John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I'll try to catch up in a bit later, but for now...................

UGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A spyware named "Personal Antivirus" snuck onto my PC. I looked like one that occationally pops up on my PC, but by the time I realized. It was too late. I didn't install the program,but its there trying. I even tried to delete and uninstall and it won't. It's non exsistant to the program search and so on. I keep getting that every window is corrupted, even here and it won't let me open FaceBook. It's trying to say that I need to update my flash player.
    enjoyed them.
    i've had that happened to my computer a few times.

HI! i'm somewhat new to the fandom, i've watched on and off but i've recently rewatched the series and feel in love with John/Teyla and i'm trying to find other people who ship them.
    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      LandJrule - UST = Unresolved Sexual Tension
      Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for telling me.

Here's My Ones:
      Angst: John let pass the chance to be her friend again.
      AU: "Who Are You, & how do you know-" John said.
      Crack!Fic: [too tough for me to think about now]
      Crossover: John lept back with a yelp as Saphira blew fire. [I don't think many of you will get that reference..........can explain if you want]
      Whump: His heart sank as he took in her bashed body.
      Fluff: [brain fuzz on this one]
      Humor: John knew his dread-locked friend was quietly laughing.
      Hurt/Comfort: When he's hurt, she's the one to keep him going.
      Romantic: Dinner- her- him- 'nough said.
      UST: Why 'the invisible babysitter' makes John over-protective of Teyla.

Reading back over the ones other people wrote, I've had an idea from
      Angst: "Kanaan's not the one you're supposed to be with Teyla. "
      (that's from MrsB108)

I think I might right a fic about that.......

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for telling me.

Here's My Ones:
        Angst: John let pass the chance to be her friend again.
        AU: "Who Are You, & how do you know-" John said.
        Crack!Fic: [too tough for me to think about now]
        Crossover: John lept back with a yelp as Saphira blew fire. [I don't think many of you will get that reference..........can explain if you want]
        Whump: His heart sank as he took in her bashed body.
        Fluff: [brain fuzz on this one]
        Humor: John knew his dread-locked friend was quietly laughing.
        Hurt/Comfort: When he's hurt, she's the one to keep him going.
        Romantic: Dinner- her- him- 'nough said.
        UST: Why 'the invisible babysitter' makes John over-protective of Teyla.

(that's from MrsB108)

Saphira--Eragon's dragon

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          Saphira--Eragon's dragon
          yep- somehow it's stuck in my head.......... those books [Eragon, Eldest & Brisinger- the latter still reading] are my fav books- tops HP any day!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

yep- somehow it's stuck in my head.......... those books [Eragon, Eldest & Brisinger- the latter still reading] are my fav books- tops HP any day!
            Definitely! I just wish they would have continued with the movies for that series but stick closer to the book. They changed way too much in the Eragon movie.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Ok. I'm back!! Shep is going to show how happy I am.

Any way. Virus protection and so on doesn't work. I tried to delete and uninstall and it wouldn't do it.
              Thank GOD for Donna's idea to go to Youtube!!
              It tells you how to go in a, almost back door way, to get to the program and uninstall it that way. Remember.......................

NEVER LOAD OR START LOADING, "PERSONAL ANTIVIRUS" AKA "PERSONAL AV"

Off to catch up.

bbl
              Np Hun i was just glad i was able to help anymore Problems with your Comp just let me know and ill see if i can help i do all my own Cmputer when something is wrong with it
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi evry1 :d Im on my phone on the train (wi-fi broken in hotel ) its taken me ages just 2 catch up on a page so i'l just say Ronon knows
                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post

HI! i'm somewhat new to the fandom, i've watched on and off but i've recently rewatched the series and feel in love with John/Teyla and i'm trying to find other people who ship them.
                  Welcome to our JT family...
                  And you have come to the right place to find other people who ship them
                  Join in whenever you feel like it...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Glad you got your virus problem taken care of, Sci! It's an icky thing to have happen.

