X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Both of us!

*wrestles demon back into cage*
    ROFL, I'm writing more now. My dad is coming into town today...I should be cleaning, but instead I'm counting words!!!!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      ROFL, I'm writing more now. My dad is coming into town today...I should be cleaning, but instead I'm counting words!!!!
      I'd say counting is better than cleaning, anyday
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yappi can you report the blank list of the words to use for ten words or less please? its lost way back int he pages of the thread for me and my computers being crappy got some more ideas to write

Thanks Padme

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Here you go Tey...

Angst:
          AU:
          Crack!Fic:
          Crossover:
          Whump
          Fluff:
          Humor: “
          Hurt/Comfort:
          Romantic:
          UST:
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Camy

Angst: "JOHN!!!" "uhmmm..... I didn't do it! honest!" Johns in doghouse
            AU: Teyla "Devorice is not an option!" John "who said it was?"
            Crack!Fic: "Where did Teyla get the Churros??"
            Crossover: lightsabers are fun yes, but with Rodney, not so much.
            Whump: HIDE ME PLEASE! (apparently the Whumpers are in range)
            Fluff: Lets see what Motel can we hide from Rodney in?
            Humor: There is a fine line between heroic and stupidity
            Hurt/Comfort: John "Next time try breaking my arm instead a leg"
            Romantic: Heartbeats pass the seconds of the time with love
            UST: (song title going through Johns head) Can't keep from falling in love.....

Some of them went a little long but meh, so what, Yappi look what you started!!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Angst: "John" she whispered "I'm dying"
              AU: "Agent John Sheppard, just shut up and kiss me already!"
              Crack!Fic: Ok....the Wraith have farting hippos.
              Crossover: Since when was Ronon related to the Halliwells?
              Whump "So how exacly did we end up in 1969?"
              Fluff: Teyla looked at John "You should move in with me." John looked at her "You should marry me."
              Humor: Rodney looked up at the falling rock "We are so..." "Screwed?" Teyla piped up.
              Hurt/Comfort: Despite the fact that he was dirty and bloody, Teyla still cuddled with him.
              Romantic: John breathed in the heavely scent of the woman in his arms.
              UST: They kissed. There were many "Aw's!" and "How cute's" comming from the crowd. There was also one "Took 'em long enough!" from a certain dreaded Satedan.....
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I was just thinking of you and Steph the other day. **HUGS**

I think alot of us... unfortunately feels the same way.

The VS6 writing is going slow. I'm doing eps one and two and just barely started. I can send you what I have so far. Cazz been helping me with Betaing.

Oh I would love to see you art. I doubt the could suck. You always do wonderful things.

I was going to ask, but decided not too. We totally understand though.
                I just checked out Steph's LJ and business site. They are Way too cute.
                Thanks for updating us.

NP hun. Take your time, but still hoping.
                HUGS!. Hi Scifan!

I'd love to read what you have so far for the V6 fics!. It's been a while since i've read anything SGA or JT.

LOL! they truly suck but okay, when i upload them, i'll post the icons i did .

I know, i wish we could have been able to do the vid but it didn't work out. Who knows maybe in the future. But i will most definitely let Steph know that you liked her website and all the cute little things she's done.

It sucks, i truly thought i would read something like the movie is being filmed or something but it looks like nothing has been done!. How sad.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                My take on the challenge:

Angst
                : Teyla let him walk away from her. Again.

AU
                : John, leader of the Athosians, had finally met his match.

Crack!Fic:
                “John, do you always dress in drag when I’m away?”

Crossover:
                “Mitchell! Come here,” they called.
                “Who’s Mitchell? I’m John Crichton.”

Whump:
                Sometimes, John thought, Teyla seemed to enjoy his pain.

Fluff:
                When he held her, he felt alive.

Humor:
                “Could you two stop making kissy faces for one mission?”

Hurt/Comfort:
                His presence healed her in ways unimaginable.

Romantic:
                “I never thought--”
                She kissed him softly. “Neither did I.”

UST:
                She wondered why his smile affected her so much.
                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                10 different categories of fic written in 10 words or less. J/T of course.

Angst: "It didn't matter anymore. She was gone."

AU: "Teyla looked to her second and smiled; 'Yes, John'"

Crack!Fic: Teyla pointed her wand at Kanaan and chanted 'Expelliarmus!'

Crossover: Teyla held Edward down, while John battled with Bella.

Whump: "You all right?" He asked and touched the healing scar.

Fluff:"Go to sleep, Teyla..." "I love you, John."

Humor: "What? You think it's a joystick or something?" "Isn't it?"

