I can't really see the show with him being permanently out of action either.. I don't mind the angst even though I have to say I HATE the angst of season 4.. total crap.. and frankly for me the second half of that season sure was mostly crap for my taste..

Kind of cool to read Twitter messages from Hill Harper about the progress of the new season

Hitting the bed now...goodnight all
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

From DH:
                    Wednesday, 05 August 2009 23:12
                    Getting a lot of questions about Atlantis and my involvement in a possible movie and the new show, and that sort of thing, so here's the latest...

No plans for a return to Stargate I'm sad to say.

I caused a bit of a fuss, with a twitter I sent out the other day about the subject, and thought I had better clarify.... I haven’t heard anything from anyone about an Atlantis film. I mean, I hear/read what you do (what, I can't be a nerd too!?) but nobody has approached me or talked specifics, either confirming or denying the possibility of a movie. When Atlantis was first canceled, an SGA movie was talked about like it was a sure thing. That in not the case now. Knowing that, I’ve got to think that it’s not going to happen. Hopefully I will be proven wrong!

Comment

From DH:

Thanks for that Cazz... Well I've always had my doubts that the movie would ever happen, but like DH I was hoping to be proved wrong... I think the whole promise of a movie was just lip service and BW thought we'd be so happy to swallow up anything with Stargate slapped in the title that we would soon forget about Atlantis and be smitten with SGU.. never going to happen..
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with you blue The only thing that keeps me hopefull is that JM and PM have written the script and they were the driving force behind atlantis in recent times (whether they did a good job or not is beside the point, this is about whether the movie will be made not whether it'll be good ) so at least they want the movie to be made (unlike BW imo)

Hide and seek in just under 10 hours!

Comment

From DH:

Oh that is too bad It seems David is gutted too. Although, didn't Jason say this week he thought it was a go, and JM saying: he's an optimist, like me (Which made me laugh, but that's not the point ) How contradicting can it be
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think david's trying not to get his expectations up :s I'm suprised by his reaction tbh, considering tptb's love for him i would have thought he'd be the most placating out of all of them. Pleasantly suprised that is I may not be McKay's biggest fan but i do like DH

Comment

I think david's trying not to get his expectations up :s I'm suprised by his reaction tbh, considering tptb's love for him i would have thought he'd be the most placating out of all of them. Pleasantly suprised that is I may not be McKay's biggest fan but i do like DH
                              Same! Atm, I don't feel much lovin' for tptb, so every inch of slight criticism from their favs is good to me! It maybe petty, but it's how I feel..
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

I agree with you blue The only thing that keeps me hopefull is that JM and PM have written the script and they were the driving force behind atlantis in recent times (whether they did a good job or not is beside the point, this is about whether the movie will be made not whether it'll be good ) so at least they want the movie to be made (unlike BW imo)

Hide and seek in just under 10 hours!
                                I think BW passed over SGA to JM and PM while he was busy instigating his new project and he knew that would mean cancelling SGA... JM and PM have no say in anything unfortunately, and BW is the decision maker and I've always felt that he's been done with SGA for sometime now..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X