John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    hello again folks. Cazz wants me to terrorize you a little longer. But i must confess the last episode i watched was 9 months ago still have 4 eps to go but i just don't want it to end. so it'S on my to-do list but not really a priority

uh, is it still suffering from the german sausage she ate? poor tum tum.

but i think mine wouldn't be happy either if i ate a honey&mustard sandwich ieeeeewwwwwwwwwww
    Fainne, I haven't seen the last two episodes of Season 5 either. I hope that's what you are referring to, *winks* I refuse to believe it ended and more importantly, the way it ended. *sniff* Too painful!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hey Tey. Sorry I missed you post. YW.
      Did you like your wallie too? You didn't say?

Here's the last two I'm making. One Mushu and one Goofy.

Spoiler:

And where is my green, huh??

Will try to catch up later. Little man wants his turn on the PC.

Glad to have you back Cazz and Laura. **HUGGLES**

Jess!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! If you said anything about Chocolate Covered Shep in thunk thread there would've be a stampede.

BBL
      ROF....she really doesn't have to go that far, I'm sure if Blue and Nina were here along with me, we'd wrestle it to the death all the way!! ROF...I honestly think Yappi would join too!
      sigpic

Comment

Hiya all !
        Ummmm.... Jadzia. Like I said, it's been ages since I watched it.
        I think they could learn from most other shows. Period!.

Thanks for the Fic recs hun.

We wouldn't want you to stop talking so much, we wouldn't know what to do.

Thanks hun. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Oh very nice hun.

Will be leaving soon to bring my oldest to camp. He'll be gone for a whole week It hasn't quite hit me yet.
        I promise not to let him see me cry. I want to make sure he has a good time.
        Thanks. How no, good luck they will be back soon and probably too soon for him but you will have an huge hug
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        :mckay *hits asgard with a mackerel*

Bad???? It's not bad, I love it...It's awesome...And I love that Shania Twain song, it's one of my faves by her
        Ouch it hurts (I want to precise that first I was hit by an UFO thanks a lot Google now it hurts but it smells too )
        I love this song too by Shania Twain but i like a lot of her song. In fact she's really feminist and yet it's so lovely I love "I'm jealous of the moon"
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        np

i will

thanks you lot i didnt even know that i reached a milestone

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Hi all Gater and I are no longer one entity The separation process was long (5 bloody hours on a train ) and painful (plasters on toes from evil shoes worn last night I'm alergic to plasters :mckay) but it proved successful as I made it home in one piece Had a blast, just got to sort through the hundreds of pictures we took now :eek :

Hope everyone is well and congrats on any milestones and whatnot
        Oh sorry it seems the proces was painful I hope it wasn't as much for Laura but I'm glad you're back
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Lol, aye. But come on, they forgot Teyla's father's name... can't expect them to remember such an insignificant deatil as who has the Wraith gene... Peesh, I'm surprised Keller didn't end up with the Wraith gene, too, after The Seed

An affinity by backside. *rolls eyes*

I ate a honey and mustard sandwich from M&S after you left and my tum tum did not appreciate it. *shakes head*

We took loads of pics? Really?

You'll need to send me the ones from Edinburgh/Glasgow

*feels loved*
        It could be an awesome ironic joke too bad it's true (hey they didn't eve remembered they had a name for Lorne LOL)
        Hey I want to see the pics too

Will try to catch up later. Little man wants his turn on the PC.

Glad to have you back Cazz and Laura. **HUGGLES**

Jess!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! If you said anything about Chocolate Covered Shep in thunk thread there would've be a stampede. :lol

BBL
        Oh theyare so pretty
        Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Fainne, I haven't seen the last two episodes of Season 5 either. I hope that's what you are referring to, *winks* I refuse to believe it ended and more importantly, the way it ended. *sniff* Too painful!
        I haven't seen a lot of the S5 second half (my d******* was too long sadly and I wasn't all that motivated but it's the proof to how disappointed I was)
        NOOOOO< Yappi..that's what I want for my B-day!!!! *pouts* A chocolate covered Sheppard!!! HE"s ALL MINE!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!!