Regarding whump, I've discovered over my time on the forum that I have a quite different take on it than most people...

Spoiler:
                    The way I understand it, most whumpers like to see characters of the opposite sex whumped, so they can imagine themselves comforting said injured character (correct me if I'm wrong!).

I must just watch TV shows differently, because I usually pick the character with whom I share the most similarities and essentially put myself in their shoes for each episode. For SGA it was Teyla, for SG1 it was Carter. It's like I automatically imagine each event that happens to them happening to me. Consequently, whenever one of them is injured or in trouble, it kind of feels like all the other main characters are worrying about me when they're worrying about the character.

It probably makes me sound like a total loser who lives vicariously through fictional characters, but it's just the innate way I watch TV--I was actually surprised that there didn't seem to be anyone else that does the same.
                    SNAP....I love seeing Teyla and Carter whumped too Then we get John and Jack respectively comforting them

Hi and welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

(that's from MrsB108)

Go for it!
                      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      OT

Just been to see Harry Potter
                      Spoiler:
                      Soooooooo soooooooo sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed! I want my money back!

Rant at my LJ.

*huff*
                      What!! I thought it was awesome!

Comment

Everyone's quick fics are awesome!!!

Hope - LLOL for 'Me John and She Teyla'!

Comment

Ditto to what Mrs.B said! Loving the quick fics from everyone.

Hi, welcome!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Hi evry1 :d Im on my phone on the train (wi-fi broken in hotel ) its taken me ages just 2 catch up on a page so i'l just say Ronon knows
                          LOL indeed.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          SNAP....I love seeing Teyla and Carter whumped too Then we get John and Jack respectively comforting them
                          Ha! Cool! So you do the same thing?
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            Ha! Cool! So you do the same thing?
                            I whump them both, but I don't imagine myself in their shoes I don't mind a bit of Jack and Lorne whump either They're the characters I like best
                            sigpic

Comment

Some reminders:

I created this journal a long time ago. I think towards season 3 and haven't finished it because Season 5 depressed me so much. However, I intend to continue and hopefully finish it. So, if you are looking for Atlantis caps, in HD and good shots, this is the journal to go to. Just be aware that because this takes me and my partner Wikked a long time and dedication, we have made it a friends only LJ so that we know who is in and out.

Therefore, if you aren't a member, and are interested, become one and you will love the caps there.

The journal was created because I couldn't find good caps of Teyla and John and Teyla together. So, it does have a focus on those two characters; however, we do cap the entire episode and post the remaining caps of the rest of the episode in a zip file for your convenience. I guarantee you, you won't find any blurry caps. They are all carefully selected. Hence, the time consuming factor.

In rare occasions, when the episode isn't heavily John and Teyla, I do cap and post the entire episode like I did now for Season 2 The Siege 3. I over did it in capping for that one. But all caps will be posted including the zip file at the end of the entries for the entire episode.

Season 3, and 4 are completely posted in the journal. I'm currently doing Season 2.

Any questions, PM me.

Enjoy!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/26731.html

ALSO: A REMINDER The 23rd of July is the deadline to submit your banners for the Beya Community. Details below:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/157016.html

Have a great Thursday!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

More 10 word fics:

Angst: “Kanaan and I are staying on Athos with Torren.”
                                AU: “What do you mean ‘the baby is mine’?”
                                Crack!Fic: As she itched her purple fur, John smiled.
                                Crossover: Walter looked at the Stargate. “It looks like a hula-hoop.”
                                Whump: Bloodied and bruised, Teyla now understood how John always felt.
                                Fluff: He held her close, surrounding her with his love.
                                Humor: “You so do!” “Do not.” “Face it, Teyla, you snore.”
                                Hurt/Comfort: Teyla wept, holding him, as his breathing grew more shallow.
                                Romance: Surfing. Teyla in a bikini. John was a happy man.
                                UST: Sweat and heavy breathing. It was a normal gym workout.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X