Hurt/Comfort: "I didn't mean to hurt you..." And he kissed her.

Romantic: He lit the last candle and waited for her.

UST: He skimmed her fingers down her arm and she shivered.
                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Angst: "Kanaan's not the one you're supposed to be with Teyla. "
                AU: "Take my life instead!" he begged. "No John!" cried Teyla.
                Crack!Fic: "Did it ever occur to you I'm half porcupine?"
                Crossover: "How did we get on this island?" "Is that smoke?"
                Whump: His bleeding wouldn't stop and neither could her tears.
                Fluff: Watching Teyla's hair shine against the sun made John smile.
                Humor: "I'm sorry you stepped in that. It looked like dirt."
                Hurt/Comfort: Nothing cured the pain of never knowing her love.
                Romantic: "Nothing would make me happier than to walk you home."
                UST:His heart sped ten times faster just watching her move.
                I know these are not all of the ones that have been posted but just wanted to say how much i'm enjoying reading these!. Some of them are just way too funny, especially the crossover ones! lol!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

MAYRA.... And I missed you again
                HI LINDA!!!!! *waves*. Well now i missed you!. One day we will get it right and be on at the same time lol!. Hope your doing well!.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

NEWS!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Asked Bambam (SGA stuntman) about the rumor of the movie not being made, he says as far as he knows it is still a go, but when they start filming is anyones guess. That was all he said

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Thanks Camy

Angst: "JOHN!!!" "uhmmm..... I didn't do it! honest!" Johns in doghouse
                    AU: Teyla "Devorice is not an option!" John "who said it was?"
                    Crack!Fic: "Where did Teyla get the Churros??"
                    Crossover: lightsabers are fun yes, but with Rodney, not so much.
                    Whump: HIDE ME PLEASE! (apparently the Whumpers are in range)
                    Fluff: Lets see what Motel can we hide from Rodney in?
                    Humor: There is a fine line between heroic and stupidity
                    Hurt/Comfort: John "Next time try breaking my arm instead a leg"
                    Romantic: Heartbeats pass the seconds of the time with love
                    UST: (song title going through Johns head) Can't keep from falling in love.....

Some of them went a little long but meh, so what, Yappi look what you started!!!
                    Tey, that is the most romantic thing I've read in a long time!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok sooo this is my first attempt at writing anything. Good thing it couldn't be more than 10 words.

Angst: "Teyla!!" he screamed, but his radio remained silent.
                        AU: "Detective Sheppard, This is Lt. Col. Teyla Emmagan."
                        Crack!Fic: "John, stop teaching Kanaan to skateboard blindfolded on the pier.
                        Crossover: "Teyla whatever you do, don't go into the light."
                        Whump: Teyla cried as Carson tried to stop Johns' bleeding.
                        Fluff: "But John, Ronan said Hula Dancing is great excercise."
                        Humor: "John, must I really be a French Maid for Halloween?"
                        Hurt/Comfort: He pulled her close as she began to cry.
                        Romantic: John realized he could watch her smile like that forever.
                        UST: They both realized skinny dipping was not cooling them off.
                        Last edited by Rockhound; 14 July 2009, 08:26 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Ok sooo this is my first attempt at writing anything. Good thing it couldn't be more than 10 words.

Angst: "Teyla!!" he screamed, but his radio remained silent.
                          AU: "Detective Sheppard, This is Lt. Col. Teyla Emmagan."
                          Crack!Fic: "John, stop teaching Kanaan to skateboard blindfolded on the pier.
                          Crossover: "Teyla whatever you do, don't go into the light."
                          Whump: Teyla cried as Carson tried to stop Johns' bleeding.
                          Fluff: "But John, Ronan said Hula Dancing is great excercise."
                          Humor: "John, must I really be a French Maid for Halloween?"
                          Hurt/Comfort: He pulled her close as she began to cry.
                          Romantic: John realized he could watch her smile like that forever.
                          UST: They both realized skinny dipping was not cooling them off.
                          this one made me have to clean my screen! So funny Rocky!

Comment

You guys, these 10 words fics are GREAT! Woo hoo! Remember, if you want, to post them in the LJ comm I have set up. (The link is below).

Keep them up!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

They are hilarious!!! Wow, really fun to read

Unfortunately I don't know about a few what they are Crack!Fic? Fluff? I got the UST now
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                They are hilarious!!! Wow, really fun to read

Unfortunately I don't know about a few what they are Crack!Fic? Fluff? I got the UST now
                                Crack!Fic is fic that is right stupid... Teyla as a pixie, John as a vampire, chefs, butchers... Mad stuff. Fluff is ridiculously cute and stomach turning
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X