*runs to get her bat*
        a little possessive are you ? Does Mr Camy know what you do behind his back with our Colonel ? Can I join too

I've find this fic. I don't know what to think except that it's really well written. But i'm not always sure in Teyla interpretation but it's a Teyla that sadly we lost in seasons curious and playful and all. It gives exactly the interpretation that I always thought and expected to have in the serie and better. At first I didn't really want to read it (the love triangle start to be painful on me) and I thought it would be the same continuation but it's really what should have been in the show (even if not the end but a lot of explanation).
        Here is the link you know perhaps the author ? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153768/1/Braver_New_World
        Last edited by asgard30; 22 June 2009, 09:28 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hiya all !

Thanks. How no, good luck they will be back soon and probably too soon for him but you will have an huge hug

Ouch it hurts (I want to precise that first I was hit by an UFO thanks a lot Google now it hurts but it smells too )
          I love this song too by Shania Twain but i like a lot of her song. In fact she's really feminist and yet it's so lovely I love "I'm jealous of the moon"

Oh sorry it seems the proces was painful I hope it wasn't as much for Laura but I'm glad you're back

It could be an awesome ironic joke too bad it's true (hey they didn't eve remembered they had a name for Lorne LOL)
          Hey I want to see the pics too

Oh theyare so pretty

I haven't seen a lot of the S5 second half (my d******* was too long sadly and I wasn't all that motivated but it's the proof to how disappointed I was)

a little possessive are you ? Does Mr Camy know what you do behind his back with our Colonel ? Can I join too

I've find this fic. I don't know what to think except that it's really well written. But i'm not always sure in Teyla interpretation but it's a Teyla that sadly we lost in seasons curious and playful and all. It gives exactly the interpretation that I always thought and expected to have in the serie and better. At first I didn't really want to read it (the love triangle start to be painful on me) and I thought it would be the same continuation but it's really what should have been in the show (even if not the end but a lot of explanation).
          Here is the link you know perhaps the author ? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153768/1/Braver_New_World
          Oh I read that fic and its excellent and a perfect way of explaining why Teyla went to Kanaan.. if only the writers had done something like this.. it's not rocket science... and they wouldnt have ended up distroying one of the best relationships in the show...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm back for now. Dad's surgery went well. The cancer didn't spread so he doesn't need chemo. He's back to his onery old self.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/NonSGA/TFK-Tey/Tey-Goofy.jpg[/ MG]

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/NonSGA/TFK-Tey/Tey-Mushu1.jpg[/ MG]

Jess!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! If you said anything about Chocolate Covered Shep in thunk thread there would've be a stampede.
              I can't green ya yet Sci and to be honest, Mark was blushing a deep cherry red at work when I showed him the wallie

YAY GOOFY AND MUSHU Perfesct job Sci!
              Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              I'm back for now. Dad's surgery went well. The cancer didn't spread so he doesn't need chemo. He's back to his onery old self.
              YAY!!! Glad he's Okies

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

NOOOOO< Yappi..that's what I want for my B-day!!!! *pouts* A chocolate covered Sheppard!!! HE"s ALL MINE!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!!

*runs to get her bat*
                I thought Chocolate covered Sheppy belonged to Teyla? Or has nobody told her yet what chocolate even is?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  No, tummy pain was self induced Although, I do agree with you on the sandwich

oh.. do i want to know details?
                  i so hear you hun! someday i'll watch them when it's less painful *huggles*
                  YAY glad to hear all went well. *huggles*

Comment

Thanks ladies.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

That's wonderful news..
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs to get her bat*

i so hear you hun! someday i'll watch them when it's less painful *huggles*

YAY glad to hear all went well. *
                        Lol Camy you are so funny
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

He's so tiny
                          Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

i said it before but i need to say it again:

my Carlisle was so tiny too. they grow so fast

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Welcome back Laura and Cazz...**hugs**

Um, Laura isn't your birthday this week? What do you want? A pony? An ice cream? A chocolate covered Sheppard? LOL
                              All of the above?

It's on Wednesday... can you have them all sent over by then? It is my speshul bday after all
                              Alcohol.

Nuff said
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Alcohol.

Nuff said
                                ok, so it was self-inflicted. bad bad girl...

Comment

Working...
                                X