• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    That is so stunning Donna
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      I've been trying out GIMP and this is a JT sig, although the pics are Joe and Rachel and I know there's a distinction in that

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...eRachelsig.jpg
      Tis great! Love the little hearts

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Cazz.

Hey hun. Do you want me to wait til I finish before sending you my rough draft??
      Send me it when you want hun Sending it in parts would be better for me as I probably won't have time to go through it all in one go Once I start something I don't stop til its done

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      So far I've done:
      • It's 3 weeks since Atlantis got stranded on Earth.
      • Kanaan and Torren have returned to be with Teyla.
      • Woolsey is sent to SGC to have talks with IOA.
      • Shep is in charge
      • IOA have sent teams of scientists to explore the city
      • Scientists have ZPM from damaged Area 51-Chair room, to maintain stealth mode while exploring
      • ZPM is not fully functional, but is good to go
      • John is having teams lead the scientists. (Him and Teyla) (Ronon and Radek) (Rodney and another Marine)

Still have to:
      • Find ZPM making room
      • Have Apollo say that Wraith is coming.
      • Have Sam help with getting ZPM room working
      • IOA confirming that John and Atlantis are staying
      • IOA talks with Ronon and Teyla

Should I wait for Ronon and Teyla's decision on what they want to do for the next ep? So, it will lead into the angst of Teyla leaving??
      Sorry Sci, my mind is drawing a blank on whats going on

Beautiful

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...DN5T-9RdThZR0g Little interview with Rachel.

Laura *coughs* read the interview *cough*
        Spoiler:
        dot. dot. dot...

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          That is so stunning Donna
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Send me it when you want hun Sending it in parts would be better for me as I probably won't have time to go through it all in one go Once I start something I don't stop til its done

Beautiful

Thanks
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            No problemo
            You are a big help.

Awesome job Donna. She's so beautiful.

Beautiful
            Ok. I sent it to you.
            No problem. I guess we'll figure it out later.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...DN5T-9RdThZR0g Little interview with Rachel.

Laura *coughs* read the interview *cough*
            Spoiler:
            dot. dot. dot...

Hee hee. I love it. That same, "Dot dot dot."

Comment

Concerning the VS...how often are we posting stories? Weekly? Monthly? Every two weeks? And when are we starting the season? I kind of need to outline my time :O
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Concerning the VS...how often are we posting stories? Weekly? Monthly? Every two weeks? And when are we starting the season? I kind of need to outline my time :O
                I'd say either every week or every two weeks. I'm leaning towards every two weeks if we want to start posting the eps around October

Comment

Wow that is gorgeous...it's really a stunning pic of her..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!

Donna, stunning!!

on the Rachel "dot dot dot" she seems to say that quite often
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been posting much but during that time I have come up with another fan fic idea which will be set in the timeframe of the last scene in A Wish Yet to Come which I have yet to write but I do have enough written for an update. The amount is about 8 or 9 pages, composition notebook college ruled style pages, and when I get the last 2 pages of that typed up I will update the fan fic. The new fic will have Teyla and Sheppard both in the infirmary by the end of the fic but Teyla will get there a little sooner then Sheppard. It will also have Torren in it but don�t worry there will be no Kaanan. I have also written some more of Teyla Snatchers but not enough for update. I also have added I little more to my S/J and J/T music video after shuffling around some clips I had planned to use for unfinished portion and having to slightly change the rest of the music video that have mapped out on paper.

Now on to the main reason I come over to post is that I would like to withdraw my pitch for the creature idea for the Virtual Season 6 thing and not because it�s still in the pitch stage but the more I keep thinking about it the more I would like to just write it as a regular fan fic where I can take my time on it. I do have another idea thou for the VS6 and it�s one that elaborates on an idea from a post I made some months ago, the
                      2nd idea in the post:

Spoiler:
                      I did up a simple picture of what think the alien planet would like:
                      https://imgbox.com/ZHzO11oe

Sheppard's team gates to a planet. When they get to a cave system the weather outside changes from good to so bad they can't make it back to the Gate.
                      They explore the caves and find some strange looking aliens.
                      Maybe the aliens, the weather, and something else are all tied together.

To add to the above first:
                      Maybe something draws them to the entrance that is father away.
                      This could be the result of the weapon getting triggered when anyone not native to the planet enters from that entrance.

I have come up with more for this idea:

Aliens only speak telepathically and the language is English; can hear; Adult males wear hoods so their faces can�t be seen.

Weather is a weapon.

Ronon�s weapon can stop the weather weapon and more. Ronon is captured but they don�t take his weapon because don�t they know what it is and think it no threat.

Ronon is held in a room where the door is grid type force field and he would be able to get his weapon through one of the holes in the grid if he�s very careful.

Ronon was with McKay when he disappeared and was captured. McKay was investigating something at the time Ronon was captured and turned around only to find Ronon gone.

Machine controls the weather weapon and grid type force field. No panel for force field control outside the holding rooms/jail cells/brig.

When Sheppard�s team sees the aliens they are in the aliens� council room.

Ronon�s weapon the key while the P-90�s and such ineffective. It would take McKay too long to figure out how to get the force field down and turn off the weather weapon.

Aliens know about the Stargate but rarely use it.

Maybe someone could find way to add a hint of John and Teyla somewhere in it.

If the Virtual thing does go for one more season then maybe Kaanan could die in episode 20 and we know he dies but the characters don�t know until the first episode of the next season or maybe a few episodes before number 20 but the characters don�t find out until episode 20.

One final thing for this post is there is site out there for Virtual TV Series called Phoenix Virtual Television - rising from the ashes where they keep track of virtual series let people know when there is a new episode or a virtual series had end.
                      Last edited by planet_tv; 02 August 2020, 02:44 PM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

San - we all know what rachel means by it!

Planet - wasn't there a weather weapon in an ep of SG1?

Comment

San - we all know what rachel means by it!
                          Oh we do indeed thanks to you two
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Day 2 and they've already ran out of stuff for me to do I'm bored

Comment

Day 2 and they've already ran out of stuff for me to do I'm bored
                              For real? Can you bring a book perhaps? too bad you don't have a room for yourself Or can't you write something in a very, very, very small screen in front of your workscreen?
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

I'm scanning now... Joy I hav a notebook and have already made progress on my vs6 ep

Comment

Working...
                                X