John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Forgot to say that I'm going to be a bridesmade at my cousin's wedding And she promised to not put me in pink!

Won't be on during the day tomorrow as we're going out for my bro's 25th

Woo hoo! But I thought pink was your favorite color, LOL
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Happy Belated Birthday Teyilia!!!!

I haven't been on in a while-just catching up with reading now.
      Thankyou Rocky (can I call you Rocky?)
      Forgot to say that I'm going to be a bridesmade at my cousin's wedding And she promised to not put me in pink!
      You DO know what that means right Cazz??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Fic... notification. I can't call it a fic rec... just making y'all aware of its existence...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5198764/1/Commitment
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Just means my dress for you remains extra special
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Haven't posted a fic since after The Queen aired and I wrote that tag piece.

Hope you guys enjoy this one....it's actually a continuation of Forces of Nature but it can be read as a stand alone.

Let me know what you think.

Title: Amidst the Expanse
            Characters: John and Teyla
            Pairing: John and Teyla *there is no other*
            Beta: Steph, Pauline, and Sophie
            Spoilers: None
            Rating: M for Sexual content
            Genre: AU
            Word count: 4, 264
            Comment: I thought I’d never get my muse back and I don’t think its there yet, but at least I wrote something! This is a continuation of my other AU fic, Forces of Nature. It takes place only days after that one ended and therefore it would be helpful if you read that one before you read this one. It can be a stand alone, but it would make much more sense if you read the other one first. I’m not sure if I want to continue this, so if you leave me a comment with your thoughts, that will help. ?

Summary: After they kissed for the first time back in Athos only a few weeks ago and after committing to their love, they both knew that to be together they had to leave their respected life behind.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5205254/...st_The_Expanse
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Luci as well ill do Birthday Gifts for Evry one later on gtg Now take the young ones to School
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I need art help! I'll provide the pictures to the person(s) that offer to help out! Theme is FAERIES! Mostly in terms of differnet types of wings, (i'll provide the pictures )

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Thankyou Rocky (can I call you Rocky?)

You DO know what that means right Cazz??
                  Absolutely! Rockhound was the name of my son's Little League team last year and they still call the kids Rockhounds. So it kind of stuck and my son loves it, but I am flexible.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    Thanks hun

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Hey San!! I just saw some of your pics on FB. I love them. Glad you had a great time and WOOOHOOOO!! on you graduating. :-D

Thanks hun

I saw your comments on the pics

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    And since I missed the post.... WAY TO GO ON GRADUATING, SANGATE!
                    Thank you!!!

Congrats San!
                    Thankies

*bursts out laughing*

And congrats to your bro!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Just means my dress for you remains extra special
                    *snickers*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Fic... notification. I can't call it a fic rec... just making y'all aware of its existence...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5198764/1/Commitment
                    Will read in a bit
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy Birthday Luci
                      ot
                      Spoiler:

Working On Teys Gift will post later
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I need art help! I'll provide the pictures to the person(s) that offer to help out! Theme is FAERIES! Mostly in terms of differnet types of wings, (i'll provide the pictures )
                        My artwork mojo has completely deserted me
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          ahhhhh our Athosian goddess

hehe, Shep...He is such a charmer I miss that Shep
                          poor Linda
                          Spoiler:

Actually I agree ... *sniff*

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          ola ! Got back from Spain in the early hours of the morning....

Whew .... it was hot over there... loved every minute of it:

What's been happening........ are we going to discuss all the eps.. sounds like a good idea.... I've been watching bits of Rising while unpacking...

Shep looks so young and eager....

Are there: any rules to this ... do we have to go from scene to scene or an overall synopsis..
                          Welcome back, hope you had a great time

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          love them!!
                          And now I want ice cream for some reason

Me too!!

Yes SAF, thats good, means I'll graduate

Congrats San!

Welcome back Blue, glad you enjoyed yourself
                          that´s party reason then *huggles*
                          oh I forgot... you just partied all around Europe LOL!!

Have fun at the bday.

And good thing you won´t wear pink!
                          Good luck with the rest though *evil laughter* but Congrats

Shame on you shippers... *hauling this back from page 2! *

though, I gotta confess
                          Spoiler:
                          I´m more into NCIS these last few days.. just starting watching it (well, halfthrough season 3) LOL. I blame cc_mac and San! but great show!
                          Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 10 July 2009, 10:17 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            poor Linda
                            Spoiler:
                            awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is soooooooooooooooooooo cute I looooooooooooooooooove cats *BIG OL' HONKIN HUG RIGHT BACK AT'CHA*

Shame on you shippers... *hauling this back from page 2! *

though, I gotta confess
                            Spoiler:
                            I´m more into NCIS these last few days.. just starting watching it (well, halfthrough season 3) LOL. I blame cc_mac and San! but great show!
                            Spoiler:
                            I am so into Star trek DS9 at the mo....And in particular the Odo/Kira love story Best romance i've seen done in TV
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found a really good fic that I had never read before.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4372249/...Sight_Or_Sound

It's very well written.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                My artwork mojo has completely deserted me
                                I think it is because you are still in Cowys closet.... >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X